Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823365 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Now fully Confirmed, you can now fly directly from Nigeria to dubai. This is for only residence visa holders
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wellington, I know u hardly post nonsense. Do you realised emirate recent update currently increased the suspension till 28th Aug.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Confirmation directly from?
SirWellington:
Now fully Confirmed, you can now fly directly from Nigeria to dubai. This is for only residence visa holders
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PetroDolla2020: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes, traveling is a hassle these days. I have put all international travels on hold for now due to covid. The only reason that will get me out of Accra must be mighty super important. I should have been in Houston last week for a conference, but not me.

Now, the deal with Ghana is this. Anyone coming to Ghana must come through the Accra airport. 2. You must have had a valid covid test 72 hours prior to arriving. You will be tested again when you arrive in Accra. Yes, you have to do another covid test before you leave Accra for Dubai.

If you are not prepared to go through all the hassles of international travel then its better you stay where you are.

primeFestus:
Na WA oooo

It's is highly appalling to realize how difficult traveling out of the country has become. I'll need another covid test for my Dubai trip again I guess.

You said 72hrs

My flight to Ghana is for 1st September it means I must do my covid test before 28th or anytime after 28th?
Is what you mean that covid test must be at most 72hrs old to be valid please?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
curiobling:
Wellington, I know u hardly post nonsense. Do you realised emirate recent update currently increased the suspension till 28th Aug.

Read what I updated carefully, I said flights are now allowed from nigeria to dubai for UAE residence holders only, as for the case with Emirates, the first avaliable flight is on the 29th and not 28th. There is no need for the vulgar word "nonsense", it's uncalled for and clearly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
curiobling:

Who told you suspension was shifted

Flights availability is different from suspension, note the difference.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bro! Nonsense in my context means you rarely post except its content is meaningful. Do you mean some airlines have successfully liftee passengers to UAE from Nigeria? Pls can you tell me the airline name
SirWellington:

Read what I updated carefully, I said flights are now allowed from nigeria to dubai for UAE residence holders only, as for the case with Emirates, the first avaliable flight is on the 29th and not 28th. There is no need for the vulgar word "nonsense", it's uncalled for and clearly irresponsible.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
All of us heading to Dubai, are we coming for tourism or coming to get a job
Because I heard that Nigerians are on labor ban meaning no employment visas for Nigerians incase you find a job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
uckennety:
All of us heading to Dubai, are we coming for tourism or coming to get a job
Because I heard that Nigerians are on labor ban meaning no employment visas for Nigerians incase you find a job

3yrs visa is still available , like I said earlier the ban is temporal.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Ticket from benin republic is 400-500+..visa 3 months is 200 + ,covid test price 50-60k ,Nigeria to Cotonou is 15k. Login and others for 3 days keep another 100k if u wanna enjoy yourself plus some unforeseen ulabarloon
hefexzy:
Please I need clearity..
My uncle in Dubai told me to bring 900k for tourist visa in Dubai,ticket,covid test and insurance.. is the 900k worth it or not? Cause I do not trust him and he also mentioned me paying for agent fee to get a job, he said my first salary is for the agent..
Should I go ahead with this or not?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Timtim8989:

3yrs Visa? is it Freelance visa or tourist

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2021
I fear Cotonou is receiving negative attention because of people backdating their arrival into Benin and stuff
It's also an opportunity for me to explore and get a few pages off my virgin passport. I suppose my passport will be stamped after arrival in Accra right?

freedomtours:
Of course you need another covid test for your Dubai trip prior your travelling from Ghana to UAE and it must be Within 72hrs to you flight from Ghana.

You said your flight to Ghana is for 1st September it means you must do ur covid test before 29th or 30th, just 3days before your flight to Ghana.

But why you DNT want to follow route Cotonu..?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2021
babakb:

3yrs Visa? is it Freelance visa or tourist

You should know its freelance visa, it's called partners visa , there is also an investor visa of 3yrs Since 2years is on hold now, this is available but dont be frightened by those agent prices... 1
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Anywherebuthere: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2021
How much is this please? An agent told me it's AED15,000

Timtim8989:

You should know its freelance visa, it's called partners visa , there is also an investor visa of 3yrs Since 2years is on hold now, this is available but dont be frightened by those agent prices... 1
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Timtim8989:

3 years tourism visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2021
That's about 1.9m

quote author=Anywherebuthere post=105088884]How much is this please? An agent told me it's AED15,000

[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
SirWellington:
Fully Confirmed, those with UAE residence visas can now fly directly from Nigeria.
@SirWellington, please check your DM
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
There is nothing like 3 years tourist visa , won fe gba e niii
uckennety:

3 years tourism visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you want to do visa , my blood brother does , exchange of dirhams to naira and others . Don’t let any agent extort u . There is nothing like 3 years tourist visa . If you need price friendly accommodations in sharja buzz me up . If you need job buzz me up

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anywherebuthere:
How much is this please? An agent told me it's AED15,000

UAE and agents ehnnn
Reason am 13k , now that 2yrs is not available. Then , verify companies very well, some companies are not reliable when it comes to freelance visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
uckennety:

3 years tourism visa?

How on earth will there be 3yrs tourist visa?? Should anyone tell you that at this stage....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
SirWellington:
Have you seen that anyone that came in directly from Nigeria recently? I came in through Cotonou 2 days ago, after weighing my options.
I reached out to wakanow and some of the airlines and none gave a clear cut answer.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Timtim8989:

How on earth will there be 3yrs tourist visa?? Should anyone tell you that at this stage....

Freezone visa you mean
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Timtim8989:

Thanks for your input, please can anyone work with partners visa...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Scottz: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Pls I have a Kuwait work visa that will expire September 1st is it possible I travel there like on 28th of august without having issues
Like will I be allowed to get into the country like 3-4 days to expiry date of visa. Pls urgent answers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
drkay:

Have you seen that anyone that came in directly from Nigeria recently? I came in through Cotonou 2 days ago, after weighing my options.
I reached out to wakanow and some of the airlines and none gave a clear cut answer.

When is your departure date to UAE?
Is unvaccinated Nigerian allowed UAE entry?
Is the 14days rule still applicable?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Heleex:

When is your departure date to UAE?
Is unvaccinated Nigerian allowed UAE entry?
Is the 14days rule still applicable?
I arrived 3 days ago. I went through Cotonou. The 14 days rule is still applicable as it has to reflect on your passport that you’ve been in the republic of Benin for over 14 days before you’ll be granted entry. You’ll be allowed to enter uae through any of the airports, irrespective of ur vaccine status.

If you’ll be entering uae directly from Nigeria, I heard that you have to be a resident and you must have taken ur second dose of covid vaccine at least, 14 days prior to your travel date (unless your job falls under some categories of professions).
Then, upon arrival, you will be quarantined in a government facility for about 10 days.

Another thing to note is that you can only land in dubai airport from Nigeria/India/Uganda, if you’re a dubai resident.
The Cotonou route is relatively expensive and one may have to pay agents at some point, just to expedite some processes.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
I sent you a mail. Pls kindly reply. Thanks
drkay:

I arrived 3 days ago. I went through Cotonou. The 14 days rule is still applicable as it has to reflect on your passport that you’ve been in the republic of Benin for over 14 days before you’ll be granted entry. You’ll be allowed to enter uae through any of the airports, irrespective of ur vaccine status.

If you’ll be entering uae directly from Nigeria, I heard that you have to be a resident and you must have taken ur second dose of covid vaccine at least, 14 days prior to your travel date (unless your job falls under some categories of professions).
Then, upon arrival, you will be quarantined in a government facility for about 10 days.

Another thing to note is that you can only land in dubai airport from Nigeria/India/Uganda, if you’re a dubai resident.
The Cotonou route is relatively expensive and one may have to pay agents at some point, just to expedite some processes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Elcid1:
I sent you a mail. Pls kindly reply. Thanks
I saw it but I think its better to make your enquiries here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adaleng(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
hefexzy:
Please I need clearity..
My uncle in Dubai told me to bring 900k for tourist visa in Dubai,ticket,covid test and insurance.. is the 900k worth it or not? Cause I do not trust him and he also mentioned me paying for agent fee to get a job, he said my first salary is for the agent..
Should I go ahead with this or not?

tourist visa is 2week and 3months visa. 900k is too much sha.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
drkay:

Is it mandatory to quarantine in a government facility? Who bears the cost?
After complying with the 14days rule in Benin/Ghana, do you mean that an Abu Dhabi resident from Nigeria won't be allowed to land in Dubai Airport?
Are Nigerians really allowed entry to Abu Dhabi irrespective of vaccine status?

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.