Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me (3295 Views)

Don Jazzy Seen Messaging The A$$ Of A Slim Beautiful Girl (WATCH) / 2go Messaging / Nairalanders! Stop Giving Nigeria A Bad Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by sunbilor(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tones of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Please don't message me, I'm Miss Independent and don't need any assistance.

I want you all guys to know that, Absurdity is the compulsion to go looking for meaning that simply isn't there.

I am a university graduate of Hertfordshire University, and I have a good job here in Nigeria. So those thinking every girl wants money; y'all wrong!

Thanks!
This girl is lonely

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tones of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

I want you all guys to know that, Absurdity is the compulsion to go looking for meaning that simply isn't there.

I am a university graduate of Hertfordshire University, and I have a good job here in Nigeria. So those thinking every girl wants money; y'all wrong!

Thanks!

Pinshures or... you know the drill. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by thatabokiboiy: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Fmartin:
trying to get some meaning
okay grin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

i debated her before. she's dumb. but the things i can do with her...

Kikikiki. Like what sort of things?

Come on, she's not dumb. I actually like the girl. She's a bit stubborn though tongue
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Taiwo20(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!

Are you depressed?
Are you worried?
Are you bored?

I'm really scared for you
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Mandrake007(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Thirsty n!ggas keep ruining the image of we men with standards,guys stop thirsting after everything online jesus! know your worth,stop making these average girls special.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by ubunja(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Like what sort of things?

Come on, she's not dumb. I actually like the girl. She's a bit stubborn though tongue
thats for her to rudely find out
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

thats for her to rudely find out

Gotcha nja yam wink
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!

I thought you're even beautiful.....such a ugly slowpoke.

I blame those guys that will chase anything under the skirt.

Bleep off!

Mtchewww...see face!

E pain me to the see ugly girls forming Porsche.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ugly bitch seeking for attention. Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!
U are a UNIVERSITY graduate of a UNIVERSITY.
Ur grammar is sandwiching in nature.

Better stop it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by bencarson007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!

Look at the grammatical blunders you made up there in your attempt to ridicule people... trying to state you are better educated

Madam it is TONS not TONES.
And it is MEN not Me

Make friends and politely tell them their limits.
Stop bragging about the school you attended and the job you have because they are not beneficial to anyone here.
I met my best friend on nairaland and we have been a blessing to each other.

Stop being so uptight because of some harmless messages you are blowing out of proportion.
I am Benny and I am a true believer

#Respects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know, was just messing around with you tongue

So, what do you have to offer the bachelorette? Because by now we all know she's looking for a man grin
My dear she is looking for men. Not a man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This looks like a 'lonely hearts' advertisement to me. Just say you're available, let's quit beating around the bush now.

U actually finally became sensible

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
ubunja:

i debated her before. she's dumb. but the things i can do with her...

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by thedondada(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
A cry for dick help.
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by HarunaWest(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Drama Queen...Be Real, live a real life,,social media life ends when u die,but your legacies continue in real life....
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by uckennety(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Finestbae1:

Thanks!

I concur with you!

They are just ediots
I don't know what they see in you!

Úgly face and saggey boobs

You have a good job so what!

They are very stupid they don't know some puck ass niggar is tired of your ass !!
And you just posted your picture on nairaland to boast your depleted ego

Please tell those excuse of men to decease from you because you don't worth it

That's my 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, either she wants the guys who'll be sending her messages to know that she's a "complete package", blah blah blah.

Or she woke up & just felt like stunting on us small fries this morning.
hahahahha u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Finestbae1(f): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2018
uckennety:

I concur with you!

They are just ediots
I don't know what they see in you!

Úgly face and saggey boobs

You have a good job so what!

They are very stupid they don't know some puck ass niggar is tired of your ass !!
And you just posted your picture on nairaland to boast your depleted ego

Please tell those excuse of men to decease from you because you don't worth it

That's my 2cents

I laff reading this. Poor clown, you will never have more than that 2 cents in your pocket.

You live a miserable live that you are trying to get attention on my post.

What have you achieved? Nothing....
What's your purpose in life? Nothing....
Can you hold a relationship with a lady? No, because you're so timid, your low self eatesm won't let you be...

Fool, get a life and stop been a jobless fellow trying to catch a woman's attention on net.
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Finestbae1(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2018
crazysaint:

I thought you're even beautiful.....such a ugly slowpoke.

I blame those guys that will chase anything under the skirt.

Bleep off!

Mtchewww...see face!

E pain me to the see ugly girls forming Porsche.

If your mama fine reach me, upload her photo let me see and rate.

I'm 1000% sure you can't have a girlfriend, because people like you fantasize over Zeeworld images grin
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by uckennety(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Finestbae1:

I laff reading this. Poor clown, you will never have more than that 2 cents in your pocket.

You live a miserable live that you are trying to get attention on my post.

What have you achieved? Nothing....
What's your purpose in life? Nothing....
Can you hold a relationship with a lady? No, because you're so timid, your low self eatesm won't let you be...

Fool, get a life and stop been a jobless fellow trying to catch a woman's attention on net.

Hahahahahahhahahaha

Chai i though you claimed you schooled aboard

English language is a virtue

I though you have once sat ielts English test
What's your band score in reading?

Olodo am jobless Hahaahahhahahha
Can't keep a relationship Chai big achievement
Low self esteem Hahaahahhahahha
I laugh in swahill

Am trying to get attention from someone with a depleted ego
Hahaahahhahahha
If that's true i just won
Cuz you stupidly replied

You should try to stop spitting rabies here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Finestbae1(f): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
uckennety:

Hahahahahahhahahaha

Chai i though you claimed you schooled aboard

English language is a virtue

I though you have once sat ielts English test
What's your band score in reading?

Olodo am jobless Hahaahahhahahha
Can't keep a relationship Chai big achievement
Low self esteem Hahaahahhahahha
I laugh in swahill

Am trying to get attention from someone with a depleted ego
Hahaahahhahahha
If that's true i just won
Cuz you stupidly replied

You should try to stop spitting rabies here

Mr English. Use "I'm jobless" and not "am jobless".

Well, typo error comes in place while rush-typing. You wouldn't know, would you?

If it's about you winning? You must be a pu**y ni**a who is so obsessed with winning an argument with a lady this early morning.

Take a look at your pitiful life, you're most active in romance. Pu**y ni**a!

I can hook you up with big people that will change your joblessness into you starting to earn!

Oh you know about sat ielts exams? It shows you've tried jamb several times you had to venture into trying sat exams.

My Dear, when there's money, even primary school certificate would gain you admission into a London school. I don't need to brain feed you, you ain't a baby anymore. You could go suck your mama's breasts though!

The saddest thing is that this sambisa refugee is only trying to get my attention!

I won't reply you again, I promise... If you know, you know!

Oh one last note, let's see your picture and decide on the kind of animal you look after!
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Finestbae1:

If your mama fine reach me, upload her photo let me see and rate.

I'm 1000% sure you can't have a girlfriend, because people like you fantasize over Zeeworld images grin

This ugly thing quote me this early morning, its a bad omen, oh God save me today.

Now you listen
Never in your miserable and frustrating life quote me again, i have nothing to do with a low life..

my mum no be your mate, when it comes to beauty .....

You're ugly , yes you're really ugly! Now fucck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by uckennety(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Finestbae1:

Mr English. Use "I'm jobless" and not "am jobless".

Well, typo error comes in place while rush-typing. You wouldn't know, would you?

If it's about you winning? You must be a pu**y ni**a who is so obsessed with winning an argument with a lady this early morning.

Take a look at your pitiful life, you're most active in romance. Pu**y ni**a!

I can hook you up with big people that will change your joblessness into you starting to earn!

Oh you know about sat ielts exams? It shows you've tried jamb several times you had to venture into trying sat exams.

My Dear, when there's money, even primary school certificate would gain you admission into a London school. I don't need to brain feed you, you ain't a baby anymore. You could go suck your mama's breasts though!

The saddest thing is that this sambisa refugee is only trying to get my attention!

I won't reply you again, I promise... If you know, you know!

Oh one last note, let's see your picture and decide on the kind of animal you look after!

Hahahahahha your funny i swear

Lies won't help you here
Me active in romance section Hahahahahha
Your funny
Am an animal
A top primate
A mammal
That's the only truth in your post

But i won't post my picture so you won't lie again calling me an insect

As for the guy banging your pù§§ÿ ,more grease to his elbow
I know his tired!
That's why you post this shit

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by bonifieldstun(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tons of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Thanks!
woss woss wobi Oti fa werey yo abi, I suspect you are guy hiding behind a female profile, nigger hw far na.... :-)
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by nolanpatt33: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Finestbae1 fake profile scammer 101cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This looks like a 'lonely hearts' advertisement to me. Just say you're available, let's quit beating around the bush now.
You are funny.You just nailed it wicked girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by nolanpatt33: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2018
crazysaint:

This ugly thing quote me this early morning, its a bad omen, oh God save me today.

Now you listen
Never in your miserable and frustrating life quote me again, i have nothing to do with a low life..

my mum no be your mate, when it comes to beauty .....

You're ugly , yes you're really ugly! Now fucck off.

baba no waste ur energy........na guy dy use d gals pics te hustle
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Blazing8(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2018
[
Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by SyberKate(f): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2018
What is she feeling like, as if she's the only one. Mtc

Madam, you didn't have to create a thread, just delete and move on or better still close your account

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me by Viicfuntop(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Finestbae1:
I get tons of messages everyday. I'm sure some married me are among. Please I'm too young for such disturbances, my email gets full everyday.

Thanks!

I don’t get it? Why do they need to know you finished from Uni of Herts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help / Love 2019 Text Messages For Him Or Her - Ways To Say I Love You / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.