Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819954 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
House please I need a clarification. My Employment Visa was done in Dubai and my agent told me that I dont need to go to Abuja for any bio metric or stamping. That my bio metric and residence I. don't and medicals shall be done here in Dubai by my company when I come over. That all I need to do is to print it out with the Flight ticket my company will book for me , my yellow fever certification and my passport and go to Airport and board my flight. Please, am I in line or is he in line with what he is saying? Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
ntutu:
House please I need a clarification. My Employment Visa was done in Dubai and my agent told me that I dont need to go to Abuja for any bio metric or stamping. That my bio metric and residence I. don't and medicals shall be done here in Dubai by my company when I come over. That all I need to do is to print it out with the Flight ticket my company will book for me , my yellow fever certification and my passport and go to Airport and board my flight. Please, am I in line or is he in line with what he is saying? Thank you

Am not really sure but I heard about it that since August 1st some visa issued in Dubai will not need to go abuja for anything
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

Am not really sure but I heard about it that since August 1st some visa issued in Dubai will not need to go abuja for anything

Thanks for replying... Is there anyway or link I can verify this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
ntutu:

Thanks for replying... Is there anyway or link I can verify this

If that's what your agent told you then its absolutely through because your company will not issue you flight ticket if they did not see required documents for trip once you get your ticket from your company then you're 100% good to go

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
daybour2002:
Please I'm working on visiting visa, after it's been issued,what are the next steps for me to do here in Nigeria, thanks my good people.

Depends on which Emirates you get it from
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
daybour2002:
Please I'm working on visiting visa, after it's been issued,what are the next steps for me to do here in Nigeria, thanks my good people.

Depends on which Emirates you get it from because some go to abuja for stamping and some don't need to go to abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by daybour2002: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Abu Dhabi,I heard of medicals will I do it too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ebiboi: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's exactly what my agent told me that the company will book my ticket with their company seal on it for me to start coming that I dont need to go to abuja@ntutu
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ebiboi:
That's exactly what my agent told me that the company will book my ticket with their company seal on it for me to start coming that I dont need to go to abuja@ntutu

I asked about its true you don't need to go to abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
please how long does it take to cancel wife visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ebiboi:

Thanks for your time and explanation
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

I asked about its true you don't need to go to abuja

Thanks for this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DAVIDMOE(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
I wanna start process my visa myself but am afraid of making mistakes especially on providing the security deposite of $1k. What will i do so that i will not deposite it b/c i dont have it.
Plz advise
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
DAVIDMOE:
I wanna start process my visa myself but am afraid of making mistakes especially on providing the security deposite of $1k. What will i do so that i will not deposite it b/c i dont have it.
Plz advise
Security Deposit of $1k? For what type of visa?
You don't need to go through such stress oga

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good day to every member of this forum
Am one of silent member of this group and I registered my account because of this forum also I learnt many things about about UAE and the hustling over there through this forum and I will like a candid advice from the gurus.
I base in Ibadan and there's a travel agent here that help people getting employment visa in Dubai and if I should count I know 4-5 people that travelled to Dubai through this agent, but recently he placed an advert on a radio station that a oil company in Dubia is in need of Engineering assistants and the person should be a graduate (Msc or higher), so I went to the office yesterday to make inquiry on the processing, so in the office he requested for my CV, Certificates, IP, passport photograph and full length picture and he also asked my to do court agreement that I agreed to earn 3200aed per month for the period of 2years, But the koko of the story is that I will pay part payment of 600k and when I get my visa I will pay balance of 600k and he said it cover my ticket.
My Questions
1. Is it possible to get a job in oil company through an agent from home country
2. Can I survive with 3200aed in Dubai if yes how much can I save (I don't party and no entertainment just business)
3. What's the minimum and maximum period it takes to process working visa
4. Why must I signed salary agreement with agent why not with the company
4. After my 2years can I take up a professionals course to augument my naija cert.
5. Does it worth investing 1.2m

NB: I can not come over and start looking for job I don't have that mind

I will appreciate if someone can check the authenticity of this agent as he concluded that if I have anyone that is stranded in Dubai that I can give the person their office address
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DAVIDMOE(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cafisis:

Security Deposit of $1k? For what type of visa?
You don't need to go through such stress oga
l learnt you deposite it and it will b refunded to u when u get employed or when you are returning.

Am looking for a tourist visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
ntutu:

Yes he sent me an agreement form I signed and thumbprinted.

Inasmuch u have done that it shouldn't take long again if it's genuine. Visa doesn't take more than two days though depending on the company.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Vinnyy:
He told me he has found job months ago

And the company has agreed to do direct work visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ohagwa1993(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please am in need of a job,am in Abu Dhabi,help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by alexyontop: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
The 1.2 Million is outrageous mheen. Notwithstanding , if you are good saver, you can save 3000aed or more a month but it all depends. Normally if you are employed directly from your home town, the company takes care of your flight unless rare cases when the company will contact you directly to pay for flight and the company will reimburse you when you come to UAE. It is possible to get a job directly from Naija either by direct employment or referrals. Most of the Jobs by referals are the ones being sold by agents. SO you need to get things straight with him b4 signing any of his documents, cos the offer letter might come tomorrow and you will not like some phrases in it.
you need to know how many hrs u will be working a day, is it more than 8 hrs?.. if its more than 8hrs, then there will be an overtime(extra pay) and is the extra pay part of the 3200aed;are u taking care of your feeding and accommodation, or the company.
if the company provide all these, u should be able to save as a matter of fact all the 3200aed.

It takes 1 week - 4 weeks ( or depending on how fast you respond to your employer) for work visa to be processed and then you can even do your professional course while you are working

OmoAseleGege:
Am one of silent member of this group and I registered my account because of this forum also I learnt many things about about UAE and the hustling over there through this forum and I will like a candid advice from the gurus.
I base in Ibadan and there's a travel agent here that help people getting employment visa in Dubai and if I should count I know 4-5 people that travelled to Dubai through this agent, but recently he placed an advert on a radio station that a oil company in Dubia is in need of Engineering assistants and the person should be a graduate (Msc or higher), so I went to the office yesterday to make inquiry on the processing, so in the office he requested for my CV, Certificates, IP, passport photograph and full length picture and he also asked my to do court agreement that I agreed to earn 3200aed per month for the period of 2years, But the koko of the story is that I will pay part payment of 600k and when I get my visa I will pay balance of 600k and he said it cover my ticket.
My Questions
1. Is it possible to get a job in oil company through an agent from home country
2. Can I survive with 3200aed in Dubai if yes how much can I save (I don't party and no entertainment just business)
4. After my 2years can I take up a professionals course to augument my naija cert.

I will appreciate if someone can check the authenticity of this agent as he concluded that if I have anyone that is stranded in Dubai that I can give the person their office address
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
alexyontop:
The 1.2 Million is outrageous mheen. Notwithstanding , if you are good saver, you can save 3000aed or more a month but it all depends. Normally if you are employed directly from your home town, the company takes care of your flight unless rare cases when the company will contact you directly to pay for flight and the company will reimburse you when you come to UAE. It is possible to get a job directly from Naija either by direct employment or referrals. Most of the Jobs by referals are the ones being sold by agents. SO you need to get things straight with him b4 signing any of his documents, cos the offer letter might come tomorrow and you will not like some phrases in it.
you need to know how many hrs u will be working a day, is it more than 8 hrs?.. if its more than 8hrs, then there will be an overtime(extra pay) and is the extra pay part of the 3200aed;are u taking care of your feeding and accommodation, or the company.
if the company provide all these, u should be able to save as a matter of fact all the 3200aed.

It takes 1 week - 4 weeks ( or depending on how fast you respond to your employer) for work visa to be processed and then you can even do your professional course while you are working

Thanks for this concise response I appreciate it. According to the agent the offer include free accomodation and flight ticket but he never discuss who will take care of feeding (which I think it should be me) and he didn't say anything concerning the overtime but to be sincere am tired of being jobless in Naija that's why I committed myself to this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goldenski:

Pm me

Agency activities will not be allowed here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
justwise:

Agency activities will not be allowed here
OK sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by randy01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
OmoAseleGege:
My Questions

my man don't let agent deceive you ok.for you to get that type of job in UAE you need to have emirate experience or you can get it by luck but you need to be here at all cost.agent game a lot of people to be stranded here in uae.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
randy01:
my man don't let agent deceive you ok.for you to get that type of job in UAE you need to have emirate experience or you can get it by luck but you need to be here at all cost.agent game a lot of people to be stranded here in uae.

Thanks for this submission but if I may ask further are you talking of the salary or the nature of the job, because as I stated earlier that I follow this group from prt 1, in this part 3, I have read about a guy that got a job worth of 23k monthly with no UAE experience and 3200 is far lesser.
Please I wll appreciate if you can explain better.... I don't want to come back with sorry story please

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
OmoAseleGege:

Thanks for this concise response I appreciate it. According to the agent the offer include free accomodation and flight ticket but he never discuss who will take care of feeding (which I think it should be me) and he didn't say anything concerning the overtime but to be sincere am tired of being jobless in Naija that's why I committed myself to this.

i don't think most employers offer feeding,except if it's resturant or hotel,...what u shud be concern is transport and accommodation, if those 2 are provided for u, then 3,200 is gud, bcoz the only u think of is feeding, no matter how u can save 2,500 in a month that's if u're spending much sef,....as for the contract u're asked to sign; i think there might be extra pay aside 3,200 wch if u sign the agreement u will not be able to claim. Like alexyontop said, be sure of the working hours, that will determine u free time for other things u intend to do, like taking professional course, etc...good luck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Vinnyy: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
apenaola:

And the company has agreed to do direct work visa?
yes bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.