Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12291 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yahweh is not the God Almighty. Read about how Yahweh was created here:

MCC 1:1-14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a
great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can
destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself
disintegrated into space and time and into
everything that is in existence, but only one of their
kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited.
And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is
called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an
element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as
of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image
as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and
many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And
everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And
the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo,
for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God
Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is
great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which
are all lights, for the great light in him has
disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in
his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how
everything would go. And the imagination of God
was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all
things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled
with Imaginations. And so continues endless
imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God,
there exist some beings. And these beings have
similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

You did not add this to the doctofus oo Otem! You know I asked for the omitted chapters. Why are you starving me of the whole truth na, Otem?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
@otemsapien I thought you where creating a thread for the laughter of Yahweh? So far I only see just one post. Can you please post more? Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ahasco:

You did not add this to the doctofus oo Otem! You know I asked for the omitted chapters. Why are you starving me of the whole truth na, Otem?
This will come in later. I'm only trying to arrange the Doctufos chronologically or orderly. It will come when everything would be already complete by December.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2018
0temSapien:
J It's against NL rules, same way you challenging this doctrine of truth and having no respect for God Almighty is against the rule grin Don't be hypocritical.

show what rule is against challenging document; toxic unit full of shi-
and riverat satan the devil

see how you have nothing at all to say, except rubbish, of course

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2018
johnw47:

show what rule is against challenging document; toxic unit full of shi-
and riverat satan the devil

see how you have nothing at all to say, except rubbish, of course
Johnw, pls read rule 2. You have insulted, abused me, etc on several occasions grin

As for me using alternate moniker, read rule 19, they said that if I do, I shouldn't let them find out. It means I can do so, but I shouldn't just let them find out: cheesy
Wait o, I hope they haven't banned you too

:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2018
0temSapien:
Johnw, pls read rule 2. You have insulted, abused me, etc on several occasions grin

you think that truth is insults, of course you do
and the truth hurts you, doesn't it otem

0temSapien:
As for me using alternate moniker, read rule 19, they said that if I do, I shouldn't let them find out. It means I can do so, but I shouldn't just let them find out: cheesy

Wait o, I hope they haven't banned you too

:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

@bold, you keep showing that you have no understanding at all,
oh one, blinded by your god reverad satan the devil:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:43am On Apr 28, 2018
reverads doctufos

book of sneering atum:

17:52 riverat was thinking: what can i inspire otem atum with today,
and he thought:
17:53 i know, i will tell him yahweh is satan
of course Christians could never believe that
17:54 but otem totem will, and he laughed all the way home

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 3:39am On Apr 28, 2018
johnw47:

you think that truth is insults, of course you do
and the truth hurts you, doesn't it otem

@bold, you keep showing that you have no understanding at all,
oh one, blinded by your god reverad satan the devil:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
This argument just kept getting boring. I've never had any staler argument than this. Yawns.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 5:36am On Apr 28, 2018
0temSapien:
This argument just kept getting boring. I've never had any staler argument than this. Yawns.

the argument is with you, i just put you in your place for your blaspheming God

you lie, i tell the truth,
and you don't like it, remain bored

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
johnw47:

the argument is with you, i just put you in your place for your blaspheming God

you lie, i tell the truth,
and you don't like it, remain bored
okay you have won. Somebody shout hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:25
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 3:43am On Apr 29, 2018
johnw47:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:25
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

John, our former arguments were inconclusive in those days, but thank God you returned with a winning strategy and won the arguments grin Hopefullandlord aka Cutemadridista has been missing our arguments, but finally you're back.

Hopefullandlord, behold our beloved Wilgrea7 who was and is and he has come grin grin grin

John, behold, your good acts of arguments, great wisdom and your hypocritical pointing of accusing finger of using alternate moniker at me when you are also guilty of such, are they not recorded in the book of .........? grin Welcome back bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2018
0temSapien:
John, our former arguments were inconclusive in those days, but thank God you returned with a winning strategy and won the arguments grin Hopefullandlord aka Cutemadridista has been missing our arguments, but finally you're back.

Hopefullandlord, behold our beloved Wilgrea7 who was and is and he has come grin grin grin

John, behold, your good acts of arguments, great wisdom and your hypocritical pointing of accusing finger of using alternate moniker at me when you are also guilty of such, are they not recorded in the book of .........? grin Welcome back bro cheesy

of course otem your paranoia is from your god reverad satan the devil:

Paranoia is a mental condition characterized by suspicious, distrustful attitudes toward other people, delusions of persecution or of grandeur, and irrational thought processes. Paranoia can range from general self-consciousness to a crippling mental illness. Paranoid people may also suffer from phobias, anxiety, or extreme shyness. Paranoia usually involves an exaggerated distrust of people or situations that are not validated by past experience. Mental conditions such as paranoia were not well-documented in centuries past, and the Bible does not use the term paranoia.

more here: https://www.gotquestions.org/paranoia-paranoid.html

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2018
johnw47:

of course otem your paranoia is from your god reverad satan the devil:

Paranoia is a mental condition characterized by suspicious, distrustful attitudes toward other people, delusions of persecution or of grandeur, and irrational thought processes. Paranoia can range from general self-consciousness to a crippling mental illness. Paranoid people may also suffer from phobias, anxiety, or extreme shyness. Paranoia usually involves an exaggerated distrust of people or situations that are not validated by past experience. Mental conditions such as paranoia were not well-documented in centuries past, and the Bible does not use the term paranoia.

more here: https://www.gotquestions.org/paranoia-paranoid.html

kikiki cheesy Wilgrea7 welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2018
0temSapien:
kikiki cheesy Wilgrea7 welcome back.

i suppose when you have absolutely nothing otem, and are shown up in nearly every post
all you can do is continue in your lies and falsely accuse
but however that is what a coward would do

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

that's what paranoia is = fear

otem the fearful

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2018
0temSapien:

otem you say Hopefullandlord is also Cutemadridista
i wouldn't know about that, but i do know that you are paranoid
and so it probably isn't true

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by hopefulLandlord: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2018
johnw47:

otem you say Hopefullandlord is also Cutemadridista i wouldn't know about that, but i do know that you are paranoid and so it probably isn't true
I am cutemadridista
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I am cutemadridista

ok he is not lying there then

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
johnw47:

otem you say Hopefullandlord is also Cutemadridista
i wouldn't know about that, but i do know that you are paranoid
and so it probably isn't true
John, can you deny the fact that you are not the owner of Wilgrea7 NL account? cheesy
Let me rephrase my question, do you want to deny that you and Wilgrea7(yourself) do not have anything in connection? Have you ever come across his(your) account on Nairaland before this allegation? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2018
0temSapien:
John, can you deny the fact that you are not the owner of Wilgrea7 NL account? cheesy
Let me rephrase my question, do you want to deny that you and Wilgrea7(yourself) do not have anything in connection? Have you ever come across his(your) account on Nairaland before this allegation? cheesy

oh duh, you cannot even see that i have denied your lying accusation

you have cowardly tried to belittle me because you are getting your backside kicked

well don't just keep accusing me of being someone else, oh paronoid one
now show it to be so

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2018
0temSapien:

otem your lying-paranoia shows the character of your god reverad
and the content of his book doctufos

what you write down from your reverad inspired mind, matches with what you post from your doctufos,
both are full of poo

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 4:56am On Apr 30, 2018
johnw47:

otem your lying-paranoia shows the character of your god reverad
and the content of his book doctufos

what you write down from your reverad inspired mind, matches with what you post from your doctufos,
both are full of poo

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You still haven't said yes or no cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 4:57am On Apr 30, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh, you cannot even see that i have denied your lying accusation

you have cowardly tried to belittle me because you are getting your backside kicked

now show it to be so
Are you wilgrea7? Answer yes or no cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
0temSapien:
Are you wilgrea7? Answer yes or no cheesy

duh, seeing as you have been blinded and obviously have next to no understanding
no i'm not wilgrea7 oh blinded paranoid otem

now stop running away and put up

johnw47:

now show it to be so

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
johnw47:

duh, seeing as you have been blinded and obviously have next to no understanding

Answer yes or no, are you Wilgrea7?

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
0temSapien:

what a fearful blinded weakie

@bold VVV

johnw47:

you otem falsely accuse and of course you have nothing to back up your false accusation
instead you run away from everything with jibberish and babel

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, .... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: ....

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:04am On May 01, 2018
0temSapien:

GW Pro 13:16 Any sensible person acts with knowledge, but a fool displays stupidity.

ASV2 Pro 13:16 Every prudent man worketh with knowledge; But a fool flaunteth his folly.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:38am On May 01, 2018
reverads doctufos
book of tellit toum

6:22 a man stands his ground, but a coward runs away
6:23 a man speaks truly, but a fool; gibberish and babel

otem if any person still follow reverad and reads his book doctufos (except for the truth that i have added, as above)
after witnessing your cowardice, lies etc, then they deserve their destiny
as you do:

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 1:27pm On May 01, 2018
johnw47:

GW Pro 13:16 Any sensible person acts with knowledge, but a fool displays stupidity.

ASV2 Pro 13:16 Every prudent man worketh with knowledge; But a fool flaunteth his folly.

Wilgrea John, pls say yes or no to my question cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:46pm On May 01, 2018
0temSapien:

Wilgrea John, pls say yes or no to my question cheesy

for the second or more time i say "no" you will have to ask wilgrea for his answer

a coward continues being cowardly
and a fool a fool

show it is so oh fearful otem:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, ....and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: ....

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
OtemAtum:
Indirectly you are calling me a fool abi? Well, no matter how foolish I am, I can never be as foolish as Yahweh your god. I'm made wiser than the gods, I'm not boasting.

Worldly Music 5:23

23. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth
I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am
invincible
. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be
made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so
unshakeable. I am a King Crown

oh paranoid otem, how you have fallen from your supposed great heights;

Psa_7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

just like your god:
Isa_14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.