Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother (3892 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Can You Marry A Woman Like This?. Asking For A Friend's Sake (picture) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
I cnt Date talk more of marrying a man like ma Dad, because 1, He doesn't talk not dat his a weak man oo, but as a wife u wont knw wat ur husband is up to..
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by Indescribable18: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=donjobill post=69094938]

Therefore, those of you who are going to be mothers in future, as well as those who presently are, you have a duty to train and discipline and inculcate better values in the male child . [/
]
You're right. A lot of the problem comes from upbringing. We treat our male kids like kings and make them feel omnipotent. Like lords. Train your kids to be the kind of man you'd want your daughter to marry
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by Jadoskii(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
ubunja:

it means women already hate men. when i see girls most vocal against men amd read how they hate their fathers it all makes sense. women have so much hate already from home. so the BF just gets in the crossfire
crossfire.. lmaoooo...abi ooo...deyll brng dia frustrations frm home nd dump at awa doorstep....
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by janefrancisca(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
I will gladly say yes to a man like my father. He may have his shortcomings (baba like attention lyk say tomorrow no dey, chased women wen he was younger...mumsy hear am) but his attention to tiny details, good heart, humility, intelligence and supportive attitude is second to none.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by donjobill: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by Careliteagency: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Since today is Father's Day and everyone is saying their dads are the best dads, people, what is your answer to this question?
Re: Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother by Biodun556(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2020
...So selfish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Sex Video / She Is Endowed And Beautiful / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.