Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (36965 Views)

Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship / Poll: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Do You Think Is More Jealous In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Martin0(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Layla
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
some guys are funny cheesy. They don't know some ladies are very good actors or actresses. Answering or missing a guy's phone call won't stop a lady cheating on her man if she wants to cheatcheesy. A very experienced cheat can be receiving hot sex from a guy while answering her husband's or fiancee's phone callcheesy. She can mute all her moans of pleasure while on the phonecheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 11, 2018
The one that annoys me is you hardly find a girl that loves you genuinely, my friend uses lies to smash girls mercilessly, while I do the spending. I sure say dem go dey laugh me like maga. 1 of my female friends is engaged and she still plays away match, I know another that is a cheerful giver, once you date or marry these ones know that you go dey share her puna with her coworkers
lefulefu:
some guys are funny cheesy. They don't know some ladies are very good actors or actresses. Answering or missing a guy's phone call won't stop a lady cheating on her man if she wants to cheatcheesy. A very experienced cheat can be receiving hot sex from a guy while answering her husband's or fiancee's phone callcheesy. She can mute all her moans of pleasure while on the phonecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Benwems(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:

at ur number 5 cheesy
there are some ladies that will be doing reverse cowgirl style with their side boyfriend while at d same time be recieving phonecall from main boyfriend so forget dat tin grin grin
Yes, that's only if she is a cheap prostitute without shame and dignity. Quote me any anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
The one that annoys me is you hardly find a girl that loves you genuinely, my friend uses lies to smash girls mercilessly, while I do the spending. I sure say dem go dey laugh me like maga. 1 of my female friends is engaged and she still plays away match, I know another that is a cheerful giver, once you date or marry these ones know that you go dey share her puna with her coworkers
engaged ladies doing play away match is nothing new anymore. Many of them go back to have hot sex with their ex and when they get married the cheating continues. Most cases the sex is unprotected and the end result is that the first child might not be owned genetically by the husbandcheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:

You're wisdom is why I love you grin grin grin

You done know embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Benwems:

Yes, that's only if she is a cheap prostitute without shame and dignity. Quote me any anywhere.
that word, 'shame' is overated bro. These days dat some married women get smashed by their boyfriends in dingy looking hotelscheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Dimples129:

You're wisdom is why I love you grin grin grin

You done know embarassed
..have to drink my zobo first
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Benwems(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
that word, 'shame' is overated bro. These days dat some married women get smashed by their boyfriends in dingy looking hotelscheesy.
That's it Na. and that guy yanshing her will never have anything serious do to with her. In his mind he would be saying this guy is very useless. he would also tell his friends how useless she is.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Benwems:

That's it Na. and that guy yanshing her will never have anything serious do to with her. In his mind he would be saying this guy is very useless. he would also tell his friendship useless she is.
my doctor friend last year told me of a lady he had sex with at the back of his car.according to him as he was smashing the lady she suddenly had a call from her boyfriend asking why she wasn't at home yet.she said she was on top of bike.my doctor friend said he just shook his head in disgust as he continued with the smashing.he made uncomplimentary remarks dat d girl is just a cheap slut and he felt for her boyfriend.anyway he said he gave her transport money after the sex duel.when he was gisting me about d issue he was just using downgrading comments on d lady.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Benwems(m): 2:18am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
my doctor friend last year told me of a lady he had sex with at the back of his car.according to him as he was smashing the lady she suddenly had a call from her boyfriend asking why she wasn't at home yet.she said she was on top of bike.my doctor friend said he just shook his head in disgust as he continued with the smashing.he made uncomplimentary remarks dat d girl is just a cheap slut and he felt for her boyfriend.anyway he said he gave her transport money after the sex duel.when he was gisting me about d issue he was just using downgrading comments on d lady.
That's what I was saying. No guy smashing that kind of lady will have anything serious to do with her. He will only be slut shaming her to his friends and everybody. And any girl that does that is a cheap prostitute without shame or dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Benwems:

That's what I was saying. No guy smashing that kind of lady will have anything serious to do with her. He will only be slut shaming her to his friends and everybody. And any girl that does that is a cheap prostitute without shame or dignity.
very true sha. Cheating on ur man is bad but then answering your boyfriend's phonecall while doing it with another man is even worse. The guy u doin it with will never respect u but then some ladies will never learn cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 11, 2018
SenorFax:
Men are jealous becos as a man we know what a fellow man is capable of. Simple
Better put, as MEN we know how fast ladies can be BRAINWASHED....
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
women are like kids,gotta control them or they go astray and you can only blame yourself when they transgress,gotta be security conscious or watch your good girl turn into a sex freak craving other d!cks #staywoke.

What the fhuck are you tryna say?
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Coldfeets: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Lord knows, I can't be jealous over any girl.

I don't have that time.

And this is simply because...

For me,

Bïtches come and go!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Evince(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:
Reason Why Men Are Jealous In a Relationship

A relationship involves two people man and a woman sharing things in common and knowing each other's feeling.Man, that truly

love a woman will show his interest that he loves that lady vice vasa. Coming closer in a relationship tends to make them know each other and have a deeper love in a relationship for each other.

Reason why men are jealous in a relationship
Below is the reason why men are jealous in a relationship this will enable you to know what to avoid to maintain a balanced relationship

1) Any man that loves his girlfriend will never like to share it with any man
2) If a man cares for you always his proud and jealous of you, he might think that another guy might see you and admire you.
3) He doesn't want to see you talking to a male friend. He can never bear it seeing you talking to a male friend, he might be angry and try to throw abusive words at you.
4)If you are on online chatting and he sees
you online chatting, he might think that you are chatting with a male friend.
5) He doesn't want you to miss his calls: If you mistakenly miss his calls you are in trouble. she will keep on calling you until you pick his call.
6) He is always eager to know where you are: One of the ways to know a guy that truly loves his girlfriend and jealous of her, he always eager to where she is at any moment.
7) He is known for his visit every time: He always visiting you at any time.

Out of context

U said reason instead u are writing acts.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by uchman48(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2018
SenorFax:
guy u get sense jare,
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by thunderbabs: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Coz most of this girls' brain be like Radio Stations..

Any guy who is able to tune dt their fish brain and get a very clear FM signal can be giving ur girl cream behind ur back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by opribo(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't give a damn, if a woman wants to go let her go but don't date another behind my back and tell me you love me, I hate that.

I will be ready and willing to give her any amount by if she opts to go for good and take anything you can want to take.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by xendra: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2018
this is absolute trash, any body that mistakes these attributes for love is doomed for an abusive relationship.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Ellabae(f): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2018
Lol monitoring spirit. Jst kidding I love it when my man is protective of me. Makes me feel like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by EdenChuk(f): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Thank you my brother! Someone's being truthful...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by tope3x(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Only this entails the whole details up there...you're on point bro

SenorFax:
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Gebbson007(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Teaser0904:
Arrrhgggggggg op,this is all about my guy.He is sweet like that. grin

u sure?
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2018
But guys can jealous o.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Relationship 101. Speaking from experience cheesy?
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Relationship 101. Speaking from experience cheesy?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
But guys can jealous o.
na both sides dey jealous cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:

na both sides dey jealous cheesy
Guys own big o, my man can do jealousy for Africa cheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by NairaMaster1(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:
Reason Why Men Are Jealous In a Relationship

A relationship involves two people man and a woman sharing things in common and knowing each other's feeling.Man, that truly

love a woman will show his interest that he loves that lady vice vasa. Coming closer in a relationship tends to make them know each other and have a deeper love in a relationship for each other.

The attached picture is extremely funny
Reason why men are jealous in a relationship
Below is the reason why men are jealous in a relationship this will enable you to know what to avoid to maintain a balanced relationship

1) Any man that loves his girlfriend will never like to share it with any man
2) If a man cares for you always his proud and jealous of you, he might think that another guy might see you and admire you.
3) He doesn't want to see you talking to a male friend. He can never bear it seeing you talking to a male friend, he might be angry and try to throw abusive words at you.
4)If you are on online chatting and he sees
you online chatting, he might think that you are chatting with a male friend.
5) He doesn't want you to miss his calls: If you mistakenly miss his calls you are in trouble. she will keep on calling you until you pick his call.
6) He is always eager to know where you are: One of the ways to know a guy that truly loves his girlfriend and jealous of her, he always eager to where she is at any moment.
7) He is known for his visit every time: He always visiting you at any time.

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Number 5 though.. She will keep calling you

I think the main topic was about ladies been jealous not the guys
typo error
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Bbox(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2018
I remember seeing my ex in my friend room...
I forgot to pick up my charger... And i saw her on top of his bed.... I was very shock but I wasn't jealous... We couldn't say a word to each other, i took the charger and went off... I said to him privately" i would see you in the joint"
That day ba! Boys are boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.