Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,493 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (60640 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

So her majesty can respond to a riff-raff? shocked shocked I am so honoured cool
Don't change the topic, little boy.
Your type are the ones that can't talk to a woman in reality but trying to be a bully online .

Change tactics..

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by marvin906(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Jobless souls gathering on me but I am superior to all of you.
Keep it coming

superior to your worthless ancestors abi..
do head like palm kernel

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
This comment is full of contradictions,

What is your point

You said feminism is not only for independent women what about fat women slim and so on. How does that statement correlate? Can't slim or fat women be independent?

Then you said women shouldn't be dependent on men is what you are advocating for. What is the meaning of independent women? Don't you know you just agreed with her observations with that statement.

Anyways, I guess you are trolling, but please don't make a mockery of feminism. It isn't fair

Typical, bruh cheesy

They are all confused cheesy
They can't even give a detailed definition of feminism

Nairaland girls are Farminists not Feminists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Does it mean that nobody can defeat Amarabae.
I am a queen..
Azzholes

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
chineke ooo grin
You won't kill person with laughter cheesy grin
Some husband dn suffer.
That's why it's not good to be a weak man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
She feels because she is married she has arrived and she is matured enough to be a feminist.
A feminist that thinks marriage means you've fulfilled every purpose in life, is that one a feminist?

Don't argue with her again. She has concluded you don't have what it takes to be a feminist for reasons best known to her.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Still waiting!
Get it coming..

Amara I really wonder where this your self delusion of grandeur comes from. Your head should tell you why you are been attacked endlessly but sadly there is nothing in there as you got toilet tissue for brain cells cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, she's one of the feminists that'll open a thread and I'll read everything wholeheartedly.

How can you even preach about empowering your fellow woman when you're shaming them for something as cheap as sex?

Jeez!! Exactly!! You can't keep preaching love when you don't love all. If everyone focus on the female child and neglect the male child, the male child will grow up in hate, will hate the female folks. And probably kill us all because of this hate.

That being said, what's your favorite food and drink? You really deserve it right now. Too much sense in one post!
Lol...these people only accept the title but not the concept of Feminism.

Gimme two chilled bottles of Malt, Five wraps of fufu,two plates of assorted meat. Dont forget vegetable soup with catfish. I no dey eat too much ,just something light.smiley
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

They know who they quote unnecessarily cheesy

They dare not fvck with me.
. Yes I believe you because they know I will always want to ve a limit.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Don't change the topic, little boy.
Your type are the ones that can't talk to a woman in reality but trying to be a bully online .

Change tactics..

cheesy grin Say something else woman. I fvck your types for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now off you go, piece of trash grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Look here woman, you will save yourself a whole lot stress getting emotional with me, I am too cerebral for that. Hold your emotions!,
The fact is most of you ladies who rants Feminism on Nl know nothing about it.Do you think everyone will blindly follow/accept such shallowness?

Calling female anti feminist sex starved ladies is the dumbest form of objection i have ever read.Even Mswrite helped you out on reasons why some people [women] dont support feminism but here you are confidently defending your garbage! Not that i was expecting anything better.!

My only advice: Understand what you stand for!
i understand exactly what i stand for n i know 4 sure it's not obligatory we stand 4 the same things!!! N whether u like it or not I hv said my peace!! Advice urself!! U hv ur problems to fix

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...these people only accept the title but not the concept of Feminism.

Gimme two chilled bottles of Malt, Five wraps of fufu,two plates of assorted meat. Dont forget vegetable soup with catfish. I no dey eat too much ,just something light.smiley

Osho free

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MrMystrO(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Beat down?
By jobless riff Raffs who are still eating mama thank you.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Look at how they have spent almost half of the day online arguing,
Pathetic excuse of men

You sound like you have a Personal General hatred for men.. That's not a Real feminist trait you know??

My advice - Try to work on and let go of any personal vendetta you've got against men and maybe just maybe, you could be objective enough be referred to as a "Feminist". Enjoy your day dear.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why are they nagging over a little engagement jibe?
Weak azz e-warriors that think that they can stand amarabae!

Grow some tough skin before getting into fire.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
makydebbie:
A feminist that thinks marriage means you've fulfilled every purpose in life, is that one a feminist?

Don't argue with her again. She has concluded you don't have what it takes to be a feminist for reasons best known to her.
lol please u better read all my threads i make it always clear that marriage is not achievement n will never be I know the kinda backlash I got 4 that!!! Marriage is a happy experience we all want male or female but not an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by conductor123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
I am a queen..
Azzholes

You've been defeated already girl. Sit that ass down. grin grin grin

Wife To A King.... A feminist calling her husband the king over her, is that one a feminist? grin
|Nurse..... Are there no patients in the hospital where you work? Or is it under roof home midwifery? grin grin grin

Mother... Hope you have forgotten to change your kid diapers or give him food? Hope nairaland hasn't taken over? grin grin

Home Builder.... Building the home of an old man, a man twice your age.

Proudly Igbo.... Proudly Igbo but a disgrace to igbo women.

Oriaku... Feminist that's proud of chopping her husband money,is that one a feminist?

Women Right Activist..... How may rights have you activated? grin grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Someone just typed that female children aren't celebrated well, maybe they didn't celebrate her female child well.

She's upset.....When are you coming to help them out?

Feminism, talk to me, when are you coming? grin

cheesy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Yes I believe you because they know I will always want to ve a limit.

Some ladies don't deserve it.

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

You sound like you have a Personal General hatred for men.. That's not a Real feminist trait you know??

My advice - Try to work on and let go of any personal vendetta you've got against men and maybe just maybe, you could be objective enough be referred to as a "Feminist". Enjoy your day dear.
Are you trying to run away?
Are you giving up so easily?

Chai Amarabae you are a toughie
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Osho free
Did i beg? She asked and i ordered, something light for that matter cheesy

Wait self is it your osho free?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Why are they nagging over a little engagement jibe?
Weak azz e-warriors that think that they can stand amarabae!

Grow some tough skin before getting into fire.

Typical example of a nairaland feminist. They vomit words without anything to back it up.

I am happy people now know you for what you really are. Frustrated she goat
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
conductor123:

Wife To A King.... A feminist calling her husband the king over her, is that one a feminist? grin
|Nurse..... Are there no patients in the hospital where you work? Or is it under roof home midwifery? grin grin grin

Mother... Hope you have forgotten to change your kid diapers or give him food? Hope nairaland hasn't taken over? grin grin

Oriaku... Feminist that's proud of chopping her husband money,is that one a feminist?

cheesy grin

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by makydebbie(f): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
lol please u better read all my threads i make it always clear that marriage is not achievement n will never be I know the kinda backlash I got 4 that!!! Marriage is a happy experience we all want male or female but not an achievement
You should be telling Amarabae this and not me.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by marvin906(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
I am a queen..
Azzholes

no offense
buh do you know the sex position your peeps used in forming you..
cause am contemplating missionary or scorpion
maybe doggy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Typical example of a nairaland feminist. They vomit words without anything to back it up.

I am happy people now know you for what you really are. Frustrated she goat

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by marvin906(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy grin

aw far na this old mama dey talk say she get money abi her husband na get the money
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Don't mind her,she will not see when the ugly and pained bitches called feminists will be broke shaming and using derogatory words on boys,but she rushed to remind me that am married for bashing ladies and I begin to Wonder when they the single ladies ve the monopoly of insulting guys. My fellow niggars first before any lady including my wife. Respect to all the hustling guys out there,,stay strong .

Baba i owe you one Vsop walahii grin

That's what they do best, play the victim card. They claim to be strong and independent while pretending to be the victims.

Do you, be you. Do not let no delilah make you feel anyhow about yourself. Continue telling things as you see em.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Did i beg? She asked and i ordered, something light for that matter cheesy

Wait self is it your osho free?

I was indirectly trying to beg you to remain a little for me while eating, even if is to feed me like a baby by yourself cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by conductor123(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
The ORI EKU has been avoiding my quotes grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
conductor123:

lmao cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by DaddyKross: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
conductor123:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Go easy on her na cheesy.

Wait, she claims to be a lioness abi ? Oya go twice as hard grin cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you trying to run away?
Are you giving up so easily?

Chai Amarabae you are a toughie

all these jobless men r not worth ur words dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (70) (Reply)

Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.