Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819620 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freelane33:
Sorry for misleading the guy .as for me I have a place to stay already and everything is in place for me . Thought he/she was asking about how much will it cost him/her to get to UAE.
No wahala bro. One love.
You Don japa already?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
justi4jesu:

They have already messed it up…

It started Yesterday, No more employment visas in the UAE �� for Nigerians.

So far, 3 persons have been rejected at Al Twar office saying Nigeria has been removed from the list.

So shameful ��
Government de mess up, citizens de ment.
This country ehn. I hope they won't mess other last hope up ooh.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

Reason why I always say, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria .......
Fact.
They MAY only attend to government officials or if you are visiting on official duty.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
oluayebenz:
For real
So So problem everywhere!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hurryup123(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2021
yawn!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2021
oluayebenz:

Reason why I always say, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria .......

Wait till they start calling you names...

Our leaders are reflection of Nigerians. It is funny when people want to distinct them from us. Nigerians are extremely difficult people.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
I guess they won’t allow Nigerians into UAE again?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Wait till they start calling you names...

Our leaders are reflection of Nigerians. It is funny when people want to distinct them from us. Nigerians are extremely difficult people.

I'm waiting for them.....

Only a foolish will support the atrocities this stupid people are causing overseas.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2021
seedord247:
I guess they won’t Nigerians into UAE again?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2021
seedord247:
I guess they won’t Nigerians into UAE again?

They will but maybe stricter visa requirements
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2021
oluayebenz:
For real

This is fake news
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Morning, is it true they don’t issue employment visas to Nigeria anymore? We need current information, thsnks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
It’s a pity. This country keeps scoring new lows.why! Why!!! Why!!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
I think the news isn't entirely true, I checked this particular organisation's IG, twitter and Facebook page and this information is not there.

I called the number on the flier to ask about the genuineness of the information, he isn't certain yet, said it might be a system upgrade or a temporary block and went on to tell me that some people still got their visa yesterday. So he said let's keep our fingers crossed for a couple of days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by muyiwa22(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
According to the news going round
They said 2 Nigerians murder one emirati at Abu Dhabi

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justjify(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport
https://www.nairaland.com/6624670/what-nigerians-travelling-dubai-going

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Whether fake news or not.... Why are Nigerians synonymous to bad news

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are synonymous to bad news and anonymous to Good news
tonididdy:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Who to blame our government, our brothers and sisters over there or the uae government this is too much to bite especially for the JAPAnese like us. cheesy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aieromon(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2021
The Federal Government on Monday said flights to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are yet to resume due to discriminatory nature of protocol introduced by the United Arab Emirates, UAE.

The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, made the remark during the briefing by the Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19 in Abuja on Monday.

Mr Sirika, who explained that the protocol appeared to be targeted at only Nigerians, added that it was discriminatory and not backed up scientifically.

He explained that UAE was insistent that all passengers intending to visit its country must use Emirates Airline or spend two weeks in the alternative carrier’s country before gaining entrance to Dubai.

The minister dismissed insinuations that the continuous delay in the resumption of flights was ego related.

He, however, said that talks were ongoing to resolve the matter.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/470503-why-were-yet-to-resume-flights-to-dubai-aviation-minister.html
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rabato: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2021
tonididdy:

House please I just finished my attestation and authentication of my documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja yesterday and this were the documents I authenticated.

1.Waec
2. Bsc
3. Birth certificate

abeg is there anything other thing I need to do and also I am going on the basis of getting a job. I am planing on returning to Lagos ASAP. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
aieromon:

The Federal Government on Monday said flights to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are yet to resume due to discriminatory nature of protocol introduced by the United Arab Emirates, UAE.

The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, made the remark during the briefing by the Presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19 in Abuja on Monday.

Mr Sirika, who explained that the protocol appeared to be targeted at only Nigerians, added that it was discriminatory and not backed up scientifically.

He explained that UAE was insistent that all passengers intending to visit its country must use Emirates Airline or spend two weeks in the alternative carrier’s country before gaining entrance to Dubai.

The minister dismissed insinuations that the continuous delay in the resumption of flights was ego related.

He, however, said that talks were ongoing to resolve the matter
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/470503-why-were-yet-to-resume-flights-to-dubai-aviation-minister.html

That one na small thing now!
Nigerians has been spending more than 2weeks in Cotonue and Ghana just to enter UAE...

Why is government not accepting that?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2021
uchman:

That one na small thing now!
Nigerians has been spending more than 2weeks in Cotonue and Ghana just to enter UAE...

Why is government not accepting that?
Oga relax, at least we have some level of dignity still.
If that's what Nigeria wants, then yes both countries should come to a resolve to meet one another halfway without any side feeling cheated or discriminated.

We are humans firstly, will the UAE give same criteria to British or American citizens.

Aren't we all humans?...

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abeg who don enter UAE this week . Pls update us ooo . Are they really retrieving people’s work visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pls with all this new can on get a tourist visa to attend a program ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Elcid1:
Pls with all this new can on get a tourist visa to attend a program ?
...yes u can
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks
Soraco57:
...yes u can

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.