Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819682 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Check your mail bro, i have reply to your mail.
cucumbar:
i replied you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ever2last: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
EmmySparky:
Hello house...pls how much is the yellow card and is it needed to travel to travel into UAE

If you are traveling through Ghana, you need a yellow card. You can get it for 2k at any federal ministry of health.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perfecttouchade: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EmmySparky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello house how true is it about the ban on employment visas by UAE and what's the implications...cos I am already deep in my travel plans to the UAE ...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
EmmySparky:
Hello house how true is it about the ban on employment visas by UAE and what's the implications...cos I am already deep in my travel plans to the UAE ...

Reply to my pm bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2021
EmmySparky:
Its always a temporary event, it will soon be lifted but like the information i gathered says is a labor ban not actually immigration .

There is a 3 yr visa opening which is not banned , tourist visa are not banned, so that tells you it's a temporal problem.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EmmySparky(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Timtim8989:

Its always a temporary event, it will soon be lifted but like the information i gathered says is a labor ban not actually immigration .

There is a 3 yr visa opening which is not banned , tourist visa are not banned, so that tells you it's a temporal problem.
ok bro...thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pls who Dey enter Cotonou on Sunday or Monday from here ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Today is 20th. When is the new flight resumption date? grin
Abi they have lifted the ban?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is there anyone who has been able to travel recently to UAE via Ghana/Benin route?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
cucumbar:
Today is 20th. When is the new flight resumption date? grin
Abi they have lifted the ban?

Even if they lift the travel ban for now i think its only for those with UAE residence visas. Atleast for the main time.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please house, has direct flights from Nigeria to UAE resumed for UAE residence visa holders? Emirates didn't extend the ban anymore on thier website. So we need clarity.

����� please house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
SirWellington:

Even if they lift the travel ban for now i think its only for those with UAE residence visas. Atleast for the main time.
they had already done that like 2 weeks ago nau.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2021
obagoally:
To whom it may concern... Turkish Airline is flying UAE residents from Naija to UAE via istanbul
@obagoally,please check your DM.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who's coming over from Nigeria, bring plenty local food , the African prices are too outrageous.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
samsanyus:

@obagoally,please check your DM.
Thanks
Have responded, thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifax(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
According to sauces, until 29th August

SirWellington:
Please house, has direct flights from Nigeria to UAE resumed for UAE residence visa holders? Emirates didn't extend the ban anymore on thier website. So we need clarity.

����� please house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
ifax:

But someone here said Turkish airways have started already.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
ifax:

I just checked, Emirates comfirmed that the first available flight will be from the 29th of this month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Na so dem wan scope us till December?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hefexzy(f): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Please I need clearity..
My uncle in Dubai told me to bring 900k for tourist visa in Dubai,ticket,covid test and insurance.. is the 900k worth it or not? Cause I do not trust him and he also mentioned me paying for agent fee to get a job, he said my first salary is for the agent..
Should I go ahead with this or not?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Hi,
I intend to travel tru Ghana and booked already thinking these ABC, God is good guys go to Ghana only to be told they don't or atleast not legally.
When u went tru Benin was ur passport stamped at the border?
What were u asked at the point of Entry at Dubai?

Please all and any info will help.
Thanx
josephsm823:

I traveled recently via cotonou but im back to 9ja.
I didn't use the return ticket to cotonou though.
What do you want to know?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PetroDolla2020: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Are you aware Ghana's land borders are closed? And they won't be opened any time soon?

primeFestus:
Hi,
I intend to travel tru Ghana and booked already thinking these ABC, God is good guys go to Ghana only to be told they don't or atleast not legally.
When u went tru Benin was ur passport stamped at the border?
What were u asked at the point of Entry at Dubai?

Please all and any info will help.
Thanx
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
I m just realizing this cus the cost of Transportation was pegged at 65k which I find absurd.
I intend to spend a week in Cotonou then move to Ghana. Will this make a difference?

Already booked my flight from Accra to Dubai...

PetroDolla2020:
Are you aware Ghana's land borders are closed? And they won't be opened any time soon?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PetroDolla2020: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
I won't advise anyone to enter Ghana or any country illegally.

In your particular case you are planning to continue to UAE? The manner of your entry into Ghana is very important for your onward trip to UAE.

Some people have shared their experience at the Accra airport when they were to fly to UAE on nairaland which said it is detrimental to enter Ghana illegally. You have to show date and manner of your entry into Ghana. How do you do that when you entered illegally?

To enter Ghana from Cotonou, you have to fly. The only way to enter Ghana legally is by air, via the Accra airport.

primeFestus:
I m just realizing this cus the cost of Transportation was pegged at 65k which I find absurd.
I intend to spend a week in Cotonou then move to Ghana. Will this make a difference?

Already booked my flight from Accra to Dubai...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Check you inbox bro

hefexzy:
Please I need clearity..
My uncle in Dubai told me to bring 900k for tourist visa in Dubai,ticket,covid test and insurance.. is the 900k worth it or not? Cause I do not trust him and he also mentioned me paying for agent fee to get a job, he said my first salary is for the agent..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yea, thank you.
I just booked my flight.
Will I have to do covid test?
How much please?

PetroDolla2020:
I won't advise anyone to enter Ghana or any country illegally.

In your particular case you are planning to continue to UAE? The manner of your entry into Ghana is very important for your onward trip to UAE.

Some people have shared their experience at the Accra airport when they were to fly to UAE on nairaland which said it is detrimental to enter Ghana illegally. You have to show date and manner of your entry into Ghana. How do you do that when you entered illegally?

To enter Ghana from Cotonou, you have to fly. The only way to enter Ghana legally is by air, via the Accra airport.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PetroDolla2020: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes, you have to do a Covid test at the Accra airport. it costs $50 for Ecowas citizens. $150 for non-Ecowas. You must have had a Covid test 72 hours prior to your arriving in Ghana.

primeFestus:
Yea, thank you.
I just booked my flight.
Will I have to do covid test?
How much please?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
hefexzy:
Please I need clearity..

Never ever pls , seek guidance, step by step... your first salary for agent is pure rubbish and scam.

Visa
Ticket
You can do your waka waka and get your job with small amount.

Just say ok, and do your stuff personally.

Do these agents realise there are no good paying jobs anymore even with residence visa.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na WA oooo

It's is highly appalling to realize how difficult traveling out of the country has become. I'll need another covid test for my Dubai trip again I guess.

You said 72hrs

My flight to Ghana is for 1st September it means I must do my covid test before 28th or anytime after 28th?
Is what you mean that covid test must be at most 72hrs old to be valid please?

PetroDolla2020:
Yes, you have to do a Covid test at the Accra airport. it costs $50 for Ecowas citizens. $150 for non-Ecowas. You must have had a Covid test 72 hours prior to your arriving in Ghana.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fully Confirmed, those with UAE residence visas can now fly directly from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Of course you need another covid test for your Dubai trip prior your travelling from Ghana to UAE and it must be Within 72hrs to you flight from Ghana.

You said your flight to Ghana is for 1st September it means you must do ur covid test before 29th or 30th, just 3days before your flight to Ghana.

But why you DNT want to follow route Cotonu..?

primeFestus
post=105063257:

Na WA oooo

It's is highly appalling to realize how difficult traveling out of the country has become. I'll need another covid test for my Dubai trip again I guess.

You said 72hrs

My flight to Ghana is for 1st September it means I must do my covid test before 28th or anytime after 28th?
Is what you mean that covid test must be at most 72hrs old to be valid please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.