Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55936 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ngokafor(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2018
NairaMaster1:

As you can see 99.99% of the NO is from women.
It shows that women will still repeat what happened in the Eden.
Where is the best man? Boy friends will pet you because they need sex. That's what women fail to understand.

Very soon we will start giving them Belle at random because I can understand an average woman today is heading to a prostitute.

So painful women are losing values.

You have it twisted dude...They are saying no because most of guys too are washed out and nothing to write home about in terms knowing what marriage values are as well as being really responsible married men..

The avalanche of 'Nos' is clearly a vote of no confidence on you all...It is more than an indictment.

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
This one that many guys are sending me PMS, biko nu, no be advertisement, I just talk wetin dey my mind.
lol.. Leave those guys jare.. If they're serious, they should speak up here just the way I did..

You're Ibo?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
lol.. Leave those guys jare.. If they're serious, they should speak up here just the way I did..

You're Ibo?
Yes.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by revolt(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Only a sweeping glance at your threads tells all. Bye Mr mallam
no wait nawww...I'll die if you go plsssss dear... Chaii see as I lose correct chic
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2018
can you please explain what you mean?
thiscounts:
If a kid knew learning A,B,C would still make him learn complex sentence,he wouldn't have proceeded further.
And not knowing that has been a thing of blessing,sames goes for marriage.
Not knowing what you know now is the beautiful of a marriage.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
revolt:
no wait nawww...I'll die if you go plsssss dear... Chaii see as I lose correct chic
Very funny.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by KhadyM(f): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
I pray I will be among the few that say Yes smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by revolt(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Very funny.
I'm the perfect one for u......infact a those posts weren't from me oooo.. Its my friends. The guy na goat. Me ayam gentle n I love feminazis. Try me naw
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
revolt:
I'm the perfect one for u......infact a those posts weren't from me oooo.. Its my friends. The guy na goat. Me ayam gentle n I love feminazis. Try me naw
Perhaps you can connect me to that your friend, he seems intelligent tongue
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by revolt(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps you can connect me to that your friend, he seems intelligent tongue
OK ill connect you....but the guys vicious ooo....n he hates feminists. Are u sure u lyk such rubbish guy. Me ayam n angel o
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2018
revolt:
OK ill connect you....but the guys vicious ooo....n he hates feminists. Are u sure u lyk such rubbish guy. Me ayam n angel o
grin cheesy grin.....Is that so? I'm not a feminist though

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Ngokafor:

You have it twisted dude...They are saying no because most of guys too are washed out and nothing to write home about in terms knowing what marriage values are as well as being really responsible married men..

The avalanche of 'Nos' is clearly a vote of no confidence on you all...It is more than an indictment.

You don't need to tell me before I know it's a vote of confidence on extramarital partners that use you as intimacy gadget.
Women now cheat than men. I am not married but I Bleep married women every weekend so I know what I am talking about.
With the advent of sex doll your eyes will soon clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ngokafor(f): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You don't need to tell me before I know it's a vote of confidence on extramarital partners that use you as intimacy gadget.
Women now cheat than men. I am not married but I Bleep married women every weekend so I know what I am talking about.
With the advent of sex doll your eyes will soon clear.

Okay now this is beyond childish and stuppidity...bye.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Majority of the No was from the female.... Maybe the husbands claimed to be Dangote before marriage and they now saw that "nothing dey house" after marriage?

A lot of men are not mature. They behave childish and keep malice a lot. That's probably why the ladies seem to be more

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by engrelvis(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2018
MsFaith:

A situation where you are ready to give your best but your spouse is not cooperating, it can be disheartening. Marriage is not only about bearing children.
dat is d reason u must look well before entering into marriage.dnt b blinded my lust,money n pity.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Blade21: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
yes and yes and yes 7 times over I will pick my husband, he supports me , treats me well, loves our kids , values my opinion and pushes me to be my best. the 5years we have been married is among the best five years of my life through all our challenges marriage is beautiful . I will stay married and still do it over again

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by obi123: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
234GT:
Married people should stop making the thing look like rocket science. Marriage requires only the commitment and determination of the 2 individuals involved to work.
A woman committed to the success of her marriage won't pick up FOOLISH quarrels with her husband, and a committed man won't start sleeping around.
It's simple.

so infidelity and nagging are the only reasons why marriage fail?

Sorry its a lot more, marriage is very tough i beg and in some cases it is rocket science, it comes with the biggest roller coaster of emotions that one will ever experience. we are talking 2 different human beings, different ideas, backgrounds, expectations, personalities coming to live together.
Its because people are not honest these days to tell you what it means to be married, getting married is cool, wedding and all but staying married is the issue, it takes a lot of compromise , self sacrifice, letting go, tolerance, risk, PLANNING.

LOVE is great but LIFE will test that love over and over again.

People have stopped treating eachother like human beings, so its ok for you,but what about the other person? is it fair and just? people just dont care enough anymore, too many alterior motives, lack of honesty.

There will be happy moments though but a lot of tough times too.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by dokkyelele(f): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
What choice do I have.....I should be thankful.
Some are still there searching and looking for someone to call their own. Ka sha ma dupe

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ImaIma1(f): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2018
freecocoa:
If I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten married. undecided

Freecocoa even you??
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by revolt(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
grin cheesy grin.....Is that so? I'm not a feminist though
that means you guys will hit it off wella....how'd u wanna hook up with him?!! Here or somewia else? I still warn u...the guy is corrosive o... Me I lyk u..I'm tryna protect u o
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2018
revolt:
that means you guys will hit it off wella....how'd u wanna hook up with him?!! Here or somewia else? I still warn u...the guy is corrosive o... Me I lyk u..I'm tryna protect u o
Hit your pm then.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes.
Cool. How about you reply my pm.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
dokkyelele:
What choice do I have.....I should be thankful.
Some are still there searching and looking for someone to call their own. Ka sha ma dupe

hmnn.. you don't sound fulfilled

Is there something/advice you want to share?

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MsFaith: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
engrelvis:
dat is d reason u must look well before entering into marriage.dnt b blinded my lust,money n pity.

If I have to look well, it means I have to take my time, and by taking my time, time is also going.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by GoodBoi1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why won't they say no? When relationships these days is about engaging in premarital sex, overlooking red flags in character because of sex and money. You suddenly expect your husband to be faithful to you because you are married and have sex together. You think he won't look elsewhere?
You're married now, your eyes have opened.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by engrelvis(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
MsFaith:

If I have to look well, it means I have to take my time, and by taking my time, time is also going.
I dnt know yr age but is better u take yr time dan making mistakes
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Evince(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Gullible: anyone who believes romantic love is what makes a marriage last.

Hahaha u are sooooo right now I know that village goat ate ur dictionary
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by joinnow: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
The No have it.

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ppl saying No are mostly women. Those greedy and self centered women that rejected those guys they called broke ass men and choose to marry their rich guys. They are now regretting it cos the rich guys are showing them pepper and kept reminding them the gutter they were picked up from.
Pls keep enjoying ur money.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by profmallor: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ah see you lol. she doesnt even come here because of the loads of bad news

ameri9ja:

Spotted! A guy who knows his wife is reading this and knows his moniker! grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bayocanny: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
KhadyM:
I pray I will be among the few that say Yes smiley
Sure, you will evetually say "yes" cus am gonna love you till the end of time wink

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Olumyyde(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Billyonaire:

Ofcourse you should. I appreciate it when people disagree with my assertions, cos it shows we have 7 colours in a rainbow, though beam comes from one color, called white. So there are 7 perspectives to the Truth, mine is just louder.
Wow! I like ur response, shows individuality in opinions. Nice one sir, only part I still dont agree with is u saying 'mine is just louder'. Let us be d judge of dat. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.