Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? (6434 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How tall are you?
178cm undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
I am always humble now grin
Oshe king of e-warriors cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nedfed:
What will be your reaction if anyone of them bring one of them home to introduce?
Or can you marry any?

It's none of my business
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Oshe king of e-warriors cheesy
You have mistaken me for another nigga grin

I am as gentle as a dove cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
i guess i will have lots of stories to tell my grandchildrencheesy
While the best story still remains the one been told in the other room wink

please this is not my hand writing cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
178cm undecided

This conversation is over, you're too short tongue grin

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ikr! tongue But I'll still tower over you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
You have mistaken me for another nigga grin

I am as gentle as a dove cheesy
See this guy trying to melt my heart kolewerk Oga cheesy

You're among the kings of the e warrior we have in this forum cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Ikr! tongue But I'll still tower over you cheesy

LMAO, riiight. For some reason I thought you were much taller, around the 6ft range.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh lord

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
While the best story still remains the one been told in the other room wink

please this is not my hand writing cool
see ur mouthcheesycheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Please hide my ugly and dwarf self from nairalanders cry
lool..was joking tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
see ur mouthcheesycheesy
Like your own

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
See this guy trying to melt my heart kolewerk Oga cheesy

You're among the kings of the e warrior we have in this forum cheesy
I have never seen myself as an e-warrior grin

But I am glad your heart is melting cheesy

Perhaps, this our little talk can end on a positive note then grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lool..was joking tongue
I kind knew you were joking though.

Plus everyone already know that I am ugly anyway tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO, riiight. For some reason I thought you were much taller, around the 6ft range.
Naaah. We are short here

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Like your own

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
I kind know you were joking though.
Plus everyone already know that I am ugly anyway tongue
undecided

unless ugly has another definition tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
I have never seen myself as an e-warrior grin

But I am glad your heart is melting cheesy

Perhaps, this our little talk can end on a positive note then grin
I love listening to lies when I know the truth cheesy

Don't be too fast the heart is already frozen cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
undecided

unless ugly has another definition tongue
Yes, I am the definition grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Naaah. We are short here
Lemme not say my mind cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Lemme not say my mind cheesy lipsrsealed
Say your mind.. Wits is plenty here
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Say your mind.. Wits is plenty here
Tall guys guys are have so many advantages..... especially lipsrsealed

lemme come and be going cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Naaah. We are short here

Awww diddums tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
I love listening to lies when I know the truth cheesy

Don't be too fast the heart is already frozen cheesy
hmmmm
Too bad

What will it take to unfreeze your heart. hot iron? Coal pot? molten magna from volcanic eruption?

The choice is yours grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Tall guys guys are have so many advantages..... especially lipsrsealed

lemme come and be going cheesy
Ikr! But that's not always true. How tall are you?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awww diddums tongue
tongue I'm curious, what gave you the impression I'm around 6?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
tongue I'm curious, what gave you the impression I'm around 6?

IDK lol. Wishful thinking perhaps tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
hmmmm
Too bad

What will it take to unfreeze your heart. hot iron? Coal pot? molten magna from volcanic eruption?

The choice is yours grin
Your mouth is poisonous cheesy see lines Chio cheesy

I've already made my choice cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Ikr! But that's not always true. How tall are you?
Not that tall I'm above average cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
lool...keep deceiving yourself not me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by highqueen(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
lool...keep deceiving yourself not me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!She is pregnant! / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.