Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

African men are the most stupid race in history - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African men are the most stupid race in history (2815 Views)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African men are the most stupid race in history by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by stephleena(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol..she's really "up set".. i might agree with u especially the jobless male trolls,here. but not all though
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by stephleena(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol..she's really "up set".. i might agree with u especially the jobless male trolls,here. but not all though
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
kimbraa, highqueen, Chikita66 do you agree with me? smiley cool
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by dukeprince50: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
u mumu i swear

4 Likes

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
lol..she's really "up set".. i might agree with u
especially the jobless male trolls,here. but not all though
grin
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
This is racism and I love my African men especially igbos.

10 Likes

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Adamummya(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

xame here

1 Like

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

don't come and cry domestic abuse here later undecided
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by NaeChris: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Upest? It shall be permanent.
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by youngsahito(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
you can say that ur brothers n other male in ur family.stupid thinking

1 Like

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Greatzeus(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Racism Hope you are not one of those who call others illiterate?
How can an African exhibit racism against another African? Ain't they of the same race( Negro)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by nuelnuel: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Even a woman that cannot make a correct sentence has the audacity to bash African men "most stupid race in history". How does that sound?

2 Likes

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
thats racist
Chikita66:

1 Like

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

don't come and cry domestic abuse here later undecided
did he used & dumped u? grin
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Augustap(f): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Pls leave our men out of your family problems. Deal with your people's stupidity by yourself. Don't come here to disturb me sad angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Mandrake007(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2018
Greatzeus:

Racism Hope you are not one of those who call others illiterate?
How can an African exhibit racism against another African? Ain't they of the same race( Negro)?
lemme educate you,blacks exhibit racism against one another in many ways,one of em is self hating,its nothing new it's called the "housenigga syndrome" and this bitxch that made this post is a self hating,ignorant,attention seeking bimbo and also a racist..an ugly one to say tho with a roast beef for a sex organ..

4 Likes

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Charles4075(m): 5:16am On Mar 11, 2018
rawpadgin:
did he used & dumped u? grin
My brother the thing tire me.

Even olosho op dey complain say African men dey stupid.

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by MrBingo: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Augustap:
Pls leave our men out of your family problems. Deal with your people's stupidity by yourself. Don't come here to disturb me sad angry

How much please madam?
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Augustap(f): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrBingo:

How much please madam?
How much for?
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by MrBingo: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Augustap:

How much for?

Mating with you please? I pay cash cheesy
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by majekoam(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2018
He/She/It said "African Men"
In Africa there are:

Black People - Sub Tropics, Eastern, Western, Southern...ie almost everywhere.
White People - South Africa, Zimbabwe and other spots...
Arab people - Northern and North East
and many others....

Thats at least three races right there - Dumb A** move number 1
Men are a gender and not a race - Dumb A** move number 2
The Op is probably from one of the races above, indirectly calling themselves stupid - Dumb A** move number 3

signed: An African Man.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I know that nobody's going to argue about this fact..

African men are very unintelligent the worst in history and we all know that African ladies are 85% more intelligent than them, in universities out of 10 first class mailers 7 are usually african ladies. African guys are dumb at everything they do. Even at the Government level they're incompetent, something African ladies are doing better. 94% of black men worldwide are stupid and dumb. roll with it African ladies are more intelligent than African men.
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by VenomousTruth: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
you're beautiful!
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by ubunja(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
VenomousTruth:
you're beautiful!
so her beauty magically makes her insults against you disappear? you too easy

1 Like

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2018
VenomousTruth:
you're beautiful!

A confirmed mumu spotted undecided

3 Likes

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Nancy2018(f): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2018
When people abuse men I ask what of their father... And when you abuse women is your mom included
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by marvin906(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
no wahala na..
your father your brothers your uncles your ancestors are all stupid..
if your village peeps they push your mumu button go lock yourself inside room..
and stop exhibiting your madness here

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Augustap(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
MrBingo:

No thanks. I don't do Bingos angry
Any bitch around you may be interested

1 Like

Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2018
MrBingo:

Guy why na?
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by MrBingo: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Augustap:

No thanks. I don't do Bingos angry
Any bitch around you may be interested

You very rudes you silly chick. No wonder u canthink find man on nairaland. ..goat. Do u realise am from London innit? undecided
Re: African men are the most stupid race in history by samtinx(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin grin sadly all her thread since today na jst,to dey hate on guys,if e no be "17 reason you never date a broke guys" e go be "why African male are the worse race in history" madam ur bobo don discover a happy life,after you so madam take heart,sh*t happens in life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Forgiven Your Spouse For Cheating? If Yes, How Was The Life After? / Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! / BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.