Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (57532 Views)

11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Donjazzy12(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Op your list is inaccurate!
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
Relationship ain't for boys
A real man knows what to do in relationship!!!
Keep quiet bronze digger!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by anochuko01(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
ubunja:

if you get 1 girl a year you will do ANYTHING to keep her.men who have options and have many girls chasing them dont lift a finger.its girls who fight over them.
remember in every relationship he who loves MORE has LESS power. she who loves LESS has MORE power. the one who can walk away anytime with no broken heart controls the relationship.
remember that.
I said when I find the RIGHT WOMAN. not just anything with make up, boobs and skirt.
among my definition of MY RIGHT WOMAN, the feeling and love MUST BE MUTUAL. I wouldn't cross the ocean for somebody who wouldn't wanna cross a river for me.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Humility017(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
dayo2me:
How can a guy possibly die for a lady in this age?
some foolish ones have been committing suicide because of ladies...
what do you call that one?
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Relationship is meant to benefit both parties so I see no reason the guy can't change his appearance to suit his woman's taste or even take full responsibility for her education!

Everyday women's thread yet we see a lot of guys willingly being used as Maga's or sugarboys!!
ow...so the reason she gave that even funding a woman's education is risky cos she can leave u for another man is not enough abi? ok...
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by news365coza: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2018
How can you please a slay queen like these hot babes - All 20 pictures of them showing off curves - https://news365.co.za/20-pictures/

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by lenghtinny(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

The moment a lady starts mentioning a real man in a conversation, just accept that the convo is fvcked up because how can a lady that has never been a man for once in her life tell us who is a real man or not when she has never walked in their shoes....

Like the pidgin slang " Who no go no dey ever know"...

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Holywizard: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Till now, people still don't believe that I'm not in any kind of relationship.
Just imagine, how can I be in a relationship when I'm yet to have a steady source of income?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by gozzlin: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
I'm appalled men still go all the way trying to please a lady. I'll let my machismo, arrogance and 14" d!ck do the job.. grin grin Why would any sensible guy do any of these to please a lady? It's guys that are frail-hearted, insecured... et al.. that do these... Useless bunch, abeg! angry

I can surely do some of the listed IF and ONLY IF I'm married to her OR, IF and ONLY IF I perceive she can do the same for me. wink

Else, 9ja ladies no worth am at all... it's all abt what they can get out of you. Majority looking for way out of poverty ni ooo. grin

Err, I think you meant to write 4 inches dick up there.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Banksokoh007(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Sirventor01:
Lol 99% is too much but in reality we all like and need money but expecting a man to be your benefactor all in the name of he is dating you is what's frown upon

Is it me? Or is 95% of the chicks on Nairaland.com sound like an opportunistic hoe?
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Kimcutie: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

You say relationships isn't for boys, I agree. The equivalent of boys is girls which means it's isn't for girls either.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by 3verblazing(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2018
anochuko01:
I hate when people bring their personal opinions and try to shove it down peoples throat.

when I find the right woman, I'll do just ANYTHING for her, as long as it doesn't mean committing a crime.
I like what u said.. "when u find the right woman" the right woman will not let u buy a house for her when u r still staying in ur parents house, or squating with a friend. And how can u be so sure she's the right one when she's yet to start schooling, young and naive. We have seen that playout times and times again.. Doesnt always end well.. U can assist but not assume the duty of her parents. Along the line her taste might change and she won't even tell u.bc u r the source..i won't a girl to be with bc she wants to... Not based on a favour I'm doing for her... U cant give up ur dreams for her... Apparently the right woman should fit into ur dream ur purpose and help u achieve it... So sir.. If u find a girl that u think is right.. And she's allowing u do some of those things up there.. U need to ask ur self again... BTW whether u buy a house or u buy a piece of Jwellry for her... Doesn't matter... All na one point. What matters is friendship, safety and a purpose in ur life.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sirventor01(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Banksokoh007:

Is it me? Or is 95% of the chicks on Nairaland.com sound like an opportunistic hoe?
Don't use nairaland as a yard stick, it's a faceless forum which out of that 95% chick's here 80% are guys believe me
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by anochuko01(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2018
3verblazing:

I like what u said.. "when u find the right woman" the right woman will not let u buy a house for her when u r still staying in ur parents house, or squating with a friend. And how can u be so sure she's the right one when she's yet to start schooling, young and naive. We have seen that playout times and times again.. Doesnt always end well.. U can assist but not assume the duty of her parents. Along the line her taste might change and she won't even tell u.bc u r the source..i won't a girl to be with bc she wants to... Not based on a favour I'm doing for her... U cant give up ur dreams for her... Apparently the right woman should fit into ur dream ur purpose and help u achieve it... So sir.. If u find a girl that u think is right.. And she's allowing u do some of those things up there.. U need to ask ur self again... BTW whether u buy a house or u buy a piece of Jwellry for her... Doesn't matter... All na one point. What matters is friendship, safety and a purpose in ur life.
you're very right. ''THE RIGHT WOMAN'' that's the key word for me.
I can gladly do all these only when I'm sure she is the ONE.
I detest most of these young young girls though, I'm sorry. but some many immature, clueless and vision less people among them.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by odishenry(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

you as a woman, can you advice your bro to take full responsibility of his girlfriend education without giving it a second thought?
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by standout5: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2018
I can't fight over a girlfriend but i can fight for her.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Hotzone(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
OP, if u haven't done more than what u mention then u are Saint!!!!
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Very correct. Only the magas do such.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by bigpicture001: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

...dox dat too full responsibility for dia gal' education, where did it lead them..? I know u wld nxt play d " all women are not the ane card" but d funny tin is that they kip doing d same tin...concerning change ur appearance for her sake..i want u to know that..it is almost impossible to be comfortable with d change d guy seeks,cuz that is no hi life ; it is very difficult to learn to eat with d left hand at ones old age" says my dad....
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by bigpicture001: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
...dox dat too full responsibility for dia gal' education, where did it lead them..? I know u wld nxt play d " all women are not the sane card" but d funny tin is that they kip doing d same tin...concerning change ur appearance for her sake..i want u to know that..it is almost impossible to be comfortable with d change d guy seeks,cuz that is no hi life ; it is very difficult to learn to eat with d left hand at ones old age" says my dad....
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2018
OP, a woman should be the one to do it for a man.
Men should really know their worth and a man that does that must be the biggest fool on earth and was not raised properly.

Mother's keep deceiving their sons on how to waste and spend on girls in-order to mess the husband up and the husband not even thinking normal by allowing sure advice from the wife to the son, that is why most forget to look after their parents who suffered and raised them for a unless girl who is stealing from the man and send to her parents for good prayers.
What ever you give to me, i will reciprocate, if you as a girl like me, I can only like but never love you.
- mirror on the way level -
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Chyxki: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
OP you try... your list is well-put-together!

But make I ask you, you no go like am if your man fit do all these things for you? grin
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by emmxzy(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Sister, Am Suspecting you ooooooo grin cheesy
any man way go marry that girl don do mistake
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by jman77(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
NO 2 reminds me the song Christiana by NICO MBAGRA .

WOMEN ffuckin up since ages cheesy
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by OfficialSam(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

Sharap dier! Take full responsibility of what? Do I look like her father? Bia be kiaful.
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Dcholeric: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

what is your father doing?
ok he must be taking care of his girlfriend's education... I am sure that is why you're looking for a man to take care of yours..
yet you feel you're equal and not weaker.

your education is nobodies mandate except for yours, your father and your mother.
so if your parents has gone astray I guess you pick the mantle and stop looking for a dick to come to your rescue ..wow! I got nice ryhmes grin.

don't forget to mention me if I struck a nerve .

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by kapelvej: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
DavSagacity:
No Nigerian man can do all these thing for a lady with him sense intact. Except the one wey done chop "vegetables" and eat egusi cooked with menstrual otutu....!!!!!!
You are right, people still do it the question is that were they in their right senses, many of us did this in the past, we thought it was love, today we can see better, but the did has been done, the problem is how to get away from tthese entaglement expecially when such lady finally becomes your wife, children are involved, you know you are nothing in the sight of your supposed wife, she has zero respect for you... the list is endless

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by kapelvej: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
purem:
If a guy is doing all this shiits to a girl three things is involved

1) The asshole is a MAGGA

2) The bitch has made his destiny a slave to hers

3) His village peoples are on the lady's side

Reminds me of those days when this nigga use to get my aunt some gifts

It's get to a stage when I started using my sister's name to collect something from this guy

Love is not stupid I think we act stupid in the name of love
The very sad part is that it is men that do all those things that women still cheats on
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Omotaday(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nothing bad in 6 & 9. Nothing bad in adjusting your look to suit your woman's taste. No woman in her right senses will tell you to change from good to bad, so it is for your own good.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by delvinho: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

Aunty... You again? Go and see the sweet healthy woman that the chemist Uche finally married... Sweet... The chemist trained you from ss1 till you graduated the University only for you to say he is below you... That was years ago... You are not still married and the chemist has finished his fourth house.. Be there...

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Wiseonetemmy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

no!!!!!!
If your brother does this for a girl you will be the first to shout that he has been placed under a spell
Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

If your brother does this for a girl you will be the first to shout that he has been placed under a spell

grin
Wiseonetemmy:

Re: 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman by crafteck(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

The list is perfecr, i wish i saw it earlier, never take parents responsibility over a woman, take her through school at ur detriment, if you give her pocket money, na she and school boyfriend go take am buy food and condom.... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.