Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822728 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
SoloD94:

That work permit thing seemed like a scam that targeted Nigerians as you can see with the video circulating. I did my visit visa myself finally through emirates and got it in 2 days. Anything visa based with the way things are going with these agents these day best to do all visas yourself. Read diligently and follow the rule. No one should deny you visa if you meet the basic criteria. (every single one of the basic requirement)

How did you go about it? Please talk to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
cucumbar:
please, how much did Emirates charge you? And must you travel with the airline if they process visa for you?

You have to book with them to be able to process the visa in the first place, they are slightly a little bit more expensive or less expensive depending on the date you choose but I dont know if you must fly with the airline after you get the visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
otomori:

I'm lost man

There is an alleged age limit ban for Nigerian males, they were only giving visa to Nigerian males aged 35 and above. Thats what I meant.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
otomori:

How did you go about it? Please talk to me

Book flight with emirates they are very tricky, they will always show expensive flight first but if you move the dates and make tests you will always find a cheaper flight. Once you are booked with them scroll down and you will see apply for uae visa. Click it and there you will type in your details (book hotel with booking and select pay when you get there, this way you dont pay for the booking and cancel the hotel booking after you get the visa, make sure you can get the full address details of the hotel when applying or try to call the hotel because they will ask for the full full address). The fee is aorund 70 to 85 dollars, if you want it out faster you pay express (visa out in 24 to 48 hours) which is an additional about 25 dollars.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lily156: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
I got a visa through a hotel last month (even before the ban was lifted) and it took them about two days. And I have done this before several times. Most hotels require a deposit and they refund it to you as soon as you send them your UAE exit stamp.

SoloD94:

When last have you seen it work for someone?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please does anyone know where I can attest my marriage certificate here in Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
How far bro ?

You don get your visa ??
SoloD94:

There is an alleged age limit ban for Nigerian males, they were only giving visa to Nigerian males aged 35 and above. Thats what I meant.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Have anyone under 35 gotten a Dubai visa recently
I have used two agent but still nothing

Saying processing since over 2 weeks ago
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Today made it one month I paid for mine and yet nothing positive

fergieboy:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
Today made it one month I paid for mine and yet nothing positive

Chai I’m bout to cancel mine so I don’t lose all my money
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
fergieboy:

Chai I’m bout to cancel mine so I don’t lose all my money
there’s currently a restriction for applicants under the age of 36years. Got this info from Wakanow.
They are a reputable firm. I don’t think they will be telling a lie
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
NaDem34:
Please does anyone know where I can attest my marriage certificate here in Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=NaDem34 post=110641523][/quote]
Which country did you get the marriage certificate from?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
fergieboy:

Yes I was able to get mine
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Llbhons: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello, please has anyone heard anything about employment opportunities from Qatar beacause of the world cup they're holding later this year with all expenses paid including flight ticket, accommodations, visa and job.

The agent said I'll pay 900k after my Visa is out.

Please how true is? So someone will not go and get kidnapped.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
The kin construction work that you are putting yourself into doesn’t have part 2

When sun hammer you finish you will change to red and you will wish you never traveled

That thing Na construction company oh and Na for sun you go d work with all these dirty Pakistan and Indians
Llbhons:
Hello, please has anyone heard anything about employment opportunities from Qatar beacause of the world cup they're holding later this year with all expenses paid including flight ticket, accommodations, visa and job.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Two days for underage

With all due respect sir / madam ,

You are a lair
otomori:

Trusted Agent, just two days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Cotonou12:
Two days for underage

With all due respect sir / madam ,

You are a lair

Okay, no need to argue. I'm a liar, lolz.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Pls can anyone keep us posted as soon as they start issuing Dubai visa for under 35 ,they cancelled my visa last week and im 30 years old ,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Llbhons: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Oh thanks.
But I was told by the agent that it's an hotel work and its coz of the world cup that Qatar will be over full and they'll need more hotel workers.

Please how sure are you about this that it's a construction work?
Cotonou12:
The kin construction work that you are putting yourself into doesn’t have part 2

When sun hammer you finish you will change to red and you will wish you never traveled

That thing Na construction company oh and Na for sun you go d work with all these dirty Pakistan and Indians
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Llbhons:

Thanks.

Is 900k include everything from visa to flight tickets and accommodation and work ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Llbhons: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes that's what I was told

Sicilyjoe:

Is 900k include everything from visa to flight tickets and accommodation and work ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please, are there places in the airport where I can print my Covid 19 test result as they seem to want a physical copy.
I might not be able to print a copy since I will be receiving my test results late in the night.

Who has traveled with Qatar air recently? How is their Covid protocol like?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Llbhons:
Yes that's what I was told

The work is how much salary per month ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Llbhons: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Said the salary varies from 300k to 500k.

Nothing less than 300k and not more than 500k.

Sicilyjoe:

The work is how much salary per month ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
please the dubai restriction for male younger than 35years, does it applies to married men?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Llbhons:
Said the salary varies from 300k to 500k.

Nothing less than 300k and not more than 500k.

If only is through, becos this people can lie just to get money from thier clients

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.