Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821446 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 1:33am On Oct 05, 2021
olawalegodson@yahoo.com

What’s your email
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Flight from Lagos to Dubai is possible for all travellers with valid visa(Residence and tourist visa holders) as physically confirmed by Lagos Airport Kenya Airways dept today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Flight from Lagos to Dubai is possible for all travellers with valid visa(Residence and tourist visa holders) as physically confirmed by Lagos Airport Kenya Airways dept today.
beautiful.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
where can I get funbact A tube cream in dubia ,I need your help house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
larryking540:
where can I get funbact A tube cream in dubia ,I need your help house

https://orljaa.com/funbact-a-triple-action-cream-2/

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Did you verify if unvaccinated resident visa holder is allowed to travel?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
I safely arrived UAE courtesy of Kenya Airways. Lagos- Nairobi-Dubai .
Unvaccinated travellers are allowed both tourist and resident visa holders. I'm actually Unvaccinated and was allowed to travel freely to Dubai. The process of returning to UAE from lagos is smooth and easy. No much scrutiny at UAE, all long scrutinies were observed at Naija Airport only. Once you follow the simple procedure of 1. Get approval codes from ICA website with your valid visa. Youu will present this approval code at Nigerian airport.
2. Have a valid covid test result. Presumably Done in the morning of departures in lagos. Some centres issue test results in less than 12hrs.
It's Advisable to use Night flight from Lagos so PCR result will still be within 48hrs validity on arrival in UAE. Though no one checked that my result in Dubai.

3. Have at least 100$ cash to cover PCR test and snacks in Nairobi. In Nairobi, Kenya Airways provided free transportation to test centre for PCR test. PCR Test cost $60 only. What we did was RT PCR test 6hrs before departure from Nairobi.
On arrival in Dubai, Free PCR test was done swiftly at the Airport. And off I zoom in to UAE.
Thanks to all Nairalanders that shared info here. You helped made my trip possible. More grace to Kenya Airways.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amolad111: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Does the approval code from ICA related to tourist? If yes, assist with the link and when should it be done prior to departure?

Uwaiwe:

Unvaccinated travellers are allowed both tourist and resident visa holders. I'm actually Unvaccinated and was allowed to travel freely to Dubai. The process of returning to UAE from lagos is smooth and easy. No much scrutiny at UAE, all long scrutinies were observed at Naija Airport only. Once you follow the simple procedure of 1. Get approval codes from ICA website with your valid visa. Youu will present this approval code at Nigerian airport.
2. Have a valid covid test result. Presumably Done in the morning of departures in lagos. Some centres issue test results in less than 12hrs.
It's Advisable to use Night flight from Lagos so PCR result will still be within 48hrs validity on arrival in UAE. Though no one checked that my result in Dubai.

3. Have at least 100$ cash to cover PCR test and snacks in Nairobi. In Nairobi, Kenya Airways provided free transportation to test centre for PCR test. PCR Test cost $60 only. What we did was RT PCR test 6hrs before departure from Nairobi.
On arrival in Dubai, Free PCR test was done swiftly at the Airport. And off I zoom in to UAE.
Thanks to all Nairalanders that shared info here. You helped made my trip possible. More grace to Kenya Airways.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Uwaiwe:

My current status on ICA website is green i.e. eligible to travel to UAE, but could this be different from the approval code you mentioned?
Since you're unvaccinated, did you fill the "Register Arrivals and Vaccination certificates Attestation" on ICA website?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amolad111: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Aa stated above, can you assist with the link for ICA and the process?

quote author=Heleex post=106554262]

My current status on ICA website is green i.e. eligible to travel to UAE, but could this be different from the approval code you mentioned?
Since you're unvaccinated, did you fill the "Register Arrivals and Vaccination certificates Attestation" on ICA website?[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Amolad111:

quote author=Heleex post=106554262]

Since you're unvaccinated, did you fill the "Register Arrivals and Vaccination certificates Attestation" on ICA website?
I filled the register on arrivals on ICA website. I uploaded the mandatory documents passport data page and photo graph. I left column for vaccination vacant since I wasn't vaccinated. Vaccination certificate is equally not compulsory on the website. The approval code was Sent to my email after successful completion of above. This email message from ICA contains a bar code. This email is ultra compulsory. You must present it at airport in Naija. Link is below
https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/registerArrivals
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Uwaiwe:

I filled the register on arrivals on ICA website. I uploaded the mandatory documents passport data page and photo graph. I left column for vaccination vacant since I wasn't vaccinated. Vaccination certificate is equally not compulsory on the website. The approval code was Sent to my email after successful completion of above. This email message from ICA contains a bar code. This email is ultra compulsory. You must present it at airport in Naija. Link is below
https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/registerArrivals

Did you upload PCR test result?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amakapritty(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Where did u do ur pcr test in.lagos?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
For those intending to travel via the Lagos airport to dubai, if you are fully vaccinated and hold a valid residence visa, contact the Qatar Airways office at the international airport for your bookings.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks for this info, please did the tourists need this same process too? I mean for the ICA too
Uwaiwe:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 5:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Godson123:
Thanks for this info, please did the tourists need this same process too? I mean for the ICA too
Yes, Tourists need entry approval as well. According to Kenya Airways officials whom I enquired from, He said there's a link for the application on ICA website. I'm resident though.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Amakapritty:

Where did u do ur pcr test in.lagos?
I didn't do my PCR test in Lagos. I did my PCR in my state a day before my departure. I was forced to take undertaken at naija Airport before allowed to embark because my test results lifeline already reduced by 24hrs.
I do not want anyone to be extorted by those Airport
Officials. Reasons I recommended PCR same day at Lagos centre that is willing to issue result on time.

Check Kenya Airways or Emirates airline websites for list of approved PCR test centres in Lagos).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2021
Amolad111:

The link has been posted, scroll up.

As far as I understand regarding the process, you must register via the ICA website before you fly.
When you’ve registered, you’ll receive a QR code by email.

If you have been fully vaccinated in the UAE, register any time before you fly.

If you’ve been fully vaccinated outside the UAE, register five days before your flight.

If you have not been vaccinated, register any time before you fly.

IATA website is one reference for checking updates on travel requirements.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
What's the situation of getting a tourist visa for under 35yrs? Have things changed?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Nexton2468:

Men bro how legit is this company please

I pity you...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deman05(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Pls what's the cost of 30days visa to dubai for business purposes?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Topshow4real:

I pity you...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.