Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819657 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
kaizenBash:

Please post your inquiry here, other people could benefit.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
kaizenBash:

Yes! The visa procurement company mentioned this development. However, I've only seen FULL visa issued in Abu Dhabi at present. I applied for DUBAI issued FULL visa but it's yet to be out, going to 4 working days now, ideally it should be out in at most 3 working days.

I shall post an encrypted sample of the same for confirmation if it later comes out.
thank you bro,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
mimicue:
Please I’m coming to Dubai this month for business , please can someone suggest where I can get affordable women bags and shoes in Dubai

Once u ready to come u let me know, I will give u contact of a person that will assist u in Dubai and take u around where to get those stuff at affordable prices
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
ntutu:
Please, can someone explain this kind of Visa to me because I don't understand it. My agent told me that a teaching position is available that if I am interested I should pay 100,000 upfront payment that when the visa comes out I will pay the remaining 650.000 making it a total of 700,000 for a work visa. He sent me this page and I saw waiter on it and I ask him why waiter instead of a teacher he told me and he said I will use this visa and come in first then I will transfer to the teaching job. I am ment to pay him the balance this week. Please I am really confused and what do you guys suggest I do. Thanks

The best thing for u now is too enter with the employment u gat and change job later cos of the money involved. And again getting teaching job anytime after August is kinda difficult cos school will resume by August 28th and no recruitment is done once they resume.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
mimicue:
Please I’m coming to Dubai this month for business , please can someone suggest where I can get affordable women bags and shoes in Dubai

Business bay, central area, deira or probably a good trustworthy cargo boy will handle that for u perfectly.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mimicue(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Once u ready to come u let me know, I will give u contact of a person that will assist u in Dubai and take u around where to get those stuff at affordable prices

Ok will be coming 25th of august
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mimicue(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
apenaola:

Business bay, central area, deira or probably a good trustworthy cargo boy will handle that for u perfectly.

Ok thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
apenaola:

The best thing for u now is too enter with the employment u gat and change job later cos of the money involved. And again getting teaching job anytime after August is kinda difficult cos school will resume by August 28th and no recruitment is done once they resume.

Thanks for your time.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
kaizenBash:

Yes! The visa procurement company mentioned this development. However, I've only seen FULL visa issued in Abu Dhabi at present. I applied for DUBAI issued FULL visa but it's yet to be out, going to 4 working days now, ideally it should be out in at most 3 working days.

I shall post an encrypted sample of the same for confirmation if it later comes out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

There are lot of “Canadian “ “Australian” working their arse off In UAE . a lot of western folks are moving to Dubai everyday (High salary and no income tax ) the pay in UAE is way decent as oppose to back home .however the cost of living in dubai is super high

Your point is...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
coldfingerz:
Bro I’ve Tried to PM you twice.. kindly respond via mail.

So so sorry my brother, let me reply right away.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls is it easy also to renew your two visa after the first two years
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chika0072(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
1640dirhams. Buy canvas. Then black long sleeve shirt ND black plain trouser with shoe. The canvas is for fitness test. Then photo passport.
Bro I mk we connect abeg......
Thank you.
I go email you reply abeg.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
mimicue:

Ok will be coming 25th of august

OK noted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Lanre896(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esefrancis: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Please how much is the 1 month dubai visa going to cost?
I need it urgently.. Just a visit
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2018
SirWellington:

Your point is...

My point is exactly what I wrote.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2018
lifestyle1:

Seems no one is into IT here.

I told them $3k monthly don't know if it's too much or too low..

3 k USd ? That’s almost 11 k aed . It’s quite low but decent for an entry level .

Oh well it’s depends on the kind of organisation you’ll be working with .

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lifestyle1(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

3 k USd ? That’s almost 11 k aed . It’s quite low but decent for an entry level .

Oh well it’s depends on the kind of organisation you’ll be working with .

Thanks for this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2018
lifestyle1:

Thanks for this.

You should check the company’s profile .
There are some company that can’t afford to pay 1500 usd for a senior level

Lastly certain nationalities tends Get high wages it’s also depends on you .

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Good morning brothers. I am confused a bit in the visa my agent sent to me. It is stated as an employment visa and that I will work with the company who sponsored me for the visa. My fear is this, what if I travel to Dubai and found out that the sponsored company does not have job for me, that they were only used to get the work visa. Please, does such happen in Dubai? My agent told me that the sponsored company will be the one to pick me up at the airport if I land in Dubai airport. Is he telling me the truth? I believe we have people who know much more labour law in Dubai. Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2018
who booked your air ticket for you..is it your agent or you did it yourself?I think it real your fear should be the pay[Qquote author=ntutu post=70261280]Good morning brothers. I am confused a bit in the visa my agent sent to me. It is stated as an employment visa and that I will work with the company who sponsored me for the visa. My fear is this, what if I travel to Dubai and found out that the sponsored company does not have job for me, that they were only used to get the work visa. Please, does such happen in Dubai? My agent told me that the sponsored company will be the one to pick me up at the airport if I land in Dubai airport. Is he telling me the truth? I believe we have people who know much more labour law in Dubai. Thanks in advance [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Who booked the air ticket for you is it your agent or you did it yourself?I think is real should be more concern about the pay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Ebiboi:
Who booked the air ticket for you is it your agent or you did it yourself?I think is real should be more concern about the pay

I am yet to go for my visa stamping. I am the one to book the air ticket.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Did you do it from Dubai cos my own don't need to go for stamping..my agent is in Dubai..he even ask me to send my flight money to him to help me book the air ticket with the company seal on it because the use one particular airline (ethihad)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Ebiboi:
Did you do it from Dubai cos my own don't need to go for stamping..my agent is in Dubai..he even ask me to send my flight money to him to help me book the air ticket with the company seal on it because the use one particular airline (ethihad)

My agent is in Dubai and it was done in Dubai. Please, I will be pleased to see the sample of your own visa. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
ntutu:
Good morning brothers. I am confused a bit in the visa my agent sent to me. It is stated as an employment visa and that I will work with the company who sponsored me for the visa. My fear is this, what if I travel to Dubai and found out that the sponsored company does not have job for me, that they were only used to get the work visa. Please, does such happen in Dubai? My agent told me that the sponsored company will be the one to pick me up at the airport if I land in Dubai airport. Is he telling me the truth? I believe we have people who know much more labour law in Dubai. Thanks in advance
I've seen cases like this when the client arrived UAE, the company actually came to pick him up from the airport , When he finally resumed work, it wasn't the kinda of job the agent kept yapping about but he was gonna work as a mason...
It's only for one to be wise and wish most agents will be transparent in their dealings...
As per the teacher job, Im not sure you even have the UAE requirements talkless of switching

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.