Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (7281 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
spartacus11:

No guy wants to remain broke nigga, d hustle dis days is real
Indeed. Accepting being broke is even a curse.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Oyindidi(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dollarship:
lol see my moniker cheesy
No, you be brokey
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed. Accepting being broke is even a curse.
hope you are married or are you still looking for a rich guy you didn't make rich to marry?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
IjeleNwa:
hope you are married or are you still looking for a rich guy you didn't make rich to marry?
No and No. My comment has nothing to do with rich guys or what not but your pepper body won't let you assimilate my point of view.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by pu7pl3(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Papiikush:
There is no advantage in dating a poor guy...You'll die of starvation if you try that.

Lol thats if the lady is jobless and poor too

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol thats if the lady is jobless and poor too
exactly! Why do women seemen as their provider?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Poverty is a relative term

Being broke is relative

Keep that in mind
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No and No. My comment has nothing to do with rich guys or what not but your pepper body won't let you assimilate my point of view.
pls report to okija,that's where I can understand you well grin
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Thats how it has been from time immemorial. You are even lucky that many ladies are breaking out of that total dependence on men cos many of you are no longer reliable. Go ask Your maker why he made man the provider or you could marry a very rich wife and become her bìtch.. tongue
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
This kind thread ehn cheesy
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thats how it has been from time immemorial. You are even lucky that many ladies are breaking out of that total dependence on men cos many of you are no longer reliable. Go ask Your maker why he made man the provider or you could marry a very rich wife and become her bìtch.. tongue
so. Women are really bitch. I love that bravery
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Dollarship(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
No, you be brokey
i no go say anything
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by pu7pl3(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
IjeleNwa:

Its just thier nature...and we love it...long as we can afford all thier needs
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by Sapy442: 4:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Ferks good
t
M
Re: 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! by jivac44901: 5:26am On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
OfficialAwol:
Op, stop giving yourself hope.

"If you no get money, hide your face".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / / What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.