Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (36966 Views)

Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship / Poll: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Do You Think Is More Jealous In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by jaytime(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Some points here sound like signs that a guy is jealous. 5, 6, 7.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by jaytime(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Dottore:
I don't know who is 'higher', between the op and the mod that pushed this poo to front page.

If u dont have a place to enjoy your weekend I think your best option is to go and sleep and stop writing trash.

Dry leaves everywhere!!!
Ain't there no good topics coming up again tonight
My brotherrrr... I tire for these pipu o.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:
you get it right.lemme give you 60% out of 100%

He gave a point far above dos points u gave and all you could score him is 60%? Bros u stingy o
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Bbox:
I remember seeing my ex in my friend room...
I forgot to pick up my charger... And i saw her on top of his bed.... I was very shock but I wasn't jealous... We couldn't say a word to each other, i took the charger and went off... I said to him privately" i would see you in the joint"
That day ba! Boys are boys
Some guys go bring down the head of their padi cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Tomoyayi(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Rubbish rubbish write up.

Trust and communication are key in a relationship.
Jealousy kills a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by kazyhm(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:
Reason Why Men Are Jealous In a Relationship

A relationship involves two people man and a woman sharing things in common and knowing each other's feeling.Man, that truly

love a woman will show his interest that he loves that lady vice vasa. Coming closer in a relationship tends to make them know each other and have a deeper love in a relationship for each other.

Reason why men are jealous in a relationship
Below is the reason why men are jealous in a relationship this will enable you to know what to avoid to maintain a balanced relationship

1) Any man that loves his girlfriend will never like to share it with any man
2) If a man cares for you always his proud and jealous of you, he might think that another guy might see you and admire you.
3) He doesn't want to see you talking to a male friend. He can never bear it seeing you talking to a male friend, he might be angry and try to throw abusive words at you.
4)If you are on online chatting and he sees
you online chatting, he might think that you are chatting with a male friend.
5) He doesn't want you to miss his calls: If you mistakenly miss his calls you are in trouble. she will keep on calling you until you pick his call.
6) He is always eager to know where you are: One of the ways to know a guy that truly loves his girlfriend and jealous of her, he always eager to where she is at any moment.
7) He is known for his visit every time: He always visiting you at any time.

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2018
lefulefu:
my doctor friend last year told me of a lady he had sex with at the back of his car.according to him as he was smashing the lady she suddenly had a call from her boyfriend asking why she wasn't at home yet.she said she was on top of bike. my doctor friend said he just shook his head in disgust as he continued with the smashing made uncomplimentary remarks dat d girl is just a cheap slut and he felt for her boyfriend.anyway he said he gave her transport money after the sex duel.when he was gisting me about d issue he was just using downgrading comments on d lady.
That guy na bastard cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by IME1: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He was a big fool who fell for Iago's lies and killed his wife out of jealousy.

My sister relax with Othello na
Many men still do it na
No be only Othello get person like Iago

Many men still do in persons of their moms, sisters, best friends and the likes.
Even women too have evil whisperers who make them jealous, envious and suspicious of their husbands

Cool it down sis cool wink
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:
There is a stark contrast btw a Controlling bf and a Jealous bf.

All the points given are those of controlling boyfriends/lovers NOT jealous ones.
Seconded
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Comrade360:
Not jealousy. It's just been wise
Lol... Been told before
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Rubbish rubbish write up.

Trust and communication are key in a relationship.
Jealousy kills a relationship.
That's my opinion too, not dat a guy can't b jealous ofcux every girl wants dat, but the above u mentioned is more important.
But guess wat?? They say it's them being wise. Who wan cheat go cheat forget those acts Op listed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Guys own big o, my man can do jealousy for Africa cheesy.
that means he loves u nacheesy. If a man no dey send wen he suspects his woman dey play outside then the lady should start getting worried cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
That guy na bastard cheesy cheesy
he pass bastardcheesy...na demon i dey call am.guy wey go smash babe for im workplace den share d babes phone numbers wey he don smash with im other colleagues then those ones go equally racket d babes den smash d babes as wellcheesy..and d babes won't know dat d guys wey smash dem na friends to dis guy.he's very generous...be sharing his sidechics around like galacheesy. Na only im main babe he no dey take joke at all at allcheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Mandrake007(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What the fhuck are you tryna say?
women are weak for the fine things and when they're enticed they don't give a f.uck about commitment reason why men gotta be jealous and conscious of you lot.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Snow87(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2018
I think these points are for jobless boy friends. As for me I am to busy to be a monitoring spirit to my fiancee. Pls op get a job and allow nature to do its job, thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Bbox(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
Some guys go bring down the head of their padi cheesy
yeah na....
but we men dont easily turn to each other unlike girls.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Tomoyayi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

That's my opinion too, not dat a guy can't b jealous ofcux every girl wants dat, but the above u mentioned is more important.
But guess wat?? They say it's them being wise. Who wan cheat go cheat forget those acts Op listed.

True But...
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by okimba24: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenorFax:
Men are jealous becos as a man we know what a fellow man is capable of. Simple
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha. Baaaaad guy
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Toneyo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
The lists are no where near jealousy but controlling and obsessed lover.
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Anyone following these 10 things doesn't have work. I personally have no time or energy to devote to policing a woman because she can cheat on me. If she wants to be with someone else I will tell her bye bye and give her transport money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by mozele(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
mrkunlex:

you generalized it. Apart from that, the reasons you listed up there are features of insecure men in relationship. Why would a real man give himself headache because of his woman?

Matured men, i mean emotionally matured men, wont for any reason be agitated just because he sees his spouse interaction with an opposite sex. However, if he is curious, he would walk up to them, humbly introduce himself and even spice up the conversation.

Why would you in the first instance go for someone with a questionable character who would at the end of it all make your life so miserable?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Obarofrederick(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
LordReed:
Anyone following these 10 things doesn't have work. I personally have no time or energy to devote to policing a woman because she can cheat on me. If she wants to be with someone else I will tell her bye bye and give her transport money.
i love this
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by julietene(f): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tekecoms1:
Just Anybody can be jealous in a relationship.
sure
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Rubbish post. You are being jealous that another man is talking to your girlfriend, you are living in the past. Most girls nowadays cheat with fellow girls and collect money from men. So when you are there thinking that your girlfriend is loyal, you have no idea of the brutal fingering, clit butting and savage licking of her pussy by her so called girlfriend. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians!

Wtf!! why have that impression,lol
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by coolh3ad(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
marttol:
A BOY gets jealous in relationships, but a MAN gets jealous in marriage

You go into a relationship before you get married...If you do not get jealous in the relationship, why get jealous when you end up marrying her?
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by coolh3ad(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What the fhuck are you tryna say?

He is tryna say the TRUTH!!
Re: Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship by Qsscruz(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol monitoring spirit. Jst kidding I love it when my man is protective of me. Makes me feel like a baby.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.