Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821428 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rabato: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rabato:

House please I just finished my attestation and authentication of my documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja yesterday and this were the documents I authenticated.

1.Waec
2. Bsc
3. Birth certificate

abeg is there anything other thing I need to do and also I am going on the basis of getting a job. I am planing on returning to Lagos ASAP. Thanks

Make I answer the question wey I ask! So if anybody dey travel for the purpose of job abeg don’t just attest and authenticate your documents for ministry of education and foreign affairs alone, also go to the embassy to get it confirmed. I did that today for just two documents namely;
1. Letter of Eligibility
2. Bsc
the price of 42k sha but na 19k i been dey hear before o!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by monsor007: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rabato:

Make I answer the question wey I ask! So if anybody dey travel for the purpose of job abeg don’t just attest and authenticate your documents for ministry of education and foreign affairs alone, also go to the embassy to get it confirmed. I did that today for just two documents namely;
1. Letter of Eligibility
2. Bsc
the price of 42k sha but na 19k i been dey hear before o!

Do you mean all the money you spent to authenticate your document is 42k excluding transport or you mean each document cosk 42k?please explain better
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rabato: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
monsor007:

Do you mean all the money you spent to authenticate your document is 42k excluding transport or you mean each document cosk 42k?please explain better

For the attestation and authentication you won’t spend more than 3k at both ministries and it also depends on the number of documents too. I spent just for 42k at the embassy for just two documents but you can talk to them because it’s initially 19k per document. No transportation included o!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by monsor007: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rabato:

For the attestation and authentication you won’t spend more than 3k at both ministries and it also depends on the number of documents too. I spent just for 42k at the embassy for just two documents but you can talk to them because it’s initially 19k per document. No transportation included o!

OK,thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seedord247(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2021
who have traveled through Ghana to Dubai recently.. Just saw this. Don’t know if should I proceed because i have paid for my hotel, COVID test in Ghana and Nigeria and I’m transiting. It was updated 2 days ago

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
This thread will soon be dry like the sand of the desert .

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Blm12: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please.. Is there anyone living in Bharian? By Bros just for a visa and would be flying to Bharian by 15fh of this month. Anyone in bahrain willing link up with him?
Would love to chat you up. Just say Hi. Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DanetView: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello House.

I'm about to travel to Qatar for 2 years work visa.

Is there anyone traveling to Qatar?

Also, Do I need to Attest my certificate in case I need a good upgrade job when I get there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rabato: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2021
DanetView:
Hello House.

Also, Do I need to Attest my certificate in case I need a good upgrade job when I get there?

Yes! please attest you documents at both ministries and the embassy too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Rabato:

Yes! please attest you documents at both ministries and the embassy too.
...:is there Qatar embassy in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Soraco57:
...:is there Qatar embassy in Nigeria?
That's ur job to verify.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rabato:

House please I just finished my attestation and authentication of my documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja yesterday and this were the documents I authenticated.

1.Waec
2. Bsc
3. Birth certificate

abeg is there anything other thing I need to do and also I am going on the basis of getting a job. I am planing on returning to Lagos ASAP. Thanks
When coming carry ur parents blessings and God no be by attestation. Wish you success

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by anyimontana(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Timtim8989:

8500--9500 aed depending on positions like manager, engineer, etc.
1aed --135naira

pls can u tell me more about this freelance visa.i mean what it's all about and how it works?.. thank u

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2021
What's the update on the employment visa suspension, has anyone's visa application or renewal rejected since this news came out?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Danielsoludo1: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2021
DanetView:
Hello House.

How much for the visa and what is the duration?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bivoprad(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hi everyone,
Please, do I need a transit visa to board a connecting flight in Dubai to Nigeria?
I am traveling from london to Nigeria via emirates but have a stopover in Dubai for about 4 hours
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
bivoprad:
Hi everyone,
Please, do I need a transit visa to board a connecting flight in Dubai to Nigeria?
I am traveling from london to Nigeria via emirates but have a stopover in Dubai for about 4 hours
Certainly Emirates already have you covered.
Emirates is the official airline of Dubai, UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
bivoprad:
Hi everyone,

If you want to enter Dubai, you need one. Otherwise, just wait until you board again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lekanlaniyan(m): 2:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Pls house, what the update on Emirate flight from Nigeria to Dubai??

Have they started picking passengers from Nigeria or Ghana / Cotonou is still the best option of getting into Dubai?

Thanks for your response.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2021
lekanlaniyan:
Pls house, what the update on Emirate flight from Nigeria to Dubai??

Have they started picking passengers from Nigeria or Ghana / Cotonou is still the best option of getting into Dubai?

Thanks for your response.

No flights from Nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lordally(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
bivoprad:
Hi everyone,

No you don't
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
tyslimmie:

Openly talking about committing a crime on the internet. *a big sigh

Exactly

Part of the reason why they treat green passport holder differently.....

Justwise should pls do the needful
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Moving4: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is it safer to live in Qatar?
How easy is it to get a job?
How easy it is to travel from Qatar to European countries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.