Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (60645 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by bobbygkmc(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
We all can't be feminist!! I know alot of ladies that ain't feminist but hv no hatred against the feminist ideology, some respect feminism but dont fight 4 it,,, most men r anti feminist n it's understandable!!! But those set of ladies that hv feminist issues all in their mouth in negativity are simply dick starved!!! They are here forming wife materials 4 men that dont give a Bleep!!! So disrespectful over what they know nothing abt!!! Nigerian feminist this n that!!! Is it ur feminismlmoa when I see them on threads trying to talk down on feminist!!! "What's wrong just being a woman" lol nothing !! But i hv choosen to be a feminist woman!!! If it gives u headaches!! Drink panadol!!! Most of them wey dey carry man issue 4 head like akara are normally single as he'll!!! We all know u need a man n we feminist hope ur methods work 4 u!!

# Haters shove it up ur ass

Lmao. What on earth are you trying to say!?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

If only you know how pained people can be while pretending cheesy
how r we sure ur not the one pretending!!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still waiting
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:

@Bolded

No it's not

Feminism defines freedom as equal right between the sexes. Therefore, any other quest for freedom is no longer feminism.

Really !!!

Self-esteem!!... You mean our oriaku feminist insulting other women marital status as way of justifying her on own twisted ideology of feminism has high self-esteem?
grin

Self awareness.. You mean our oriaku feminist always talking about the wealth of her husband has self awareness
grin

i think you have simply described yourself, not nairaland brand of twisted feminism
please explain this "therefore any other quest for freedom is no longer feminism.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
okay don't get a wife!!! It's not by force!!! Or Get ur own wife n restrict her from her fone when she please, its not of our business!!! Her husband loves her just the way she is!!! So bother urself with ur own problems

Shut up osiso.

What gave you the guts to quote me, are you high?

C'omon getawt

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Shut up osiso.

What gave you the guts to quote me, are you high?

C'omon getawt
see this ode!!! Pretend like as i tagged u it's not swting u!! Mtcheww!!! I know ur so glad I graced u with a reply after rumbling in my thread 4 hours!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am still waiting for reasonable argument!
Come forward if you have one
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
how r we sure ur not the one pretending!!!

Whenever you see your father, dig your hands inside his trouser , drag his ballz and ask him that question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

If only you know how pained people can be while pretending cheesy
You are in her life abi?How you take know say people dey pretend I am loving this continue.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
n u think u ain't shit as a husband Laugh at urself!!

Did your parents keep the placenta and throw the baby away? shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
lol please u better read all my threads i make it always clear that marriage is not achievement n will never be I know the kinda backlash I got 4 that!!! Marriage is a happy experience we all want male or female but not an achievement
See how the feminists are contradicting themselves cheesygrin.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
I am still waiting for reasonable argument!
Come forward if you have one

May be one day you choke on the S H I T that comes out of your mouth.

Right now your ass must be jealous of the amount of S H I T that comes out of your mouth. cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
see this ode!!! Pretend like as i tagged u it's not swting u!! Mtcheww!!! I know ur so glad I graced u with a reply after rumbling in my thread 4 hours!!

Bring out your middle finger, dig it into your pussy,bring it out and smell, that's how stinking your brain will forever remain

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
please explain this "therefore any other quest for freedom is no longer feminism.
We have different quest for freedom depending on our idea of what makes us free

For example, we have feminazi with a slightly different idea of freedom to feminism, to the extent that most well known feminists distance themselves from them
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Are you guys tired already?
The queen is still standing.
Am waiting!
Only you dey talk, only you dey insult, only you dey praise yourself, Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
greiboy:
We have different quest for freedom depending on our idea of what makes us free

For example, we have feminazi with a slightly different idea of freedom to feminism, to the extent that most well known feminist distance themselves from them
Now I get it I thought it was in relation to something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are in her life abi?How you take know say people dey pretend I am loving this continue.

You made me know cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
You are weak to stand me both online and offline.
Am happy you know that,
Your online boyfriends are sweating already.
Good luck in your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:

That's the pretence I typed about, but some people won't understand cheesy

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

You made me know cheesy
mtchewww.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

You are weak to stand me both online and offline.
Good luck in your hustle.
I doubt you are a nurse cos nurses I know barely have time talkmore of waiting for bashing online. You are a housewife and I don't have your time.

6 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Meme bullying tactics is outdated.
Pls upgrade.
Behind that meme, you are sweating
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
I doubt you are a nurse cos nurses I know barely have time talkmore of waiting for bashing online. You are a housewife and I don't have your time.
Of course I have a proud nursing career and you are jealous of it.
Madam ND holder from a polytechnic .

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
You are scared to mention someone.
You comment and praise yourself cheesy
Na we we.. Na so cheesy
Painment is bae

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:

You just hit the nail on the head. She's a nurse on nairaland. How jobless can someone be, always online ranting. Fake people everywhere cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:

Of course I have a proud nursing career and you are jealous of it.
Madam ND holder from a polytechnic

Prove you are a nurse, and for your info am not a poly graduate, I got my bsc.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
See how the feminists are contradicting themselves cheesygrin.
if u read feminism very well u will know it varies!!!(well I know u dont) Based on the fact it's an ideology!!! It's in ur head n people define their own quest!!! Reasons Why they're more than 10 school of thought of feminism!! U hardly see two feminist that agree in everything!!! Main thing is u belive in the equality of both sexes!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:

Nurse kor, Niece ni

How many times have you seen her comment medically on this thread if not typing Afonja and Igbo upandan

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
if u read feminism very well u will know it varies!!!(well I know u dont) Based on the fact it's an ideology!!! It's in ur head n people define their own quest!!! Reasons Why they're more than 10 school of thought of feminism!! U hardly see two feminist that agree in everything!!! Main thing is u belive in the equality of both sexes!!!

We are done with you. You are as useless as a traffic light in GTA. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Prove you are a nurse, and for your info am not a poly graduate, I got my bsc.
Prove?
To a riff Raff?
And what the hell do you think you are?
Hahahahaha mgbeke feeling funky

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
donstan18:

Bring out your middle finger, dig it into your pussy,bring it out and smell, that's how stinking your brain will forever remain
comon sharap there

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shugavee:
comon sharap there
You are on the right track sweerie.
Match them toe to toe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (70) (Reply)

Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.