Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) (6085 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Dailyparrot: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2022
A girl can have your phone number on her phone for 2 years without texting nor calling you.

There's this girl that I met in 2017 in Uniben. She was doing her Jupeb program that time while I was preparing for my youth service.

We both spent good time with each other then until I left Benin to Lagos in July 2017 when I got posted to serve in Lagos.

We continued to communicate until her numbers stopped going through. So we lost contacts and never got to speak again and that was still that 2017, less than two months after I left.

I have been hoping to run into this girl someday since she stays in Lagos but that never happened.

Fast forward to January 2022 when I went to buy some clothes for my Masters degree convocation at Unilag. I was about to pay for my clothes at a shop at Mandillas, Lagos Island, when I saw a girl and I was like, who's this fine girl.

On a second look, her face looked familiar. Because it's been years we last saw, I needed to be sure it's the person I was with some years back. So, I asked if she's Chidimma, of which she affirmed yes.

We greeted and exchanged contacts. She later told me over the phone that she was shopping for some items to return to school. She left Lagos two days after we reconnected and we continued to chat and talk over the phone.

I thought it was a divine reconnection because I have improved a lot from the person that I was then both financially and otherwise and she's currently in her 500 level. A good time to start something serious isn't it? Lol.

In February, ASUU strike happened and she was forced to return back to Lagos. She informed me all through the time about her return and all. When she got back to Lagos, I tried to see her on several occasions but it didn't work out. She would give one excuse or another. Even when we live close to each other. She stays at Yaba while I stay at Shomolu.

There was one faithful Monday that we both agreed to meet. I called her several times on that Monday but she didn't pick up. I called her with my number that she didn't have and she picked up immediately. As soon as she realized I was the one on the phone, she ended the call and never picked up again.

I was like, this is bull$hit and childish at the same time. I thought at her current level and age, she should learn how to behave better but I was wrong. If for any reason she wasn't able to meet up again, the responsible thing to do is to pick up and tell me that we can't meet again and I will take it that way.

I had to ask myself a reflective question after which I deleted her number from my phone and deleted our WhatsApp conversation.

It's been several months since this incident happened and this girl has never gotten in touch with me either through calls or WhatsApp messages or anything. I have forgotten someone like her exists.

I was surprised to get a message from an unknown number yesterday asking me for a financial assistance to do her project. This girl didn't even deem it fit to say a greeting and ask how I'm doing. At least, she could have pretended a little before going to make her DEMAND.

I wouldn't have gone straight to ask who's this if not the way she went straight to demand urgently for financial assistance. I just stopped responding after she introduced herself because it would make it look like I want the conversation to continue. No need asking about the incident of the last time since I don't care anymore about it or her. I've moved on.

Now, the major reason girls hardly delete a guy's number from their phone is because of moments like this when they might need the help of the person that is undeserving of their time and attention.

Do some guys really fall for this type of girls? Like a girl will surface from nowhere after ignoring you for months and make a financial demand and you will honor it?

Because I don't understand where these girls get their confidence from to act in this manner. So shameless if you ask me.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by T0BY(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2022
What do you expect from daughters of Eve?.. that's why some of them hardly love genuinely. Such lady will just be with you simply because of what she wants to benefit from you as a guy. You did well by stop responding to her. Make sure you block her everywhere.

27 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
After that "It's Chidimma", I expected you to type "God punish you" in capital letters.

Most Nigerian girls always think the world revolves around them hence you see them act this way.

As a man, the only way to succeed is to stay 3 steps ahead of these demons.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by yungz: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
all i can say is, change is constant.

the naive girl you met during her jupeb program is probably doing hookup now and you are even planning on wifing a girl schooling in uniben.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Offpointng: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Bullshit
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Nichotivity1(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2022
The best practices for girls like this is never to keep them in mind in the first place....In their case, you just have to cum and go

7 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Offpointng:
Bullshit
Better bullshit!

Imagine her audacity.. she said "it's urgent" undecided

Daily, these evil gender keeps unlocking new level of foolishness. Idióts!

13 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Offpointng: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Better bullshit!

Imagine her audacity.. she said "it's urgent" undecided

Daily, these evil gender keeps unlocking new level of foolishness. Idióts!

I really have to give him kudos for deleting and forgetting she even existed. No lady I repeat no female should make you feel low of yourself. We Guys/Men are the prize, this is an unsaid fact every guy should be made to understand really.

Now she needed him and could locate him herself isn't it?? he should just let her remain in the gabbage bin where she belong.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Believe me there’re simps that’d still send her the money. Please where do we classify such men?

It’s her audacity for me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Tokskob2008: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
yungz:
all i can say is, change is constant.

the naive girl you met during her jupeb program is probably doing hookup now and you are even planning on wifing a girl schooling in uniben.
Lol....
The op sef na one kind person sef. He last saw and spoke to her about 5yrs ago and the first thing that came to his mind upon citing her immediately is marriage without even finding out if she now trades the world surest female CRYPTO

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by skj1377(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
The problem with most young guys is they go after "fine girls" with endowments. They end up regretting dating such girls if the eventually date or regret marrying them if they eventually marry. The issue is most of these ladies already put a premium on their looks and go for the highest bidder married or single. My advice go for ordinary looking well behaved natural home girls. Intentionally avoid flashy pretty ladies.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by wisdomkid: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
She thinks she's YOUR LIFE. Message her that you've blocked her and everything. Imagine this stupid mentality... Like say you dey work for her dad company

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:
A girl can have your phone number on her phone for 2 years without texting nor calling you.

There's this girl that I met in 2017 in Uniben. She was doing her Jupeb program that time while I was preparing for my youth service.

We both spent good time with each other then until I left Benin to Lagos in July 2017 when I got posted to serve in Lagos.

We continued to communicate until her numbers stopped going through. So we lost contacts and never got to speak again and that was still that 2017, less than two months after I left.

So why don’t you go back and give her hope and then tell her to call you by certain time to remind you. Make sure you assure her that you like her abs want to help her. When she does call, you cut the call and block her. She will call with a different number, do the same thing.

The goal is not to give her attention but to give her hope and take it away. Same way she gave you hope and took it away.

10 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Obitroy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Useless sets of human u can never have them as friends what out it progresses to the stage of begging billings pls just block her

6 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by MrRichmond: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
T0BY:
What do you expect from daughters of Eve?.. that's why some of them hardly love genuinely. Such lady will just be with you simply because of what she wants to benefit from you as a guy. You did well by stop responding to her. Make sure you block her everywhere.

Seconded.

Ignore every other stupid advice telling you to respond to her or do revenge.

Just read and ignore her message.

Dignifying her with a response is a waste of energy; let her become some other nigga's problem.

5 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Entimz: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
They I this girl I dated for 3 years after then we broke up as at 2014.... She moved to FCT ...to my greatest supprise after 8 years she called back that she want us to come together... Girls eh....their matter eh

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by GoooodHardDick: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
I blame SIMP men who makes this broke liabilities feel entitled to a man's money. OP, I'm shocked you said you wanted to start something serious with a Nigerian girl, a girl who has since gone into hookups and runz.

We have said this over and over that you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move. Bros I'll urge you to delete and block that girl ASAP and move on. Girls full everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Bintabisiriyu: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
it's simple guy just invite her to a local Hotel you don't normally go to, drug her, chop her, and japa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by GoooodHardDick: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
it's simple guy just invite her to a local Hotel you don't normally go to, drug her, chop her, and japa.

Try get sense. The girl is an olosho already and she's trying to tell the op that she's available for hookup in exchange for money. So why drug her?

13 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Entimz:
They I this girl I dated for 3 years after then we broke up as at 2014.... She moved to FCT ...to my greatest supprise after 8 years she called back that she want us to come together... Girls eh....their matter eh
Lol... Market done fall press the idiot grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
You ignored. You did the right thing.

Leave it there, even if you have thoughts of responding and spilling your guts about how it's wrong to hit you up at the time of need and whatever crap you're going to say. Don't do that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Bintabisiriyu: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Try get sense. The girl is an olosho already and she's trying to tell the op that she's available for hookup in exchange for money. So why drug her?

because we don't pay for sex

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by narite: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Do some guys really fall for this type of girls? Like a girl will surface from nowhere after ignoring you for months and make a financial demand and you will honor it?

Because I don't understand where these girls get their confidence from to act in this manner. So shameless if you ask me.
We should all constantly strive to be a better human being irrespective of any circumstances life might present to us. If you have the power to help the girl in question do it for her. Don’t do it with the intention of getting sex or to become her friend just do it for good is good. Do it only if you truly know you are capable of doing it, without putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation.
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by jeromestarks: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tell her to come to your house and collect the money. Tell her you just want to see her pretty face which you have been dreaming about for months.

When she comes, spike her drink and fvck her. Fvck her again and call some of your baddo guys to fvck her too.

Clean her up and return her to the sitting room.

Give her little money when she wakes. (Say 3k). Tell her that's the amount you have and walk her out of your house.

If she calls you, insult the living daylight out of her life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by jeromestarks: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I have been hoping to run into this girl someday since she stays in Lagos but that never happened.

Fast forward to January 2022 when I went to buy some clothes for my Masters degree convocation at Unilag. I was about to pay for my clothes at a shop at Mandillas, Lagos Island, when I saw a girl and I was like, who's this fine girl.

On a second look, her face looked familiar. Because it's been years we last saw, I needed to be sure it's the person I was with some years back. So, I asked if she's Chidimma, of which she affirmed yes.

We greeted and exchanged contacts. She later told me over the phone that she was shopping for some items to return to school. She left Lagos two days after we reconnected and we continued to chat and talk over the phone.

I thought it was a divine reconnection because I have improved a lot from the person that I was then both financially and otherwise and she's currently in her 500 level. A good time to start something serious isn't it? Lol.

In February, ASUU strike happened and she was forced to return back to Lagos. She informed me all through the time about her return and all. When she got back to Lagos, I tried to see her on several occasions but it didn't work out. She would give one excuse or another. Even when we live close to each other. She stays at Yaba while I stay at Shomolu.

There was one faithful Monday that we both agreed to meet. I called her several times on that Monday but she didn't pick up. I called her with my number that she didn't have and she picked up immediately. As soon as she realized I was the one on the phone, she ended the call and never picked up again.

I was like, this is bull$hit and childish at the same time. I thought at her current level and age, she should learn how to behave better but I was wrong. If for any reason she wasn't able to meet up again, the responsible thing to do is to pick up and tell me that we can't meet again and I will take it that way.

I had to ask myself a reflective question after which I deleted her number from my phone and deleted our WhatsApp conversation.

It's been several months since this incident happened and this girl has never gotten in touch with me either through calls or WhatsApp messages or anything. I have forgotten someone like her exists.

I was surprised to get a message from an unknown number yesterday asking me for a financial assistance to do her project. This girl didn't even deem it fit to say a greeting and ask how I'm doing. At least, she could have pretended a little before going to make her DEMAND.

I wouldn't have gone straight to ask who's this if not the way she went straight to demand urgently for financial assistance. I just stopped responding after she introduced herself because it would make it look like I want the conversation to continue. No need asking about the incident of the last time since I don't care anymore about it or her. I've moved on.

Now, the major reason girls hardly delete a guy's number from their phone is because of moments like this when they might need the help of the person that is undeserving of their time and attention.

Since you're done with her, give me her number.

You have moved on right? Drop her number here for me. Let me show her the evil stored for n the hearts of men.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by BusinessPlan22: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Entimz:
Lol, mine travelled out 2016,broke up with me after 2 months... 2019,shebcame back proposing marriage.

I agreed then broke up grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by dhiqson(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
500L pharmacy medicine or engineering? grin
Op just drop her controls.... No be uniben? We suppose jam grin

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Connected1: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
skj1377:
The problem with most young guys is they go after "fine girls" with endowments. They end up regretting dating such girls if the eventually date or regret marrying them if they eventually marry. The issue is most of these ladies already put a premium on their looks and go for the highest bidder married or single. My advice go for ordinary looking well behaved natural home girls. Intentionally avoid flashy pretty ladies.
Even the average beauty sef no be am.
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Nicepoker(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
When they say they are useless you think it's a joke. grin
Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by GoooodHardDick: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
GuilliameDeRoss:
You ignored. You did the right thing.

Leave it there, even if you have thoughts of responding and spilling your guts about how it's wrong to hit you up at the time of need and whatever crap you're going to say. Don't do that.

OP wey don since reply her. I don't Pity simps

Despite our preaching here they'll never learn

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) by Baronthecelebri: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Lol, mine travelled out 2016,broke up with me after 2 months... 2019,shebcame back proposing marriage.

I agreed then broke up grin
hahhahahahha bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics / Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help / Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.