Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824047 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Godson123:
Yes, as a tourist , requirements are your 24hr to board negative PCR result and another 6 hours rapid test in Nairobi that will be used in Dubai. That's all

I thought the PCR negative test result is 72hrs prior to departure?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Thenext: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Please I need your input on this matter.
The surname on all my credentials (WAEC, degree, NIN, international passport etc) is Tunji, but I don’t want my children to bear Tunji but Olatunji. My children now have Olatunji as there surname on there birth certificates and NIN. I have done affidavit in court to claim that I am the same person having surname as Tunji and Olatunji. So my questions are, is this acceptable legally and will there be any problem at the airport when traveling abroad with the children. Or any future implications for me and the children.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thenext:
Or any future implications for me and the children.
There is no problem with what you did. It's acceptable, even your kids can bear a totally different surname. You can always show their birth certs which states your name as 'father' of the kids when anyone is officially in doubt.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
If you have money you can do 72 hours before boarding Kenya airways , when you get to Nairobi you two two rests ,bit if your covid test result is within 24 hours you will only do one test in Nairobi. Am telling you this from experience.
SirWellington:

I thought the PCR negative test result is 72hrs prior to departure?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Modran: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Even with a valid tourist visa, are U-35 males allowed entry to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EyejayWrita: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2021
I am not able to find a night flight to Nairobi which means that I have to do the test on the day before my travel date. With 21hr layover at Nairobi, my PCR test would have expired before I get to Dubai. So, is there a way to do a PCR test in Nairobi that I will present at Dubai Airport? I'm asking because I know that you will need a visa to enter Nairobi for the PCR test.

What do you think?

Godson123:
If you have money you can do 72 hours before boarding Kenya airways , when you get to Nairobi you two two rests ,bit if your covid test result is within 24 hours you will only do one test in Nairobi. Am telling you this from experience.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Modran: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2021
@sirwellington, @obagoally
Please your inputs will be appreciated…

Modran:
Even with a valid tourist visa, are U-35 males allowed entry to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Modran:

Well, i think once you have a valid visa (which you can always confirm on gdrfa website), you won't be denied entry into Dubai, my opinion though
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Modran: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
obagoally:

Well, i think once you have a valid visa (which you can always confirm on gdrfa website), you won't be denied entry into Dubai, my opinion though

Thanks bro. I’m concerned cause I’m below 35 but thanks again, hopefully it all plays out smoothly.
And yes, I did check on gdrfa site and I kept getting the “user mismatch” error but on the ICA site it returned a result, no issues. Not quite sure what that means…
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gnykelly(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
obagoally:

Please bcan anyone give the link page that contains all travel part for works in Qatar.

Please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dorcaz: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good evening all. Please, where can one run standard Covid test in Lagos for traveling purpose and what is the estimated fee?
Cc:obagoally
Sirwellington
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Modran:

Once it's valid, you dont have any problems whatsoever.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Dorcaz:
Good evening all. Please, where can one run standard Covid test in Lagos for traveling purpose and what is the estimated fee?
Cc:obagoally
Sirwellington
check on nitp dot ncdc dot gov.ng, all approved labs in Lagos are there, shld be around 50k. there is 54gene amongst others
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lantres000(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good Afternoon Friends

Please help me with answers with something. So i have a running Visa to the UK and i will be travelling to the UK on the 6th of December with the intention of doing just 4 days in Qatar to see a friend. I read on the internet that if you have a UK visa you are eligible for Visa on arrival in Qatar regardless of the nationality.

My question now is that how do i get a Visa on Arrival in Qatar with my UK visa if its possible. Your response on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by expertman(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes you will get the visa on arrival but make sure you have your Hotel booking intact once you get to Qatar tell them u need arrival visa stamp it will be done for you.

lantres000:
Good Afternoon Friends

Please help me with answers with something. So i have a running Visa to the UK and i will be travelling to the UK on the 6th of December with the intention of doing just 4 days in Qatar to see a friend. I read on the internet that if you have a UK visa you are eligible for Visa on arrival in Qatar regardless of the nationality.

My question now is that how do i get a Visa on Arrival in Qatar with my UK visa if its possible. Your response on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by expertman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please any one here going to Qatar for Arab 2021 Football match ?

Heard there will be no need for Visa as one can travel with just Fanpage ID and 2 Match tickets just like Russia did the last time ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
expertman:
Please any one here going to Qatar for Arab 2021 Football match ?

Heard there will be no need for Visa as one can travel with just Fanpage ID and 2 Match tickets just like Russia did the last time ?

Omo if na so Dem people wey go run for naija many oo abeg update us no time to waste
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by expertman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Baba I dey tell you ooo .

But is true ooo just that many NL guys there won't want to tell us.

Follow the process directly on their website

https://fac21.qa/create-account

Nexton2468:

Omo if na so Dem people wey go run for naija many oo abeg update us no time to waste
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello guys good day to you all.......please, I need clarification on covid19 test in Nigeria. I will be going back to UAE by month end after by vacation, please how much is the test either in lagos or Abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dorcaz: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
obagoally:

check on nitp dot ncdc dot gov.ng, all approved labs in Lagos are there, shld be around 50k. there is 54gene amongst others

Site checked, information gotten. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
expertman:

Bro you too much abeg make man try e luck ..

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hurryup123(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2021
expertman:

update us on this plz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2021
expertman:

Boss have you in any way applied as for me I would love to watch the semifinal and final games I dey apply otp nor dey come my number only email....so abeg update us abeg....

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Lysega: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
SirWellington:

I only know of Qatar Airways for those booking retuhnr tickets from dubai to Lagos and back. Someone talked about Kenya Airways here, so I guess you are on track.

Hello SirWellington,
Please donyou know what the process is for Qatar airways (this is for people travelling to Abu Dhabi from Lagos).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
1 ICA approval
2 valid PCR test result
3 Rapid antigen result but 6 hrs to your flight
4 Passport with valid UAE residency
Then all the way to AUH no stress
Just returned from Nigeria
Lysega:

Hello SirWellington,
Please donyou know what the process is for Qatar airways (this is for people travelling to Abu Dhabi from Lagos).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sirsinzu:
1 ICA approval
2 valid PCR test result

How much is the antigen test and where did you do it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sirsinzu:
1 ICA approval
2 valid PCR test result

Can I give you a call. I’m in Dubai and I want to travel tomorrow to Lagos and back in a few days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's 15k
Google synlab it's very close to the airport
SirWellington:

How much is the antigen test and where did you do it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.