Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me (3311 Views)

Don Jazzy Seen Messaging The A$$ Of A Slim Beautiful Girl (WATCH) / 2go Messaging / Nairalanders! Stop Giving Nigeria A Bad Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by BabaRamota1980: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tons of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Please don't message me, I'm Miss Independent and don't need any assistance.

I want you all guys to know that, Absurdity is the compulsion to go looking for meaning that simply isn't there.

I am a university graduate of Hertfordshire University, and I have a good job here in Nigeria. So those thinking every girl wants money; y'all wrong!

Thanks!

grin

See fine girl! When God created Eve Adam was instantly attracted to her beauty. As long you remain fine and single we must continue to email you. I never emailed you but check your inbox my message dey there now. In fact, I want chat you for social media sef...and im a husband to two beautiful women o.

Yeye girl, but quite charming. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated My Co-worker And It Was An Epic Disaster / Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / Meaning, Definition And Origin Of Shaku Shaku (9ja Dance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.