Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823705 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sirsinzu:
It's 15k
Google synlab it's very close to the airport

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Anytime bro
SirWellington:

Thank you very much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bless64: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
expertman:
Baba I dey tell you ooo .

But is true ooo just that many NL guys there won't want to tell us.

Follow the process directly on their website

https://fac21.qa/create-account

Must be vaccinated? Or just need PCR test

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by expertman(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Fully vaccinated

[quote author=Bless64 post=107476431][/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Lysega: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
samsanyus:

@SirWellington, just got back from Nigeria as UAE resident. Please check your DM.

Hello Sir,

1. As a Nigerian, will I be able to travel to Abu Dhabi using the Qatar airways without quarantining in Doha, like it is required in Ghana.

2. I will like to know how much the cost of the rapid antigen test is ? Also what lab did you carry out the test?
3. If my flight is around 8am, will I get a center to do the antigen test as I have to be in the airport 6 hours before departure.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Lysega: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sirsinzu:
1 ICA approval
2 valid PCR test result
3 Rapid antigen result but 6 hrs to your flight
4 Passport with valid UAE residency
Then all the way to AUH no stress
Just returned from Nigeria

1. Thank you so much. However, when you say valid UAE residency, do you mean a valid address in UAE or I should be a resident of UAE.
2. Also, will there be any lab open by 2am as my flight is for 8am. Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lysega:

1. Thank you so much. However, when you say valid UAE residency, do you mean a valid address in UAE or I should be a resident of UAE.
2. Also, will there be any lab open by 2am as my flight is for 8am. Thank you

Follow the Covid-19 guideline of your airline strictly, Check with Sylab Airport office if they open 24/7. Wishing you a wonderful trip. And for your information, those that have UAE residence visa are called residents, others come on Tourist visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo you guys should help out anybody that have gotten their fan Id for the Arab cup so I can do it I can't or don't get otp on my number only email so I can't pass the step....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lysega:

Hello Sir,

1. As a Nigerian, will I be able to travel to Abu Dhabi using the Qatar airways without quarantining in Doha, like it is required in Ghana.

2. I will like to know how much the cost of the rapid antigen test is ? Also what lab did you carry out the test?
3. If my flight is around 8am, will I get a center to do the antigen test as I have to be in the airport 6 hours before departure.

To answer your questions:

1 - yes but you must have a UAE resident visa.
2- 15,000 naira , synlab at the airports.
3 - you can call them and schedule properly, they will work something out for you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by expertman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Go to Facebook and check their fan page all questions and answers are there you can even message them for any problem.

Nexton2468:
Omo you guys should help out anybody that have gotten their fan Id for the Arab cup so I can do it I can't or don't get otp on my number only email so I can't pass the step....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nexton2468: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
expertman:

Go to Facebook and check their fan page all questions and answers are there you can even message them for any problem.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by geedot: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dorcaz: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2021
@Obagoally, I'm here again. Sorry to bother you. Do people who have been fully vaccinated and wish to travel to Dubai need to undergo the Covid-PCR test?
The ICA stuff, is it compulsory? At what point does one need to register and how please?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dorcaz:
@Obagoally, I'm here again. Sorry to bother you. Do people who have been fully vaccinated and wish to travel to Dubai need to undergo the Covid-PCR test?
The ICA stuff, is it compulsory? At what point does one need to register and how please?
all travelers must provide PCR test. For returning residents, the ICA stuff is compulsory, for tourists, no. Before booking ur flight, check if u are allowed to return, if allowed, u need fill the arrival data form few days b4 return. This was the process, unless it changed recently.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dorcaz: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
obagoally:

all travelers must provide PCR test. For returning residents, the ICA stuff is compulsory, for tourists, no. Before booking ur flight, check if u are allowed to return, if allowed, u need fill the arrival data form few days b4 return. This was the process, unless it changed recently.

Ohh! Thanks a lot for the timely response. I really appreciate. God bless.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BadmanJoso(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please I’m planning on going to Dubai to meet with someone. How much will it cost me to spend 2 weeks in Dubai? Both flight and accommodation. I’d appreciate every answer please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 3:18am On Nov 18, 2021
BadmanJoso:
Please I’m planning on going to Dubai to meet with someone. How much will it cost me to spend 2 weeks in Dubai? Both flight and accommodation. I’d appreciate every answer please

Budget 800k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BadmanJoso(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Oh ok. Thank you so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BadmanJoso(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
You graduated from Oau?! Same here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 4:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning everyone

First I say una d try for all the updates

Second, I can’t read back to see if my question has been answered before so I will just go ahead and “take una backwards small “

Please I have been to Uae before 2017

Now I wan go again. January

Please how much is 3 months visa ?

I’m 31 years , married
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Cotonou12:
Good morning everyone

Second, I can’t read back to see if my question has been answered before so I will just go ahead and “take una backwards small “

I’m 31 years , married
3 months shld not exceed 1200aed, depends on ur agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Even with the age bla bla bla?

I heard from 35 up is cheaper
obagoally:

3 months shld not exceed 1200aed, depends on ur agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Cotonou12:

Like how much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Cotonou12:

I don't know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cotonou12:
Good morning everyone

I’m 31 years , married

The price depends on the age now
And presently under age visa now is above 1500aed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
freedomtours:

The price depends on the age now
And presently under age visa now is above 1500aed.

35 and above is how much now and do they issue them employment visa ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

35 and above is how much now and do they issue them employment visa ?
36 above is within 1200aed, why 35 years below is from1500 aed above
For now no employment Visa
But there's mediation going on between the two countries over the issue.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
GOODNEWS!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
freedomtours:

36 above is within 1200aed, why 35 years below is from1500 aed above
For now no employment Visa
But there's mediation going on between the two countries over the issue.

How much is 1200aed in naira ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.