Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55993 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
look for the one not anyone
Thanks
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MsFaith: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why you force yourself on non compatible person

Like you don't know people change in marriage. Before wedding they look like they are the best and the only one meant for you. Make you enter marriage proper, you will see the true side of them. We just pray we marry the bone of our bones.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by YelloweWest: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
cos dangote din't stand for gold diggers
Abeg shut up.

It's a very shameful thing.

What is gold diggers compared to dangotes money? He can easily afford to give a woman anything she could possibly dream of.
Or better still marry a successful woman. Them plenty.
Stop making nonsense excuses.

He can't manage a woman!

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
diamond digger alert
YelloweWest:

Abeg shut up.
come and make me,fool

It's a very shameful thing.
you are a shameful thing

What is gold diggers compared to dangotes money? He can easily afford to give a woman anything she could possibly dream of.
so he should dash a gold digger money that has boyfriend outside.i don't blame you
fellow gold digger

Or better still marry a successful woman. Them plenty.
men don't need a woman's success
they need your loyalty

Stop making nonsense excuses.
excuse ke
am i dangote?

He can't manage a woman!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2018
errytime
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thanks
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2018
what does nwanyiawkaetiti mean
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thanks
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2018
MsFaith:

Like you don't know people change in marriage.
no they don't except maybe weight wise

Before wedding they look like they are the best and the only one meant for you.
wedding is not marriage and i am usually wary of anything that is being overmarketed(makueup pretending to cook for me when you don't have pot in your kitchen ,always buying junkfood ,high maintenance(for women)
smooth talker(lots of practice),anger management issues,vindictiveness,jealousy(for men),how he treats women(mum,sisters,colleagues,subordinates etc)
the signs are always there but desperation wee not allow una see road clear

Make you enter marriage proper, you will see the true side of them. We just pray we marry the bone of our bones.
amen o cos there is the occasianal psycho that doesn't exhibit any symptoms but those are out;iers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what does nwanyiawkaetiti mean
Awkaetiti woman. Awkaetiti is a town in Anambra state.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Awkaetiti woman. Awkaetiti is a town in Anambra state.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Waffarianman(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2018

Bros, i fit talk to you in private about a few issues. I like some chat with you ( he pertain this your comment, and i go like yan some things privately )

Chat me on WhatsApp bro let me know what you want

My no 08023722664
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MrBingo: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
dokkyelele:

My first statement is that there is no Marriage in Heaven.
We are all fulfilling all righteousness.
Be you Christian or Muslim.....marriage is a life contract.
Apart from whoever was forced to marry someone or an arranged marriages. You have time to open your eyes...open your eyes....intact ask question and make a lot of enquaries before going into the contract. I blame whoever doesn’t know much or perhaps all about his or her partner before jumping into the marriage.
If you have questions.....am available on opebell@gmail.com.
Marriage is a good thing
Wedding is wonderful
Having children is great
All thanks to God.
But no matter what....put God first
Make God the foundation of your marriage.
Forgive easily and all time never let your anger consume you or destroy your home.

Can we forget this borrrin thread and discuss sexxxxx? Do u were thong please? Wot color?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Talkingboy: 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Acidosis:
Truth is: give them a second chance to remarry their "ideal spouse", they will come back to answer "No" to this question after about a year or two.

We have lots of Nos because majority ran into marriage with a wrong mindset. Marriage is not a solution to problems, it is simply a continuity of the life you already have. If you're addicted to changing boyfriends and girlfriends every month, you would be trapped in marriage. Your life would be as fcked as hell. If you're addicted to random sex before marriage, sticking with one partner for the rest of your life will make you miserable.

Do not wait until marriage before changing those bad habits. I tell people every time, wedding/marriage won't change your bad habits. If you can't stay away from premarital sex or at least stick with a partner prior to marriage, just don't bother going into marriage.. you will be miserable.

Check the majority of those answering No to this question, they got married for the wrong reasons; many of them have extremely bad habits they wish their spouse can endure.

Marriage is not a bus-stop where you have to take a brand new bus to a new destination. Naah, it is the same old and overused d**k you used in ravaging everything under the skirt that will follow you to your marriage.. The pressure, urge, lust, etc.. won't change!

Marriage do not give a self-control pill. If you don't have it while you're dating that broke and dirty boyfriend, you won't get it even if you marry the most handsome man in the universe. Marriage is very hard when we hold on to our bad habits.

This your post doesn't make allowance for genuine cases however I still sign 100%.

There is no magic in marriage vows.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
chibabe259:

cheesy cheesy see them na only Nwanyi dem dey luk for here.
where have you been?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by queenfav(f): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yes o.. The man is a blessing.. Infact, na only him fit marry me. Never met anyone so caring, selfless and understanding. May God bless him!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Zking: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Patented:
it appears a lot of pple close eye when dem dey marry. Come dey open eye later.
Or say their spouse kept hiding, pretending or lieing, or covering the truth till it’s case became like PREGNANCY �. I pray for divine guidance in my marital choice...
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by graciamore(f): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nooooo
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NoLotty7(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2020
But most of these people prayed hard before their individual's marriage with his or her spouse,why can't they perceived their spouses aren't the right partner? I'm just wondering.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TheCongo2: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
ameri9ja:

I am suprised no one has quoted Socrates so far. He was a philosopher and I think it is a backhand slap at his wife:

"Young man, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.