Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? (6439 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nedfed(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shine your teeth well.

Wouldn't mind a black version of this, minus d hedious tattoos though
Irrespective of his behaviour right?
Mistake many ladies makes
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Nedfed:

Irrespective of his behaviour right?
Mistake many lady makes
Naaa....
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, go for her then. Why are you telling me? You're not the only man in the world within that height range tongue

Yes, just telling you because I would have loved to submit a cv. cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, just telling you because I would have loved to submit a cv. cheesy

"Would have" doesn't interest me tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"Would have" doesn't interest me tongue

cheesy

You are very intelligent. Your man has got to have that brain or he won't be able to keep up.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

cheesy

You are very intelligent. Your man has got to have that brain or he won't be able to keep up.

Lol, thanks for the compliment tongue I don't think I'm intelligent, I'm just sensible some of the time. Not always. I do like mental stimulation though. Being a good conversationalist & witty will usually pique my interest. It's all about words for me tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, thanks for the compliment tongue I don't think I'm intelligent, I'm just sensible some of the time. Not always. I do like mental stimulation though. Being a good conversationalist & witty will usually pique my interest. It's all about words for me tongue

I feel suddenly intimidated. I find your use of words very masterful and engaging and very reminiscent of Toni Morrison whose style I often confuse with that of Nadine Gordimer. Sometimes I lose the content and just enjoy the flow of words. And it is not just about the diction but the sentence structure and the ease of the flow.

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=65881234]

I feel suddenly intimidated. I find your use of words very masterful and engaging and very reminiscent of Toni Morrison whose style I often confuse with that of Nadine Gordimer. Sometimes I lose the content and just enjoy the flow of words. And it is not just about the diction but the sentence structure and the ease of the flow.

Who are those people? See, you're on a good track, you're drawing out inquisitive me tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=65881451][/quote]

Writers.

Nadine Gordimer was a South African writer and Toni Morrison is an American writer. Gordimer won a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1989 while Morrison won hers in 1993. I enjoy reading their works.

That was why I once told you to try writing something grin

However, the passion has to be there but you have a way with words.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Writers.

Nadine Gordimer was a South African writer and Toni Morrison is an American writer. Gordimer won a Nobel Prize in Literature in 1989 while Morrison won hers in 1993. I enjoy reading their works.

That was why I once told you to try writing something grin

However, the passion has to be there but you have a way with words.

Never heard of them lol. Interesting.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Never heard of them lol. Interesting.
Another thing, your honesty. I like it. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Another thing, your honesty. I like it. grin

Awww kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by amakadihot87(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2018
As long as there is a good dickson and 30 billion dollars in my account .....i go snatch d dwarf from my family member

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / When Your Father Is The CEO Of Eva Water ..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.