Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (57543 Views)

11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by QuietHammer(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Op your list is inaccurate!
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
Relationship ain't for boys
A real man knows what to do in relationship!!!
I guess by real man you mean "a mumu I can control"

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by vengertime: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHY IM READING THIS AND SEEING TOBI IN IT.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Pat081: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

You Think so? cheesy
yes only a fool can do dis 4 a lady mi , myself n l can nt do dis 4a woman
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by osazeeblue01: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
ride on pastor
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Let them know.. grin grin
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by charmingfrank(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Who does all that? In this 21st century. People need to be enlightened, you cannot satisfy a woman. If u like do heaven and earth for her, she will tomorrow say u didn't do anything for her. But to be practical just be yourself and spend within your means. My 2cent though.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by anochuko01(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2018
I hate when people bring their personal opinions and try to shove it down peoples throat.

when I find the right woman, I'll do just ANYTHING for her, as long as it doesn't mean committing a crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Oppypoppy: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2018
All this rules get as e be sha. You don forget say Love na Strong tin u no fit control am especially if the girl WORTH am. But not to beat another man wey wan rough handle my babe? Hmmmm e possible so? I dey talk of the WOMAN WEY WORTH AM O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sirventor01(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2018
No reasonable and responsible girl would have you do that for her. but again what do I know
P.s O.p add *do away with all sorts and type of nude to that list*
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Pat081: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
DavSagacity:
No Nigerian man can do all these thing for a lady with him sense intact. Except the one wey done chop "vegetables" and eat egusi cooked with menstrual otutu....!!!!!!
100% ok but some useless guys still do dis 4 woman
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by deprof247(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
In a bottom line, men should learn to love with their brain and not heart. The potency of using your encephalon is that you will calculate proactively any action you want to take by checking its side effect/repercussion....

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Pat081: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Sirventor01:
No reasonable and responsible girl would have you do that for her. but again what do I know
lol dnt u knw dat if money grow on trees 99%% of our ladies will nt date guy again but monkey

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Freeman59: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Stay off this thread woman!!!!

Liliyann:
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by ubunja(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

guys ignore this manipulation. its so 2017.....

5 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by DanielsParker(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

you never ceases to amaze me.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by DanielsParker(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

you never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Newpride(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Chopping her puna nko? grin grin grin

I can only chop her puna if she can allow me carry that my mouth while still chopping the puna come kiss her.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
ubunja:

guys ignore this manipulation. its so 2017.....

Bro you are spoiling "business" for all these prostitutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Amarabae(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:
I hate when people bring their personal opinions and try to shove it down peoples throat.

when I find the right woman, I'll do just ANYTHING for her, as long as it doesn't mean committing a crime.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sirventor01(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Pat081:
lol dnt u knw dat if money grow on trees 99%% of our ladies will nt date guy again but monkey
Lol 99% is too much but in reality we all like and need money but expecting a man to be your benefactor all in the name of he is dating you is what's frown upon
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by hesilo(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018
12. Sucking a woman's Virgina. Men as much as can desist from this act. You will die sooner than you know. Most women are incubators of some deadly bacteria that can corrupt ur system. It will destroy u and when you finally get married, you will not be able to perform. I don talk finish.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Amarabae(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
First we have to know the foundation on which the relationship is built on.
Some guys got a girl with lies and fake life, so why surprised when the girl is playing the script you initiated?

Just be real and be yourself.
There is someone who will find you attractive in that state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by bukatyne(f): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

it is only a foolish person that will heed to this

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2018
donsimo:

Bro you are spoiling "business" for all these prostitutes.
dont worry 80% of men will always be losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by AlexCk: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Also, catching a grenade for her.

You're not Bruno Mars.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:

if you get 1 girl a year you will do ANYTHING to keep her.men who have options and have many girls chasing them dont lift a finger.its girls who fight over them.
remember in every relationship he who loves MORE has LESS power. she who loves LESS has MORE power. the one who can walk away anytime with no broken heart controls the relationship.
remember that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Worldbest281: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
so only guys make sacrifices for their gal friends....................the topic should av been 11 things u should never do to please a man.
hiss!
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by get2sadi: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

all because of puccy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.