Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822153 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Greetings! I’m 29 I want to book Dubia for vacation for me and my babe she can’t come to the current country that I reside in ( central africa) . We plan to hangout in Dubia for a week. How do I go about this ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ahmedio2017(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hope age restriction does not affect partner visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Here in Dubai , you cannot work with student visa because it is written on the visa .
bilaal29:

What is the cost of authenticating in Abu Dhabi

same as Dubai but i will not advice and Nigeria nationality to stay in Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 4:14am On Mar 14, 2022
there is no age restriction on employment visa or partnership
ahmedio2017:
Hope age restriction does not affect partner visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 4:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Fwesh101:
Greetings! I’m 29 I want to book Dubia for vacation for me and my babe she can’t come to the current country that I reside in ( central africa) . We plan to hangout in Dubia for a week. How do I go about this ?

there is no one week visa for Nigeria nationality , only one month and 3 month is available
but you can spend one week and leave is fine
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ahmedio2017(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
DEMMSSHERIFAT:
there is no age restriction on employment visa or p
artnership

Are they issuing employment visa for Nigerians now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Am 30 years old ,can i get a Dubai visa now ,
ahmedio2017:

Are they issuing employment visa for Nigerians now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Precsgates(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Sylvester07:
Really how sure is that news ,please i really beed to be sure

Very sure

Application processing has been approved since Saturday.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2022
But my dubai based agent said they have lift the ban since sturday, but they havent start application processing ,he called me this morning
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Sylvester07:

presently they are not given 2 years employment visa for Nigeria nationality dur to UAE labor complain there are so many Nigerians with no job and they are on overstay and absconded .
for the past 9month now labor cannot make any employment visa for Nigeria nationality .

but we have freezone company under government , they give 3 years employment . that is the only available working visa for Nigeria passport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Sylvester07:
But my dubai based agent said they have lift the ban since sturday, but they havent start application processing ,he called me this morning

you can check the UAE news yourself , they have not lift anything
even they are arresting people without UAE ID , please be careful, only freezone company can give employment visa to Nigerians
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Sylvester07:

not yet , only freezone company . stroll down the messages i just posted sample of employment visa for freezone
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
what is sure sir ? i have a lot of people that company cannot renew till today .
Precsgates:

Very sure

Application processing has been approved since Saturday.

share the link sir , so w can follow up and i can inform my friends to tell there company.
thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Oh ok thanks for the informatiin,though i was issued a 3 months visit visa january ,but it was cancelled by the UAE immigrationndue to age ban ,im just 30 years old and they even refund the visa fee to the agent in Dubai ,i have my flight ticket open and just waiting till they start allowing underage so he can process another vida for me ,...
DEMMSSHERIFAT:

not yet , only freezone company . stroll down the messages i just posted sample of employment visa for freezone
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Can someone please send me the link to verify the authenticity of uae visa abeg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 5:29am On Mar 16, 2022
ditha:
Can someone please send me the link to verify the authenticity of uae visa abeg

https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Joeblackdedon(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good evening house , I will be coming to dubai next month for business trip do any body need things to buy so I can come
with them because I need to use my 50kg
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dat2jo: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
I just came across the info that UAE Visa is banned for people younger than 35. Thankfully, my wife is 35 this year and I am 37. But we have 2 kids of age 6 and 4 we will like to travel with. How affected are they by this ban?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
You have no problem
You can do it yourself
Dat2jo:
I just came across the info that UAE Visa is banned for people younger than 35. Thankfully, my wife is 35 this year and I am 37. But we have 2 kids of age 6 and 4 we will like to travel with. How affected are they by this ban?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dat2jo: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
ditha:
You have no problem
You can do it yourself
Which is more effective, applying via Emirates or through a hotel that process Visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
I know they both grant the visa. even GTB. I am not sure what you mean by effective
Dat2jo:
Which is more effective, applying via Emirates or through a hotel that process Visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dat2jo: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
ditha:
I know they both grant the visa. even GTB. I am not sure what you mean by effective
Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
DEMMSSHERIFAT:

there is no one week visa for Nigeria nationality , only one month and 3 month is available
but you can spend one week and leave is fine

How much does it cost to get the visa from Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by onedayatatime(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Precsgates:

I think you should check with their customer service ahead of your trip for confirmations and clarifications.

Hello, please can you help with an active customer service representative number for Qatar airways? It's hard to connect with one. I've an upcoming trip to Dubai and it says on their government website that vaccinated people are exempted from Covid testing. I will like to follow up on this, so I don't have to carry out a test prior to departure. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.