Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? (6438 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin You have nothing on me tongue
I have your picture tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
NO I can't cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

4'11 shocked

Chai.

embarassed
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
Give it to him hot cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Lionessza(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Wow. I wonder where all of that is hidden.

Hahahaha cry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
cry cry
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
the females dwarf are kina hot especially the on @ the right hand embarassed
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Give it to him hot cheesy
oshey ma.grin
highqueen:

Aki and paw paw are not dwarfs naaw,they are just short cheesy
akin and pawpaw are a different type of dwarf.not the type dat have big heads like d regular dwarfs. The dwarfs with bigheads is wat we call karanja.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
oshey ma.grin
Nah me dey hear him nor fit do you anything cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I don't believe there's a real connection between one's height & his or her temperament.
That's my observation though. Most ladies I know that don't really measure up are so no-nonesense. They just don't wanna be side-tracked. It's a good thing!, sometimes tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
akin and pawpaw are a different type of dwarf.not the type dat have big heads like d regular dwarfs. The dwarfs with bigheads is wat we call karanja.
hahaha

please,don't refer to them as dwarfs..,,they are my crushembarassed
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

embarassed

grin

So, how tall would you want your man to be?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
cry cry
Never knew you could be this humble undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha

please,don't refer to them as dwarfs..,,they are my crushembarassed
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy.. For real?cheesy.. Anyway i love their movies..especially those ones ones dat they acted with the late Sam Loco.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Nah me dey hear him nor fit do you anything cheesy
grey you can see,,tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Stevengerd(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
I saw one story in this documentary programme TABOO aired on TLC or geographical channel...can't exactly remember wich.it was about a 7 feet 5 inches tall man who was dating a dwarf. Anytime they go shopping the dude puts her in the shopping trolley. They were asked if their height difference hinders dem in having sex and they replied no..that their sex life was always wonderful.Anyway in naija of course a nigerian lady would be ready to marry dwarf providing he'd rich or famous...eg is akin and pawpaw... But for d guys i doubt if a Nigerian guy would want to marry a woman dats a dwarf.
Lol, u must alwayz have one life experience to backup everything.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy.. For real?cheesy.. Anyway i love their movies..especially those ones ones dat they acted with the late Sam Loco.
hahah..asin eeh,,there was one I watched on IG I just couldn't hold the laugh..lol.

they can be so funny

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
That's my observation though. Most ladies I know that don't really measure up are so no-nonesense. They just don't wanna be side-tracked. It's a good thing!, sometimes tongue

Lol, Napoleon complex tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stevengerd:
brother no be life experiencecheesy. Dis one na wetin i see for tv. If u use DSTV just try and check on the geographical channel programme on Tuesday evenings. There is one documentary programe they call taboo dats aired at dat time. A very interesting programe. It was there i learnt that Hindus use cow poo as body cream and they drink cow urine. They believe dat cow poo is good for the human skin and cow urine washes the body system.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

grin

So, how tall would you want your man to be?

6ft & above grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stevengerd:
which one have you contributed so far..undecided

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

hahah..asin eeh,,there was one I watched on IG I just couldn't hold the laugh..lol.

they can be so funny
they are so damm funny and especially when they pair up with Sam loco d pairing up was so damm hilarious.u had bust a kidney laughingcheesy.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

6ft & above grin
OK. Could have submitted my cv but I am in love with lionessza, your sister.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
they are so damm funny and especially when they pair up with Sam loco d pairing up was so damm hilarious.u had bust a kidney laughingcheesy.
grin..lool.

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

OK. Could have submitted my cv but I am in love with lionessza, your sister.

Lol, go for her then. Why are you telling me? You're not the only man in the world within that height range tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, Napoleon complex tongue
That's the word! +1 to my vocabulary!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Never knew you could be this humble undecided cheesy cheesy
I am always humble now grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
That's the word! +1 to my vocabulary!!

How tall are you?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

grey you can see,,tongue
Please hide my ugly and dwarf self from nairalanders cry
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
One of the reasons why I need to meet you my day will be full of stories papa cheesy
i guess i will have lots of stories to tell my grandchildrencheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG / How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.