Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822997 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Elcid1:
No wahala, just that paying any amount above 100usd in Nigeria one needs an alternative mode of payment
This chap at helms at CBN is clueless. Just introduce policies that makes little sense
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2021
No Ghana, Cameroon on the list. Federal government of Nigeria will not bow to this rule which means Benin Republic route continues to be the last hope

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Abeg if you know say you day come UAE come look for job or anything just pause for now!!! No waste your money come because no Job Visas now.now allow anybody decieve you because na when you come you go begin suffer like Us too...

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Quarantine cancelled

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Pls any one travelled successfully to Dubai from Nigeria with out taking vaccine recently?

Though I have flight schedule for next week directly from Nigeria to Dubai. Emirates Airlines with residence visa.
how much is the ticket boss?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Pls any one travelled successfully to Dubai from Nigeria with out taking vaccine recently?

Though I have flight schedule for next week directly from Nigeria to Dubai. Emirates Airlines with residence visa.
Emirates just cancelled my flights. No rapid testing facility in Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia and Indonesia. Advised to rebook to 21 September. Still Subject to change.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EmmySparky(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
omoowhe:
Abeg if you know say you day come UAE come look for job or anything just pause for now!!! No waste your money come because no Job Visas now.now allow anybody decieve you because na when you come you go begin suffer like Us too...
bros wetin u dey do for there na ..come back...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BlissViews(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
I plan to spend 4 days in Egypt and go to dubai via Egypt Air. Is this possible please? Will I be allowed into Dubai via Egypt Air? Kindly help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmmySparky:
bros wetin u dey do for there na ..come back...
You go pay ticket!!!

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can feel you bro . Let them come down here and feel the heat . My advise do nothing sell your personal belongings to come to Dubai it doesn’t worth it . Do not collect loan to fly to Dubai , there are opportunities here but ….. I’m not scaring shit out of anyone . If you are earning 100k plus and living comfortably around it in Nigeria pls don’t come to UAE
omoowhe:

You go pay ticket!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Emirates just cancelled my flights. No rapid testing facility in Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia and Indonesia. Advised to rebook to 21 September. Still Subject to change.
Apart frm d rapid test ish, Emirates airline has unfinished biz with Nigerian govt, unless it recently changed, Turkish airline allows UAE residents to provide 6hrs rapid test obtained from approved laboratory to fly out directly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
I tried calling Turkish Airlines Abuja office but didn't go through on Friday. I wish to know this rumour is true or false touching direct flight to uae via Turkish airline. Bro, tell us one approved center where rapid test with QR
Code can be obtained for this requirement
obagoally:

Apart frm d rapid test ish, Emirates airline has unfinished biz with Nigerian govt, unless it recently changed, Turkish airline allows UAE residents to provide 6hrs rapid test obtained from approved laboratory to fly out directly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2021
curiobling:
I tried calling Turkish Airlines Abuja office but didn't go through on Friday. I wish to know this rumour is true or false touching direct flight to uae via Turkish airline. Bro, tell us one approved center where rapid test with QR
Code can be obtained for this requirement
Eclinic and diagnostics in Abj, a friend used their 4hrs rapid test to travel directly frm Abuja to Abu dhabi some weeks back. 54 gene labs in Lagos can do 6 hrs rapid test too. If u approach most approved labs, they can do it but u myt pay more. the nitp portal has list of approved labs in every state. The results have QR codes. For Turkish airline, u can try their international call centre, good luck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Freelane33:
I can feel you bro . Let them come down here and feel the heat . My advise do nothing sell your personal belongings to come to Dubai it doesn’t worth it . Do not collect loan to fly to Dubai , there are opportunities here but ….. I’m not scaring shit out of anyone . If you are earning 100k plus and living comfortably around it in Nigeria pls don’t come to UAE
Just leave them! When them arrive them go know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beauty85:
Dr Kay do I need to apply to Nigeria international portal to get approval to enter Nigeria from abu Dhabi... Am a resident..

Yes, you register, make payment and get QR Code before you board. Then on getting to Nigeria, you go for your test after 7 days in Nigeria. I did it for a friend who came in from the UAE in early August.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is better to check with Turkish airline if they still airlift directly from Nigeria before making arrangement for appointment with Eclinic Abuja. Thanks for your insight bro. By the way, do you have idea of rapid test cost in naira at Eclinic based on your previous knowledge
obagoally:

Eclinic and diagnostics in Abj, a friend used their 4hrs rapid test to travel directly frm Abuja to Abu dhabi some weeks back. 54 gene labs in Lagos can do 6 hrs rapid test too. If u approach most approved labs, they can do it but u myt pay more. the nitp portal has list of approved labs in every state. The results have QR codes. For Turkish airline, u can try their international call centre, good luck.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
curiobling:
Is better to check with Turkish airline if they still airlift directly from Nigeria before making arrangement for appointment with Eclinic Abuja. Thanks for your insight bro. By the way, do you have idea of rapid test cost in naira at Eclinic based on your previous knowledge
90k for 4hrs, 60k for 6-8 hrs

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
obagoally:

Ah,
Plus 50k pcr test?? shocked
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Topshow4real:

Ah,
Plus 50k pcr test?? shocked
cheesy No worry, u go collect change frm 50k nah, Covid-19 has made travelling more capital intensive especially to UAE. The price I stated was for the lab the questioner asked of, it might be diff in other labs o.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
obagoally:

Is this regardless of vaccination status?
Do you also have an idea if Qatar Airways fly UAE residents from Nigeria to UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
obagoally:

cheesy No worry, u go collect change frm 50k nah, Covid-19 has made travelling more capital intensive especially to UAE. The price I stated was for the lab the questioner asked of, it might be diff in other labs o.

Does it mean flight has started again but Emirates refuses to comply?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thanks bro, will be on with Turkish airline on Monday
obagoally:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
uchman:

Does it mean flight has started again but Emirates refuses to comply?
flights for which category of travelers? Uae residents or generally?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Heleex:

Is this regardless of vaccination status?
Do you also have an idea if Qatar Airways fly UAE residents from Nigeria to UAE?
Previously, only vaccinated residents were allowed to fly in directly but with the new regulations that was announced recently, I guess evr1 can now travel but subject to meeting some conditions as highlighted in d directive. At least, i knw unvaccinated persons can enter Abu dhabi, but with stipulated days of quarantine.
On Qatar Airways, I saw some1 posted her boarding pass frm LOS-DOH-AUH on a fb grp on 19th Aug, u can contact d airline for enquiries.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
cucumbar:
flights for which category of travelers? Uae residents or generally?
Visit, tourist visas
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kinz17: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Freelane33:
with 10m bro can someone come down there to do business
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Go to uk or Canada boss , you can do better business in this two countries , auto dealership . Dubai is not for you if you ate holding that kind of money : Dubai is a beautiful prison for Africans mostly Nigerians . I’m here for tourist and leaving in a few days but the Africans I have been meeting so far complain bitterly . I used the opportunity to learn the barrister art ( coffee designing and even got the coffee Estoria machine so that I’ll be able to make myself nice coffee in Nigeria and I can even start training people in Nigeria how to make art
kinz17:
with 10m bro can someone come down there to do business

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Freelane33:
Go to uk or Canada boss , you can do better business in this two countries , auto dealership . Dubai is not for you if you ate holding that kind of money : Dubai is a beautiful prison for Africans mostly Nigerians . I’m here for tourist and leaving in a few days but the Africans I have been meeting so far complain bitterly . I used the opportunity to learn the barrister art ( coffee designing and even got the coffee Estoria machine so that I’ll be able to make myself nice coffee in Nigeria and I can even start training people in Nigeria how to make art
Splendid.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Freelane33:
you went through other countries? I want to go on vacation there, but don’t have 14 days to spare in Cotonou or Ghana because of work
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes
cucumbar:
you went through other countries? I want to go on vacation there, but don’t have 14 days to spare in Cotonou or Ghana because of work
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Resident visa and permit loading WITHOUT ANYBODY OR COMPANY ACTING AS SPONSOR IN UAE

Google is your friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.