Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? (1202 Views)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2018
to me I'd prefer diary section because it's kinda matured than romance...... romance is made up of kids 60%...sorry I posted this late, I don't usually have time at day time(busy, got more important stuffs to attend to)

what's your choice?

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Fadiga24(m): 2:04am On Mar 12, 2018
No men to bash today?

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:52am On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy

I prefer ROMANCE SEXXXTION all day everyday... cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Tiffbuxas: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't av d strength to argue.... Good morning to we who don't have more relevant things to do.... After all you're always upset.. Girl!!! Do whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Tiffbuxas: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

why wont you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by dukeprince50: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
only madness makes one uses his legs to trek unexplorable distances, op u have deviated from ur usual threads.
pls go back to ur men bashing threads cos this thread is irritating my pe.nis undecided
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by naija1stpikin: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2018
this worm is trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

you be one bad bad girl...
One huge uncircumcized d*ck for you ma'am
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 13, 2018
Upsetgirl, everyone loves romance section more than diary section, you are the only one who is different.

Diary kor milk ni

1 Like

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

you be one bad bad girl...

One huge uncircumcized d*ck for you ma'am

embarassed embarassed embarassed

So many diiixx to choose from...why the hell u give me uncircumcised one? angry angry
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

So many diiixx to choose from...why the hell u give me uncircumcised one? angry angry
i'ma give you an uncircumcised d*ck because its way bigger than the circumcised ones...

You should know na...
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

i'ma give you an uncircumcised d*ck because its way bigger than the circumcised ones...

You should know na...

shocked shocked shocked

I better use my strap-ons...at least that one is certified CIRCUMCISED grin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

I better use my strap-ons...at least that one is certified CIRCUMCISED grin
havent you seen a real life d*ck bigger than your strapon

You should try that instead because it is more natural and more enjoyable, and it will give you mighty explosive orgasms..
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

havent you seen a real life d*ck bigger than your strapon

You should try that instead because it is more natural and more enjoyable, and it will give you mighty explosive orgasms..

grin

I disagree...It only shows u haven't tried the strap-ons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba, not all dickz can give me CLIMAXXX.... not all men knows how make me shiver after multiple orgasms grin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Baba, not all dickz can give me CLIMAXXX.... not all men knows how make me shiver after multiple orgasms grin

you have the strapon in your hands, you do to ur body (puss*y) exactly what you want done to it. You know more about ur puss*y than anyone else.

How about this, have a man with a very big uncircumcised di*ck do to ur puss*y exactly what you want done to it by telling him exactly what you want done to you??
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

you have the strapon in your hands, you do to ur body (puss*y) exactly what you want done to it. You know more about ur puss*y than anyone else.

How about this, have a man with a very big uncircumcised di*ck do to ur puss*y exactly what you want done to it by telling him exactly what you want done to you??

grin

Hang on there...Why ur too pushy abt UNCIRCUMCISED dixxx? embarassed embarassed

Oga, U MUST BE UNCUT ooo cry
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

zam zam zam waraygrin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Preshy561(f): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2018
have not visited diary section. .lol,,
not good in reading stories.
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
have not visited diary section. .lol,,

not good in reading stories.

That's why your comprehension is low. Try reading more so you sound less daft in future
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Preshy561(f): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

That's why your comprehension is low. Try reading more so you sound less daft in future
was that what your brother told you this morning?? cheesy
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

was that what your brother told you this morning?? cheesy

Yes o cheesy Thought you would give your usual come backs so I start with you this morning angry
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hang on there...Why ur too pushy abt UNCIRCUMCISED dixxx? embarassed embarassed
Oga, U MUST BE UNCUT ooo cry
Nop ma'am, but thats just the fact. Uncut dykes are bigger, way bigger...
Just the way you want it
i know whats good for you, now come to daddy...
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by marvin906(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
i need to have breakfast before i answer you

Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

Nop ma'am, but thats just the fact. Uncut dykes are bigger, way bigger...

Just the way you want it

i know whats good for you, now come to daddy...

grin grin grin

Hahahahaha...as if u got a monstrous yam hiding under that rugged boxers cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahahaha...as if u got a monstrous yam hiding under that rugged boxers cheesy cheesy

as a matter of fact baby, it is not just montrous but BLACK and VEINY!

Am just worried that it might be hitting your womb when i slide it in like a skillful swordsmith putting his sword in it's sheat grin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

as a matter of fact baby, it is not just montrous but BLACK and VEINY!

Am just worried that it might be hitting your womb when i slide it in like a skillful swordsmith putting his sword in it's sheat grin

Hahahaahaaaah grin grin grin

Abeeeg, dont kill me with laugh...
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaahaaaah grin grin grin

Abeeeg, dont kill me with laugh...

No No No!

I wanna keep you alive till you have a taste of it so when you eventually die (in your 80s or 90s), your soul will rest in peace having experienced the impact of my powerful dykegrin

do you like it very very fast, very fast or just fast I cant go slow mo, its not in my DNA grin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by ubunja(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
to me I'd prefer diary section because it's kinda matured than romance...... romance is made up of kids 60%...sorry I posted this late, I don't usually have time at day time(busy, got more important stuffs to attend to)

what's your choice?
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

No No No!

I wanna keep you alive till you have a taste of it so when you eventually die (in your 80s or 90s), your soul will rest in peace having experienced the impact of my powerful dykegrin

do you like it very very fast, very fast or just fast I cant go slow mo, its not in my DNA grin

shocked shocked shocked

Uuumm..But im already married jor... lipsrsealed

To a beautiful life... grin
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Uuumm..But im already married jor... lipsrsealed

To a beautiful life... grin

hei! My heart skipped a bit till i saw the rest of the post grin

but you know my darling, there aint no beautiful life for a woman without a good montrous, veiny, black dyke...
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

hei! My heart skipped a bit till i saw the rest of the post grin

but you know my darling, there aint no beautiful life for a woman without a good montrous, veiny, black dyke...

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

U wan foreigner too abi? I already gave u Anna... grin

Juz let her in to ur bachelor pad joor & let ur dog sleep in ur fireplace area cheesy
Re: Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

U wan foreigner too abi? I already gave u Anna... grin

Juz let her in to ur bachelor pad joor & let ur dog sleep in ur fireplace area cheesy
didnt know you are foreigner tho.

I have no thing (special likeness) for foreigners sha. But i like the fact that they are friendly and approachable too.

My dawg sleep in the fireplace dats a cruel way to treat a sweet little dog...

I will make it a small bed and have it sleep on it while you and Anna sleep by my sides on my biig king size bed.

At night, am gonna poke both of you with my montrous d*ick grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Improve Sex Power Naturally (MAN POWER) / Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend / A Young Man On Facebook Has Declared Himself The Most Sort After Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.