Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821503 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abass07(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2021
tonididdy:

I posted a screenshot from a reputable Nigerian visa agent in Dubai.
It says ages 35 below are being denied visas.
One visa agent/thief countered me with a picture of visas he has done lately that were all approved in order to lure desperate gullible ones.
The UAE is cleansing Nigerians out of the UAE and blocking them into the UAE.
You can't blame them, our attrocities in the UAE have being too loud in the last 6years.
Imagine an adult, will escape Nigeria and go do/continue cultism overseas. If that's not stupidty, I don't know what is.

Anyway we watch!
Please can you help with the screenshot?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Abass07:

Please can you help with the screenshot?
Check my post 2pages back
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2021
samhay:

Please check uur pm

I have checked but I didn't see any message from you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amakapritty(f): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guys pls advice,when do I take my covid_19 test if the requirement is 72 hours before arrival and am to travel on a Friday by 10pm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Do it on Wednesday afternoon
Amakapritty:
Guys pls advice,when do I take my covid_19 test if the requirement is 72 hours before arrival and am to travel on a Friday by 10pm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Pls any UAE resident that successfully travelled with Kenya Airways from Lagos to UAE should please share procedure. Thanks in advance
Anyone with above experience should please share.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Amakapritty:

Wednesday is ok but I will prefer you do the test on thursday since the test results will be ready in few hours.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amakapritty(f): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2021
freedomtours:

Wednesday is ok but I will prefer you do the test on thursday since the test results will be ready in few hours.

They said the result comes out in 24 hours
Hence my worry because I leave on Friday night and get to my destination on Saturday because I will need to transit,am so confused
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by walefresh3(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2021
To me if u don't have any job here in Nigeria and u don't know how to plan on the million Nara with u.. Japa to Dubai ... Nothing last forever... people don discourage our elderest brother not to go to China in 1990... But he refused and travel to the same China... He suffered for like 6 yeas we didn't hear from him... But today his one 9f the richest among friends and families...Dubai have a better future comparing to Nigeria...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Amakapritty:

They said the result comes out in 24 hours
Hence my worry because I leave on Friday night and get to my destination on Saturday because I will need to transit,am so confused
I pm you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
I finally entered DXB. Thanks to Kenya airways

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will update you guys later the stress and uneasy processes I passed through to return to Abu Dhabi via Dubai route as a UAE �� resident. I need to rest a bit

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
City of Nairobi on my way out to take Rapid antigen pcr test after immigration clearance to exit the airport

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nairobi city

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
curiobling:
I will update you guys later the stress and uneasy processes I passed through to return to Abu Dhabi via Dubai route as a UAE �� resident. I need to rest a bit

May God bless you. I'm eagerly awaiting.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uwaiwe:

May God bless you. I'm eagerly awaiting.
ask what you need to know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by benn007(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hi, for a UAE resident, what is required when returning back to UAE from Nigeria? I plan to go to Nigeria for vacation in November so I want to know the possibilities.

curiobling:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
curiobling:
ask what you need to know

Please I contacted my employers to booking my flight on 1st Oct. And need to have adequate information to seek pre approvals from the company. So will like to know the extra requirements needed by Kenya Airways.
Pls is 6hrs rapid test required before departure?
Can Unvaccinated resident visa holders be allowed to travel? If there is any other information you can share, Pls kindly do.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 2:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Please I contacted my employers to booking my flight on 1st Oct. And need to have adequate information to seek pre approvals from the company. So will like to know the extra requirements needed by Kenya Airways.
Pls is 6hrs rapid test required before departure?
Can Unvaccinated resident visa holders be allowed to travel? If there is any other information you can share, Pls kindly do.
I don't know of unvaccinated bro, go to ica website if you are a resident of Abu Dhabi or to the gdfra of dubai if u live in Dubai to get green approval to re-enter.

Kenya and Turkish airline are strict on rapid antigen test to be conducted for you in Nairobi or in Istanbul during your transit as mandate to enter UAE. U need 70usd for the test in Nairobi and 10usd for transport to be arranged by the airport authority to and fro your test center of about 1.5km away from the airport.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2021
curiobling:
I don't know of unvaccinated bro, go to ica website if you are a resident of Abu Dhabi or to the gdfra of dubai if u live in Dubai to get green approval to re-enter.

Kenya and Turkish airline are strict on rapid antigen test to be conducted for you in Nairobi or in Istanbul during your transit as mandate to enter UAE. U need 70usd for the test in Nairobi and 10usd for transport to be arranged by the airport authority to and fro your test center of about 1.5km away from the airport.

This green pass to re-enter. I want to get something clear, after I get it here before going to Nigeria for vacation, I don't need to apply for any approval from nigeria when returning?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2021
SirWellington:

This green pass to re-enter. I want to get something clear, after I get it here before going to Nigeria for vacation, I don't need to apply for any approval from nigeria when returning?

Well, to be clear, in my case as a Dubai resident, I snapshot the green pass and uploaded it to GDRFA in addition to the GDRFA return approval supporting documents which includes Emirates ID front and back, passport data page, vaccination card and visa page. The green pass approval link : https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/residents-entry-confirmation

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2021
samsanyus:

Well, to be clear, in my case as a Dubai resident, I snapshot the green pass and uploaded it to GDRFA in addition to the GDRFA return approval supporting documents which include Emirates ID front and back, passport data page, vaccination card and visa page. The green pass approval link : https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/guest/index.html#/residents-entry-confirmation

Oh okay, thanks very much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Please can fully vaccinated tourists from Nigeria go through Kenya airways and do the six hours PCR test in Nairobi
can enter UAE just for 5days tourism. Am going for tourism with my wife in October ,can we follow this Kenya airways route? Many thanks [
quotee author=curiobling post=106205615]I don't know of unvaccinated bro, go to ica website if you are a resident of Abu Dhabi or to the gdfra of dubai if u live in Dubai to get green approval to re-enter.

Kenya and Turkish airline are strict on rapid antigen test to be conducted for you in Nairobi or in Istanbul during your transit as mandate to enter UAE. U need 70usd for the test in Nairobi and 10usd for transport to be arranged by the airport authority to and fro your test center of about 1.5km away from the airport.[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
SirWellington:

apply after your vacation when you're returning if any
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by thegreencoal: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello House

I want to ask what additional documents would be required by the US Consulate in Abu Dhabi if a Nigerian wants to travel to the USA on a Tourist VISA from the UAE. The Nigerian has the UAE residency VISA.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Urgent I am a IT freelancer want to go on a vacation to meet my girl friend she is British she would be flying from UK...

She's technically sponsoring the holidays just for 14days this December, we wanted to give she wanted to apply for me through emirate but this one their just shifting date up and down not sure any help please...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Heleex: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2021
curiobling:

What processes did you pass through returning to Abu Dhabi via Dubai route?

Did you fill "Register Arrivals and Vaccination certificates Attestation" on ICA website?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
curiobling:

Pls during the long lay over at Nairobi, were you provided with accommodation at Nairobi Airport or you paid for hotel
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Uwaiwe:

Pls during the long lay over at Nairobi, were you provided with accommodation at Nairobi Airport or you paid for hotel
No...just a relaxing chairs at airport with high speed WiFi

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Heleex:

What processes did you pass through returning to Abu Dhabi via Dubai route?

Did you fill "Register Arrivals and Vaccination certificates Attestation" on ICA website?
I took a free pcr test after immigration pass and no question asked. Then I boarded train directly to Ibn batuta to board Abu Dhabi Road bus

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.