Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? (4336 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / What Would Be Your Reaction If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol anytime the girl comes over and u wanna get down dont just wear a condom bro use a face mask
hahahaha

I think I'm goan go get one for myself tomorrow......
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Quote me when you've done as I said. Just in case you forgot, ask Google the reasons ladies fart during sex. Bye! Kid.
yeah... Old woman

Don't forget the HUSBAND PRAYER POINT tomorrow during church prayers....... Pray for your dad too

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

You made a mistake by believing that LIE cheesy

How can you chase your woman out during sex because of fart cheesy

That lie too much nh, and you easily fell for it cheesy
He could be sleeping with one little thing he orders around either in chalets or in his friend's house. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

you actually subscribed to that hogwash grin

Warris ur concern if i subscribe??

Is it ur subscription

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
yeah... Old woman

Don't forget the HUSBAND PRAYER POINT tomorrow during church prayers....... Pray for your dad too
Your sisters need that prayer point the most. How could you forget already? I'll spare your dad since I respect the elderly. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
hahahaha

I think I'm goan go get one for myself tomorrow......

Lol...you go need am especially if her fart is as bad as you say...thank me later

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
He could be sleeping with one little thing he orders around either in chalets or in his friend's house. grin

Lol, he maybe commented that asper joke and sarcasm cheesy as a nigga nh.

And you wanted to eat him raw....Why being so joyless cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, he maybe commented that asper joke and sarcasm cheesy as a nigga nh.

And you wanted to eat him raw....Why being so joyless cheesy
I'm using him to kill insomnia. grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by highqueen(f): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Warris ur concern if i subscribe??
Is it ur subscription
loool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm using him to kill insomnia. grin
Lol, cheesy Biko easy, before they gangly devour on you.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
loool
all these single ladies...
una no dey sleep??

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by highqueen(f): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Randy91:

all these single ladies...
una no dey sleep??
mtcheeeeeew
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by DateMynd44(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
yeah... Old woman

husband prayer point? Mehn see brutality hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by CuriousMynd: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

You made a mistake by believing that LIE cheesy
How can you chase your woman out during sex because of fart cheesy
That lie too much nh, and you easily fell for it cheesy
Shows how immature she is.
Don't know why it's paining her cheesy maybe same thing happened to her :lgrin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Yawn undecided undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...you go need am especially if her fart is as bad as you say...thank me later
something like this grin

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
something like this grin

Nooo...this one wont cover ur nose now....im talking bout thise ones surgeons use during operations

Bleep her with this bro...and remember ur condom wink

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Nooo...this one wont cover ur nose now....im talking bout thise ones surgeons use during operations

Bleep her with this bro...and remember ur condom wink
chinsos!!!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Mercypinky(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
ignore it and continue��
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Shugavee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gebbson007:

bross forget that 1,who no dey mess
grin grin grin grin kolo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
That shit happened to me yesterday.... I swear with my balls

The whole thing just bored..... Asked her to dress back up and leave my damn house

I suppose your dk has been weak, unable to perform and go further until u saw an excuse in the FART.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by gonkin(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
No be today
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Candypot(f): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nawa ooo... See wetin fart dey cause? grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I suppose your dk has been weak, unable to perform and go further until u saw an excuse in the FART.
you are a very great stand up comedian, don't you think??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pedrilo: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
How na? The guy is simply an immature person. Who intentionally farts during sex? It's almost the same as saying a guy chased his girlfriend out 'cause she squirt which he assumed to be urine. It happens and mature guys understand, but this one claimed he chased his girlfriend out of his house simply 'cause she fart.
judge Judy. Leave d man alone damn it
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
That shit happened to me yesterday.... I swear with my balls

The whole thing just bored..... Asked her to dress back up and leave my damn house
You don't mean it

But come bros, u 4 cover ur nose now and continue

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
yeah..... Im a lil kid..... Started staying on own since i turned 19... Im a kid... I know but I think Old women like you are supposed to be married and taking care of their families and not be fuckin around with anyone ready to offer some doe

As for the farting stuff, I get easily irritated..... I can't stand the sight of blood talkless of a girl farting during sex..... Still give me goosebumps till this minute

But let assume u're married and ur wife do the same thing, will you chase her out or divorce her?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
yes.... I don't own a house but I live very comfortably in a flat I pay rent for .... Big time basketball player .... So #500 is your price?? Nah I'm not interested...... Save your slacked pussy for your unfortunate husband..... Thats If you will ever get married though cus all my ashawo sisters are all married with children

Maybe your useless father couldn't afford to stay on his own at the age of 23.... Sorry to say..... Everyone ain't lazy to grind for the papers like that broke ass of a dad......

Your life must be a very terrible one to wish everyone is at the same level with your family.....
Bros is ok
I know u're matured neva mind them
Everyone has turn on and turn off
Dats urs
I knew of sum pple that goes more round with the smell of fart grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Gebbson007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin grin kolo
abi na .. sha na person way dey cloud 9 one day persiv mess ni

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gebbson007:
we ll continue
Lol baddiest grin
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
fuckjesus:

It depends on the nature of the fart. Farts do not smell all the time. A loud fart will trigger a pause and then i will continue while an odoriferous one will be a turn off.
Lol
Even the loud fart na earthquake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colourich / #GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.