Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825982 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
edafe2000:
@marvinjay its some visas are out ooo call your agent just getting the news now.

lol you guys...visa nor be waec result oh.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
Please people is there a minimum amount of money that someone can have in his account before coming to Dubai, just like an advice...

Note: I have someone to stay with when I arrive.. thanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
tonididdy:

Looool Bro... its nt easy. To get out of this hell hole sef na hustle. U don forget how easy it was during your own tym. Tinz hav chngd. Tinz kip gettin worse evryday
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2018
Goldenski:

do you mean i dont need to undergo medical check up here please i need to know

It's best you confirm from the embassy in Abuja. When my girl went for her biometrics she didn't require any medical report, although she said some pple had medical report from Garki hospital with them.

I don't really tink the medical report is necessary bcoz the company in dubai will still have to carry out their own test before issuing u a resident visa and emirate ID. But all the same, when u get to the embassy u'll be told if it's a necessary.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:39pm On May 06, 2018
tonididdy:

bro you won't understand how desperate pple are to get out of shithole country.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:40pm On May 06, 2018
edafe2000:
hope you go fit help me arrange job when I enter.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:41pm On May 06, 2018
tonididdy:

hope you you go fit help me arrange job when I enter.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
nnamdi16:

It's best you confirm from the embassy in Abuja. When my girl went for her biometrics she didn't require any medical report, although she said some pple had medical report from Garki hospital with them.

I don't really tink the medical report is necessary bcoz the company in dubai will still have to carry out their own test before issuing u a resident visa and emirate ID. But all the same, when u get to the embassy u'll be told if it's a necessary.

Cheers!!!
Thanks bro but that your girl did she get her own done this month or april
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 7:58pm On May 06, 2018
Dolphyn:
Am an active member of this thread....
But am about making a decision that might Mar or Make me.

I do get roughly 90k monthly after expenses from my current Job.
Am paid 120k.

I got this strong desire going abroad. I have friends out there. They promise to get me a security Job that pays less than 150k.

Am just thinking; does forfeiting my current Job for that of Dubai- Worth it?

Please link me up with your current job, if you finally decide to forfeit it. Thanks as I patiently await your reply

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 8:19pm On May 06, 2018
chiomaudokanne:
Am not sure about this.
A friend of mine came out on 26th of last month

I applied on the 12th of March, Chioma dear, till now its not out, my my friend applied two weeks ago his own is out already, still the same 3 months visit visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:50pm On May 06, 2018
Carry as much money as possible brother. And don't count 100percent on the person. Budget for ur rent too. If he later accommodate u then fine it's still your money. Just hv a thousand usd
obonujoker:
Please people is there a minimum amount of money that someone can have in his account before coming to Dubai, just like an advice...

Note: I have someone to stay with when I arrive.. thanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:27pm On May 06, 2018
good day house pls how many days does it take for d visa processing in abuja take will I be able to take it that same day I do the biometric. kindly reply me soon. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2018
Goldenski:

Thanks bro but that your girl did she get her own done this month or april

It was done late April.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2018
edafe2000:
good day house pls how many days does it take for d visa processing in abuja take will I be able to take it that same day I do the biometric. kindly reply me soon. Thanks.

After biometrics, u'll submit ur passport and go back the nxt to knw ur fate (either u're being issued a visa or u're denied). So, NO...u can't get it same day.

Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2018
nnamdi16:

After biometrics, u'll submit ur passport and go back the nxt to knw ur fate (either u're being issued a visa or u're denied). So, NO...u can't get it same day.

Enjoy!!!

Sorry, you said "....... Submit your passport and go back the next....." do you mean next day or next week?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 10:46pm On May 06, 2018
edafe2000:
Leave shit hole, dubai is more shit hole for we africans, no beta job here, except u live a very bad life in naija if not brother remain in naija use ur 600k and start something, some people are been paid 900 here, there is no job here. If someone warn me I won't have come, there is practically no good life here believe me, u can start business with ur 600k and grow it. Most nigeria even other africans are regretting why they are here, I finaly secure a job in jabal Ali, the work na die. I wil not advice anybody I like to come here. I just get time to press phone now, I wonder when I will get such time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2018
nnamdi16:

It was done late April.
was the visa issued the same day she did her bio metric
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:38am On May 07, 2018
manneger2:
Leave shit hole, dubai is more shit hole for we africans, no beta job here, except u live a very bad life in naija if not brother remain in naija use ur 600k and start something, some people are been paid 900 here, there is no job here. If someone warn me I won't have come, there is practically no good life here believe me, u can start business with ur 600k and grow it. Most nigeria even other africans are regretting why they are here, I finaly secure a job in jabal Ali, the work na die. I wil not advice anybody I like to come here. I just get time to press phone now, I wonder when I will get such time.
you might be right and you might still be wrong, I know some Africans especially Nigerians working in a good place like my place of work; a Kenyan man is a boss and also a Nigerian guy also is a leader there, what those people think about Africans is that we re so dumb and not smart enough but as we re trying to prove that to them we re also fucking it up by some behaviors like stealing but believe me some Africans are working in a good place and earning good salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2018
manneger2:

What works for MR A might not work for MR B.
That's where skills, experiences plus favor, lucks and so on comes into play.
Most guys i have met don't have Job preference. when you ask them what kind of job they are looking for , they tell u, "guy any one even if na cleaner"
while some other guys have standards and only attempts jobs of above 2000Aed+Accommodation at-least for the first 1 month. try not to be desperate so u wouldn't make wrong choices.
Asked someone for his cv last week and the question he asked was " For cleaner, security or labourer cos those are the CV i have"
Anyways all the best to the Job seekers and Intending visitors here. sad

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2018
Met a guy yesterday,a naija guy he has d sira.should I send his no to u to flash him or you will send yours for him to call you?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 7:16am On May 07, 2018
manneger2:
speak for yourself brother, like I always say travelling is taking risk of uncertainty let's say u were unlucky, I've seen countless Nigerians in Abu Dhabi on tourist visa signing offer letter of AED 2000 for a start. And about you endure and you'll change job later. I Don do business, I Don travel I can say travelling better pass for me ooo

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2018
manneger2:

Lol... Dubai poo hole I don't think you know what you are saying bro... grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:28am On May 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... Dubai poo hole I don't think you know what you are saying bro... grin

I think he's right! Only Grace can help anyone secure a good job here. Life here is very tough for job seekers. Hmmmm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
Topshow4real:

I think he's right! Only Grace can help anyone secure a good job here. Life here is very tough for job seekers. Hmmmm

Its like that everywhere bro..... especially wen you ain't an indigene..... But when you secure that job, you won't remember bad times... Life ain't a bed of roses we know...

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:58am On May 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Its like that everywhere bro..... especially wen you ain't an indigene..... But when you secure that job, you won't remember bad times... Life ain't a bed of roses we know...

You're right bro. . . �
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Topshow4real:

You're right bro. . . �

My only concern about the place, is that its not easy to have your family join you over...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 8:48am On May 07, 2018
obonujoker:

My only concern about the place, is that its not easy to have your family join you over...

Smiles. It's not easy bro. Na why many guys dey eye other countries
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2018
Topshow4real:

Smiles. It's not easy bro. Na why many guys dey eye other countries

Naso o bro... na just get enough savings.. buh knows God fit touch their government, and reduce house rents ni drastically...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 10:19am On May 07, 2018
nnamdi16:

Enjoy!!!

can they deny someone 2years visa after the process if yes, what could be the reason
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2018
Goldenski:

was the visa issued the same day she did her bio metric

NO. It was issued the nxt day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.