Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? (6436 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

IDK lol. Wishful thinking perhaps tongue
Oops! Fantasy exterminated.
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Not that tall I'm above average cool
Lol. You're not a fiver?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Your mouth is poisonous cheesy see lines Chio cheesy

I've already made my choice cheesy
Which one of the options did you choose?

or has our conversation increased the temperature of your heart again? grin

I told you I was mild and gentle grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. You're not a fiver?
I am I'm still the one to win cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
I am I'm still the one to win cool
What do you mean by that tho?

What is the figure? 5'10??
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Which one of the options did you choose?
or has our conversation increased the temperature of your heart again? grin
I told you I was mild and gentle grin
I chose the first one cheesy
Keep dreaming.... cheesy
Are you the sunshine g you
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What do you mean by that tho?
What is the figure? 5'10??
There you got me yes I am cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
There you got me yes I am cool
Same here undecided
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Same here undecided
cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Oops! Fantasy exterminated.

IKR

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
I chose the first one cheesy
Keep dreaming.... cheesy
Are you the sunshine g you
lol Yes, I was using the sunshineg sobriquet before.
Why did you ask?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
lol
Yes, I was using the sunshineg sobriquet before.

Why did you ask?
Cause I know your other acct..... you were once crushing on that Ghanaian girl cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
cheesy
You're tall for a girl though... Surprised when you answered in the affirmative tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You're tall for a girl though... Surprised when you answered in the affirmative tongue
We can't fake it I keep it real cool
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

IKR
Lmfao. Don't worry, I'm about the shortest guy in my family. Can still fix you up with some great genes.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Cause I know your other acct..... you were once crushing on that Ghanaian girl cheesy
Hahaha

Nooo

That was just a wooing contest. I barely knew her before the wooing contest self. cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by GoodFaith: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nedfed:
What will be your reaction if anyone of them bring one of them home to introduce?
Or can you marry any?
Can u make your brother or sister to be happy?
Are u going to marry ur brother or sister
Do u want him/her to marry somebody fine but have unhappy life
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
Hahaha

Nooo

That was just a wooing contest. I barely knew her before the wooing contest self. cheesy
The black slim dude cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lmfao. Don't worry, I'm about the shortest guy in my family. Can still fix you up with some great genes.. tongue

No thanks, you guys have too much bad rep tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
We can't fake it I keep it real cool
I dont follow, Come down to my level nah wink
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I dont follow, Come down to my level nah wink
Don't know where to start from cheesy
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
The black slim dude cheesy
I don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No thanks, you guys have too much bad rep tongue
shocked What is that supposed to mean?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
shocked What is that supposed to mean?

YD.

Ring a bell?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Don't know where to start from cheesy
Are you eating like right now?
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
greiboy:
I don't know what you are talking about grin
I know you more than you can imagine cheesy cheesy are you done with your studies cause I know you where still schooling then cheesy cheesy during the wooing contest wink
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by biacan(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Are you eating like right now?
nope
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

YD.

Ring a bell?
undecided English please tongue
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Opentokwowledge: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
nope
Just wondering why you're coming off distracted... Now, sound off like you got a pair... Wdym by "We can't fake it, I keep it real?"
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by sovilsingh: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
undecided English please tongue

Lol, stop playing dumb. You want your YD brother to frustrate me? Imma go Chucky on his ass grin
Re: Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
I know you more than you can imagine cheesy cheesy are you done with your studies cause I know you where still schooling then cheesy cheesy during the wooing contest wink
Yes, I am trying to do a masters program

No I am not done, It is a two years thing because it involves research

In fact, I encountered a lot of obstacles, but I recently got a break through.

Thanks for asking

So what was your old moniker ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her / Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.