Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821939 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by saxokay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

What's the difference between ticket and flight ?
visa fee rather
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by saxokay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
slimanyd:

They sent her ticket directly from Oman . She paid just about 200k that time sha

that package is only for female,this one will pay for is own ticket
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Graceteck: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello please i need to renew my passport here in Abu dhabi but i need to book an appointment ... i need link to book appointment. thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nawaoo which country person fit just put head now to hustle
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sicilyjoe:
Nawaoo which country person fit just put head now to hustle

Ivory coast! Especially if you have little change to start a business over there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Topshow4real:

Ivory coast! Especially if you have little change to start a business over there

Like which type of business
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ABSTRUSE: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hey Guys. How do you handle a situation where you were supposed to travel via QatarAirways sometime last month but you couldn’t cos of the restrictions. Now that the restriction has been lifted the agent is saying we can only get a refund of 1.2 million as opposed to over 1.7m naira we paid for five travelers?

I want a full refund or to be booked for another date. Has anyone experienced this? Pls reply asap.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
ABSTRUSE:
Hey Guys. How do you handle a situation where you were supposed to travel via QatarAirways sometime last month but you couldn’t cos of the restrictions. Now that the restriction has been lifted the agent is saying we can only get a refund of 1.2 million as opposed to over 1.7m naira we paid for five travelers?

I want a full refund or to be booked for another date. Has anyone experienced this? Pls reply asap.

Let the agent send you the direct calculated value of the refund from the airline itself, although there maybe some deductions or government tax and others.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tzee01(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Please, how did you apply for the 3 months visa?

mightyjoe746:
nothing yet, waiting they lift the ban on Nigeria, then we will see what happens from there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beauty85: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2022
It should be rebooked.as all airline stated that if any issues arise due to covid restrictions,just rebook your tickets pending when you want to fly again.
I was schedule to fly via Emirates,ticket book but due to covid cud no longer quote,I was asked if I want full refund or ticket be made open pending when I want to fly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Where do I get same day PCR test in lagos At least 8hours or 12. Make una help me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ABSTRUSE: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
freedomtours:

Let the agent send you the direct calculated value of the refund from the airline itself, although there maybe some deductions or government tax and others.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
I made dubai tourist visa on 2nd February, still till today the agent says it is still processing. This is 13 days after. I am beginning to suspect the agent as usual because they will not let me track it myself, number 2 I have travelled to dubai last year but I used the same passport photo as I used last year for this years visa application. Some people told me there is delay because of backlog and lots of visa application. Does anyone have any advice or information of what is going on in UAE. I am under 35 years old also.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2022
SoloD94:
I made dubai tourist visa on 2nd February, still till today the agent says it is still processing. This is 13 days after. I am beginning to suspect the agent as usual because they will not let me track it myself, number 2 I have travelled to dubai last year but I used the same passport photo as I used last year for this years visa application. Some people told me there is delay because of backlog and lots of visa application. Does anyone have any advice or information of what is going on in UAE. I am under 35 years old also.

Well I'm about to apply for a tourist visa also until the agent handling it told me Dubai doesn't give tourist visa to people under the age of 36. I'm 35 years old though,he said I will have to pay double the usual fee if I want it done, I agreed but I haven't heard from him since then. Good thing about mine is,I have not paid him.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
otomori:

Well I'm about to apply for a tourist visa also until the agent handling it told me Dubai doesn't give tourist visa to people under the age of 36. I'm 35 years old though,he said I will have to pay double the usual fee if I want it done, I agreed but I haven't heard from him since then. Good thing about mine is,I have not paid him.

It has not been rejected though, everyone is just telling me to just wait. What annoyed me is the agent told me all these age restriction issue after I had already made payment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
SoloD94:

It has not been rejected though, everyone is just telling me to just wait. What annoyed me is the agent told me all these age restriction issue after I had already made payment.

Sorry brother,I doubt if he actually applied for you cos everyone knew about the age restriction.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
otomori:

Sorry brother,I doubt if he actually applied for you cos everyone knew about the age restriction.
true,because age restriction info don tey
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
otomori:

I'm tired of Nigerians and they're behaviour, if they didn't process it that means over 90% of Nigerian visa agents have scammed me, no matter how professional they have always looked, no matter how hard a visa is, it is better to read carefully and process things yourself. I see that now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
true,because age restriction info don tey

I travelled last year march and there was no age restriction so I didnt bother to check, Nigerians messed up so bad a coutry put age restriction. Na wa o. The confidence to do all those things in a muslim country. They dont even like have fear for theyre own life!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
SoloD94:

I'm tired of Nigerians and they're behaviour, if they didn't process it that means over 90% of Nigerian visa agents have scammed me, no matter how professional they have always looked, no matter how hard a visa is, it is better to read carefully and process things yourself. I see that now.

My brother I feel your pain, mine is even worst. My wife is a USA citizen, apparently she doesn't need a visa to enter Dubai, painful thing is, she already booked her flight ticket. She thought it wasn't a big deal for me to get my visa here. We are actually supposed to go spend our honeymoon there, now if I don't get the visa we will have to forfeit her flight payment cos it' isn't refundable. Mind you, the agent told us processing mine will cost 300$ while here 150$. Dude didn't know we made our findings well, she can get visa on arrival. Don't mind my typos, driving.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SoloD94: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
otomori:

My brother I feel your pain, mine is even worst. My wife is a USA citizen, apparently she doesn't need a visa to enter Dubai, painful thing is, she already booked her flight ticket. She thought it wasn't a big deal for me to get my visa here. We are actually supposed to go spend our honeymoon there, now if I don't get the visa we will have to forfeit her flight payment cos it' isn't refundable. Mind you, the agent told us processing mine will cost 300$ while here 150$. Dude didn't know we made our findings well, she can get visa on arrival. Don't mind my typos, driving.

I am in almost the exact same situation as you. I already booked my flight and may partners flight, they can get visa free. Did you apply? Mine that was applied for has been saying "in process" (according to the agent since they will not let you track it yourself) for over 2 weeks now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
otomori:

Yea.. You will have to pay almost double.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
vickifeanyi47:

Yea.. You will have to pay almost double.
what if you are above 35/36 years? Will it come out under the normal 5 days?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CowbellY: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
How about Business Visa ? Is it affected by the age restriction as well ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
SoloD94:

I am in almost the exact same situation as you. I already booked my flight and may partners flight, they can get visa free. Did you apply? Mine that was applied for has been saying "in process" (according to the agent since they will not let you track it yourself) for over 2 weeks now.

No! He actually told me about the Age restriction and said I will pay double normal fee which I agreed to. He hasn't gotten back to me since then,I don't mind paying More just to get it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
cucumbar:

Yes it should
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
CowbellY:
How about Business Visa ? Is it affected by the age restriction as well ?

I don't know about that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Goodday All, Please what's the covid test rule and payment for passengers travelling to Nigeria from UAE. Is payment for PCR test before departure still compulsory at UAE Airport? Pls any recent traveller to Nigeria should pls assist with Info. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
cucumbar:
Might take up to a week
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by otomori(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Any news or update on Dubai tourist visa yet
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lily156: 4:58am On Feb 19, 2022
You guys should have just booked at a hotel that processes visas for guests. Emirates also does this. Why did you use an agent at all

otomori:

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.