Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me (1045 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
what causes depression? It's simple. It's either poverty, improper training, heart break, loss of a love one, chronic illness, condemnation amongst other things. I've had a large share of almost evrything up there. this has made me depressed.

I hardly become sensitive of happenings around me. It's as if i'm used to pain. One time i was having my bath, my hand hit the tiles on the wall while i was scrubbing my body. This made me bleed. I continued bathing and tied it with a cloth afterwards without proper disinfection because i was indifferent
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
i had been brushed by a keke napep before now but i just got up and continued my movement to the amazemet of on-lookers watching me leap away. i have sporadically hit different parts of my body on obstacles without showing concern or proper care. also, when people are down, i feel no pity because i've been there.

I wander at night without caution. i escaped by an ear's breath on one occasion. A part of my hand is partially burnt from a hot water incident i cared less about. The aforementioned is just to mention a few. everyday, i wake up pessimistic towards life. Then it dawned on me that i'm beginning to lose it because of what i'm passing through.
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Red beans grin
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
[s]It's a journey, go through it and take the lessons it holds... On the bright side, you'll be a better person for going through this. It's time to learn more about yourself and in your case maybe learn about feelings grin[/s]

greiboy:
Red beans grin

Kmt
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dimples129:
[s]It's a journey, go through it and take the lessons it holds... On the bright side, you'll be a better person for going through this. It's time to learn more about yourself and in your case maybe learn about feelings grin[/s]

Kmt
You should have known it was him from his writing style grin
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
greiboy:
You should have known it was him from his writing style grin

He denied being him on his other threads... it's the same habit 'attention' so you're probably right grin

I give up on nl tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dimples129:

Kmt
when a child is brought up with incessant spite and reprimandment, he begins to see nothing useful about himself

When a child is trained without proper love and attention, he begins to lack love for himself and others. you cannot give what you do not have (nemo dat quod non habet)

When a child is trained with very little, he begins to see the good things of life beyond his reach as he is not qualified for it

When a child is neglected especially in times of pressing needs (like the health situation i'm in), he becomes resigned to fate and sees his own existence as valueless.

The list is endless. Children deformed physically, mentally, financially and otherwise litter the space called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
EmergencyCase:
when a child is brought up with incessant spite and reprimandment, he begins to see nothing useful about himself

When a child is trained without proper love and attention, he begins to lack love for himself and others. you cannot give what you do not have (nemo dat quod non habet)

When a child is trained with very little financially, he become to see the good things of life beyond his reach as he is not qualified for it

When a child is neglected especially in times of pressing needs (health, fees, shelter), he becomes resigned to fate and sees his own existence as valueless.

The list is endless. Children deformed physically, mentally, financially and otherwise litter the space called Nigeria
Baba grow up and stop this pity party. Go into the street and hustle. That you are from a poor family shouldn't hold u down from making your own money. Be strong, be optimistic.
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba grow up and stop this pity party. Go into the street and hustle. That you are from a poor family shouldn't hold u down from making your own money. Be strong, be optimistic.
i'm lamenting not soliciting. All i want is to drop my life's episodes as it unfolds.

There are many things to consider before i can be 'functional.' i don't see it getting better than this. So permit me to wail on till i find solace
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Ayospanish(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
frustratedrat why na only u. we know you and your hand writing Mr poverty of the year
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Sundayjoko: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Please let's all be considerate, he could be serious and if he doesn't get help, he could surely die so let's please stop our t non chalant attitude and reach out and if u truly find out he's a liar, show the proof.

To the Op its good to let it all out but I advice u get professional help, go to a therapist or psychologist, just know it's a battle and every second u live is worth it
Note we get to die once but can rise as many a time as we are determined. What I mean is if u commit suicide or die then u are gone no legacy but if u stand up and fight and become optimistic then what you call a tragedy or depression becomes a story to inspire and would help others in the same position as yours when read by them
Capisce✌
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ayospanish:
frustratedrat why na only u. we know you and your hand writing Mr poverty of the year
hmmm... you guys keep ascribing different names to me. I'm me, not whom you're thinking of
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
EmergencyCase:

When a child is trained with very little, he begins to see the good things of life beyond his reach as he is not qualified for it

When a child is neglected especially in times of pressing needs (like the health situation i'm in), he becomes resigned to fate and sees his own existence as valueless.

For your mind you made sense? grin
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Sundayjoko:
Please let's all be considerate, he could be serious and if he doesn't get help, he could surely die so let's please stop our t non chalant attitude and reach out and if u truly find out he's a liar, show the proof.

To the Op its good to let it all out but I advice u get professional help, go to a therapist or psychologist, just know it's a battle and every second u live is worth it
Note we get to die once but can rise as many a time as we are determined. What I mean is if u commit suicide or die then u are gone no legacy but if u stand up and fight and become optimistic then what you call a tragedy or depression becomes a story to inspire and would help others in the same position as yours when read by them
Capisce✌
hmm... Inspiring. I try in futility at times to convince myself that things will get better even when situations around me makes the future look bleak. I'll still try on boss. Music, for now is my little motivation
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Gofwane(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
So this op is still alive? shocked

It's been a while since i last saw all those his gloomy-doomy threads. I thought the niqqur finally committed suicide like he was trying to do last year.
Now that he is back,..... i guess it is business as usual
grin

Welcome back Mr frustratedrat grin
Re: Petrified: Depression Might Just End Up Killing Me by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018

For your mind you made sense? grin
Hmm... You're hardened

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi After Raining Insults On Him Is Emotional / How Can I View Members's Pictures Here Please / 5 Dirty Talks To Turn Your Girl On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.