Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (36963 Views)

Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship / Poll: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Do You Think Is More Jealous In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by shaybebaby(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dimples129 grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by marttol: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
canalily:
says whoundecided
a human
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by kenodrill: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good bedmatics can make a man go dementedly jealous...
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Namdeenero(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who else saw the mistake in the number 1 grin grin

Op what is it?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by sgcrown(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
VGN CONSULT's Urgent Vacancy in Anambra & Delta States!

Position: Business Development Associate

Responsibilities:
Train new Entrepreneurs in business skills, entrepreneurship skills, technical knowledge, leadership skills and agency skills using the methodology
Coach new & existing Entrepreneurs by providing guidance, support and challenge to help them build and grow their businesses
Work alongside Entrepreneurs to identify opportunities
Work alongside Entrepreneurs to identify solutions to their business challenges
Work alongside Entrepreneurs develop long-term, well-defined goals and realistic action plans to increase their sales to new and existing customers
Aid in the identification of new products or services for existing markets or, new markets for existing products and services, among others

Qualification & required qualities:
B.Sc/HND in business management or a related field
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Fluency in English and at least one local language
Strong IT & social media skills, among others

Compensation: competitive salary + health insurance

To apply: please send your resume to vgnconsult@yahoo.com and copy apexlad12@gmail.com. Kindly use “Business Development Associate/State you are applying from” as subject.

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by OurworkComNg1: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
papyskinsy:

Am sure you are gonna use a Nigerian hosting service.. grin grin

and whats bad in using naija host that's working fine over the years??

if he bills you 400k now, you will think he wants to build a website made of gold.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
IME1:
Ask Othello
He was a big fool who fell for Iago's lies and killed his wife out of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
An insecure boy in a relationship.
Show me all this signs, and I'll dump your ass without thinking twice..

If you can't trust me then why are we dating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Donjazzy12(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:
Reason Why Men Are Jealous In a Relationship

A relationship involves two people man and a woman sharing things in common and knowing each other's feeling.Man, that truly

love a woman will show his interest that he loves that lady vice vasa. Coming closer in a relationship tends to make them know each other and have a deeper love in a relationship for each other.

Reason why men are jealous in a relationship
Below is the reason why men are jealous in a relationship this will enable you to know what to avoid to maintain a balanced relationship

1) Any man that loves his girlfriend will never like to share it with any man
2) If a man cares for you always his proud and jealous of you, he might think that another guy might see you and admire you.
3) He doesn't want to see you talking to a male friend. He can never bear it seeing you talking to a male friend, he might be angry and try to throw abusive words at you.
4)If you are on online chatting and he sees
you online chatting, he might think that you are chatting with a male friend.
5) He doesn't want you to miss his calls: If you mistakenly miss his calls you are in trouble. she will keep on calling you until you pick his call.
6) He is always eager to know where you are: One of the ways to know a guy that truly loves his girlfriend and jealous of her, he always eager to where she is at any moment.
7) He is known for his visit every time: He always visiting you at any time.

Rubbish post. You are being jealous that another man is talking to your girlfriend, you are living in the past. Most girls nowadays cheat with fellow girls and collect money from men. So when you are there thinking that your girlfriend is loyal, you have no idea of the brutal fingering, clit butting and savage licking of her pussy by her so called girlfriend. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians!
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by yemzzy22(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2018
jealously is triggered when either any of the opposite partner is cheating so he/she think the other person is doing the same when you love someone you will be afraid to lose her/ him at any point

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Augustap(f): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Op change your diction. Only then can i read this post
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Olii(f): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Insecurity

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:
Dim.ples129 grin

Girl, undecided

You dey waan me to get wrinkles for head angry

Why call my name cry
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by shaybebaby(f): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Dimples129:

Girl, undecided

You dey waan me to get wrinkles for head angry

Why call my name cry
Cos you Psychic, we was having this convo earlier. grin
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
women are like kids,gotta control them or they go astray and you can only blame yourself when they transgress,gotta be security conscious or watch your good girl turn into a sex freak craving other d!cks #staywoke.
Can you control yourself? Funny how you want to control another being!

BTW Op, I have seen no reasons in your post but how a man act jealous! undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2018
moving on is bliss cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Insecurity and coz most hoes ain't loyal
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Mandrake007(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Can you control yourself? Funny how you want to control another being!

BTW Op, I have seen no reasons in your post but how a man act jealous! undecided
how did you know I can't control myself?
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:

A relationship involves two people man and a woman sharing things in common and knowing each other's feeling.Man, that truly

love a woman will show his interest that he loves that lady vice vasa. Coming closer in a relationship tends to make them know each other and have a deeper love in a relationship for each other.

Below is the reason why men are jealous in a relationship this will enable you to know what to avoid to maintain a balanced relationship

2) If a man cares for you always his proud and jealous of you, he might think that another guy might see you and admire you.
3) He doesn't want to see you talking to a male friend. He can never bear it seeing you talking to a male friend, he might be angry and try to throw abusive words at you.
5) He doesn't want you to miss his calls: If you mistakenly miss his calls you are in trouble. she will keep on calling you until you pick his call.
6) He is always eager to know where you are: One of the ways to know a guy that truly loves his girlfriend and jealous of her, he always eager to where she is at any moment.

at ur number 5 cheesy
there are some ladies that will be doing reverse cowgirl style with their side boyfriend while at d same time be recieving phonecall from main boyfriend so forget dat tin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Englishgold: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2018
poor man cares
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2018
No mind OP girls never suffer am well, chop your money break your heart, you go carry nylon bag travel go village. There's no award in dating, only go into a relationship if you are emotionally stable and capable
lefulefu:

at ur number 5 cheesy
there are some ladies that will be doing reverse cowgirl style with their side boyfriend while at d same time be recieving phonecall from main boyfriend so forget dat tin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Airee: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:

Both gender not male not female.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Dreydoe(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
No mind OP girls never suffer am well, chop your money break your heart, you go carry nylon bag travel go village. There's no award in dating, only go into a relationship if you are emotionally stable and capable
gbam!
i swear if u too put ur heart and mind in relationship matter u will just get hypertension for nothing cheesy.just pray u get a good girl and hope 4 the best cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Find the good in any girl, I don't believe there's any perfect girl na to manage them
lefulefu:

gbam!
i swear if u too put ur heart and mind in relationship matter u will just get hypertension for nothing cheesy.just pray u get a good girl and hope 4 the best cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Herrmes: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2018
More like how to know immature and insecure men.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by kaypower1(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm nt a jealous person, life's way.too short to get jealous, its all about choice
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Cos you Psychic, we was having this convo earlier. grin

Were we really grin

I was flexing my pidgin cheesy

I am psychic though.... this shi piss me off! Niggaz wanna pass this nonsensical shi off as facts! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Find the good in any girl, I don't believe there's any perfect girl na to manage them
nobody"s perfect but at least she aint an unrepentant serial cheat biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2018
na wa the comments
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:

at ur number 5 cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.