Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823155 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ukahh:

Again it depends....if your transit time is less than a day...then you don't need 14 days quarantine.. But if it runs into days that means you need to enter Dubai,spend some days in UAE then exist to catch your connecting flight,this now makes it mandatory that you will need 14 days quarantine... I hope you understand me?

Just 4 hours in Dubai. I guess I need to fly into Ghana the same day of my flight... or what do you think?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
seedord247:

So the 14 days quarantine is not necessary because I’m transiting through Dubai Low key scared of them returning me back...

All you need is a negative PCR covid test... Do well to check the travel requirements for your country of final destination.... I think this clears your worries.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
seedord247:

Just 4 hours in Dubai. I guess I need to fly into Ghana the same day of my flight... or what do you think?

To be on a safe side...travel to Ghana like a day or two so as to know if Ghana have their own travel rules then you can take appropriate measures.... I hope you understand?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ukahh:

To be on a safe side...travel to Ghana like a day or two so as to know if Ghana doesn't have or have their own travel rules then you can take appropriate measures.... I hope you understand?

Yes that’s what I’m thinking too.. Do I have to do the PCR test in Lagos when I get to Accra since it’s cheaper there...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
seedord247:

Yes that’s what I’m thinking too.. Do I have to do the PCR test in Lagos when I get to Accra since it’s cheaper there...

You need to do a covid test in Nigeria ( which can be any test) before you can board your flight to Ghana... Then Ghana will conduct another test in their airport on arrival for $50 before you can enter Ghana... Then You need to take another test in Ghana before you can now fly to your final destination.... You will be needing a total of 3 tests my brother.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg who has travelled to ghana by Flight ? Did they request for yellow card ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Hello everyone,
Has anyone changed date of birth on his on her international passport before here in Abu dhabi and if yes please what are the process involved and how long will it take..

Please I need your kind advice and suggestions
Thank you so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lekanlaniyan(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes, someone said: You will need your yellow card if you are travelling to Ghana.

Freelane33:
Abeg who has travelled to ghana by Flight ? Did they request for yellow card ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lekanlaniyan(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
The airline said, “Effective from Wednesday, June 23, it will resume carrying passengers from India, South Africa, and Nigeria.”

old news bro

seedord247:
Can someone verify this news from punch?

https://punchng.com/emirates-makes-a-u-turn-accepts-nigeria-safrica-indian-passengers/
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
lekanlaniyan:
The airline said, “Effective from Wednesday, June 23, it will resume carrying passengers from India, South Africa, and Nigeria.”

old news bro

They published the news an hour ago and the headline is confusing..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ha

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ha

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rabato: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Freelane33:
Ha

Is anybody going to Abuja for certificate attestation, abeg let me know so we go move together. I am in Lagos
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
So guys, the gate is open
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Freelane33:
At most 600
False ooo. 1 mill, if you don't want to be stranded
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
justjify:
So guys, the gate is open

Which gate ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lekanlaniyan(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2021
The gate is still lock.

Am sure you didn't read the content of the News.

justjify:

https://punchng.com/emirates-makes-a-u-turn-accepts-nigeria-safrica-indian-passengers/
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 5:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry for misleading the guy .as for me I have a place to stay already and everything is in place for me . Thought he/she was asking about how much will it cost him/her to get to UAE.
justjify:

False ooo. 1 mill, if you don't want to be stranded

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by femmoy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
tonididdy:

This one you are in a hurry.
Pls do nor go there to carry cutlass and fight.

... This is the Haven a few Nigerians can afford, let us not mess it up abeg.

God bless you for this. Please soro soke.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
tonididdy:

This one you are in a hurry.
Pls do nor go there to carry cutlass and fight.

... This is the Haven a few Nigerians can afford, let us not mess it up abeg.

They have already messed it up…

It started Yesterday, No more employment visas in the UAE �� for Nigerians.

So far, 3 persons have been rejected at Al Twar office saying Nigeria has been removed from the list.

So shameful ��

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by joungblood(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
So what's the process, how do I get to cotonou from sango ota with my luggages, please share the info
Ukahh:

For those if you who wants to go through Cotonou route,here is the list of documents you will be needing for a smooth travel....Dm if you have any question(s) that you may not want to ask here...

I travelled through Cotonou route myself last month.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
So Nigerians has finally messed up in UAE...

I'm waiting to see anyone blaming buhari over here angry

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari is not to be blame here... rather than those bastard that goes around to stain Nigeria identity. Was very ashamed when my boss asked me what happened in dubai
oluayebenz:
So Nigerians has finally messed up in UAE...

I'm waiting to see anyone blaming buhari over here angry

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
justi4jesu:

They have already messed it up…

It started Yesterday, No more employment visas in the UAE �� for Nigerians.

So far, 3 persons have been rejected at Al Twar office saying Nigeria has been removed from the list.

So shameful ��

Why exactly? Presenting fake document or what?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dem Nigerian men killed one local ( Arabu). .my lil bro said they’ve arrested more than 60 naija today . Dem just they arrest anybody arrest able and some work visa whey belong to naija men are been retrieved
justwise:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
UNA DON SPOIL UAE TOO ,NAWA OOOO

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
justwise:

No, It had to do with Cultism. cry

Here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/6611088/nigerian-cultists-dubai-butcher-each
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
justi4jesu:

No, It had to do with Cultism. cry

Here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/6611088/nigerian-cultists-dubai-butcher-each

This is embarrassing and sad at the same time
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freelane33:
Dem Nigerian men killed one local ( Arabu). .my lil bro said they’ve arrested more than 60 naija today . Dem just they arrest anybody arrest able and some work visa whey belong to naija men are been retrieved

Pretty clear to me now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freelane33:
UNA DON SPOIL UAE TOO ,NAWA OOOO

Reason why I always say, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria .......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.