Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55859 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
NO NO NO
The point is I knew then and still went ahead.. Dem jazz me?
But right now my mumu don do. I don tire.

Love and marriage are overrated.

FWB is better jare

8 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
The question is malformed because it misses that marriage is FOR THE CHILDREN.
MARRIAGE IS FOR HAVING AND RAISING CHILDREN.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by vickydevoka(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
ladies are meant to say no, cus they can neva get satisfied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
only 10 - 20% YES! The rest over 85% garbage NO! its PARETO PRINCIPLE at play again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Abbey4life: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
I will seriously have a deep rethink

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NothingDoMe: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tinamoore:

On the contrary, knew him way back in the university. Married him when he had no money.Sacrificed my chance to travel abroad to him.but when he started making money, he changed completely.have now abandoned me and the kids probably for his white girlfriend

So no, mine was not about two months dating.it's about a man who acted like he loved me cos he was poor.but showed his true colour when he started making money.
Short of words...........It is well.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by timsbee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dem who?

ZombieTAMER:

See them undecided
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Enemyofpeace: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
This is why I'm against 2 months dating
and unserviceable vehicle (no sex before marriage)
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lady25(f): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
YES YES YES.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ZombieTAMER: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
timsbee:
Dem who?

Better pack well
Make I no open your yanshh for here
Pretenders undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by antobrige: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
things are so so mixed up here and there !!!!!!!!!! first dear don't try bringing these up to the public for people to ans...and those of u answering no no and no , i will say it's a pity that up till now u knew that u have discover your spouse fault and u think the best option is for to start echoing no no on social media...the best thing for u to do in to start applying biblical rules that governs marriage and bet me within 1/2 months u will give 110 reaqson why u will choose to marry him/her over and over again

10 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Emusan(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Well i'm not married yet but if he passes 80% of my checklist, anything that comes after that will be taken with levity

And on what standard do you base your checklist, God or you?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Emusan:

And on what standard do you base your checklist, God or you?
Both, satisfied?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bigplayerz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
God help all dis women saying NO may their husband's never see this posts...Amen

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bayocanny: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
labake1:
Who love epp
Love is wicked
Stay single and pray
Don't tell me you won't get married someday, irrespective of what has happen to you in the past you just have to move on, tho I knew its might be painful but don't let the past affect your future my dear...better days ahead

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by charytea(f): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
yes! over and over again
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by daragoldy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olawale118:
all this 'no' tire me...aswear

like seriously,am afraid physically to marry each day in and out but spiritually I know am an overcome,just Gods wisdom for each party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Bester44(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
bethyz:
I will marry my husband again oooo. I don't think anyone can be like him.

U forgot that your moniker is male. Continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by olaboy1: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nothing new, buyers remorse at play.

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Donald3d:
And una talk say make I no fear marriage , all these No I am seeing . grin grin embarassed embarassed

As you can see 99.99% of the NO is from women.
It shows that women will still repeat what happened in the Eden.
Where is the best man? Boy friends will pet you because they need sex. That's what women fail to understand.

Very soon we will start giving them Belle at random because I can understand an average woman today is heading to a prostitute.

So painful women are losing values.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by labake1(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
bayocanny:

Don't tell me you won't get married someday, irrespective of what has happen to you in the past you just have to move on, tho I knew its might be painful but don't let the past affect your future my dear...better days ahead

I hope so
Anyway thank you smiley
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by gbegudujo: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nooooo
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Opinionated:
This question can break a marriage.

If you consult Adam he will tell you not to Mary.
If you like give your whole life and earning to a woman it won't break the courses on them from the garden of Eden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

What you are reading is a result of Adultery. An average married man/woman today has extramarital intimacy.

It's a trend for women now.

Just think about these.

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Mydazz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

What if He's only broke and not lazy, and God is taking too long to pick his call?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Capital NO.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Not bragging but whoever that will marry me will remarry me in his next world. I'm simply unique.

Wish to marry my kind of person too.

But the kind No's wey I dey see here plenty, God abeg lets not make decision that we will regret in future.
Seems I'm the one gonna marry you..
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Mydazz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Some of the women up there saying no, I'm sure their husband's NOOO would be more emphatic than theirs if asked same question.

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Xzevian(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Casted! Are you not a man anymore? I pity ur husband
bethyz:
I will marry my husband again oooo. I don't think anyone can be like him.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Bolaji25: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
NO!!!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by libertyfather(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
God forbid
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jestkev(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
4 dos of u dat type yes,may God prosper ur marriage. BUT WILL SCARTER DE HOMES OF DOS DAT TYPE NO

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / He Is 35 And Still Single / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.