Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12191 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:54am On Mar 29, 2018
johnw47:
otem, your unholy book said the devil is not a personality, but is a person when doing wrong, haaa ha,
your almighty god reverad is about as bright as you are

your so called almighty god reverad, your book, and you, are all wrong, of course
n
There is no specific entity called 'devil'. That's what the book of Eta-n-tagba said. For example, if I asked you if there is a person named Sickler, you cannot point one to me, but if I ask you who a Sickler is, you can give me the definition.

So once again, there is no specific entity named 'devil' as opposed to what you religous-minded people think. But there could be a name for people who have sickle cell.

You don't understand the message conveyed by the Doctufos of Truth. May the light of God Almighty shine on you to bring you to the understanding of the truth. Ase!
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2018
[b][/b]
johnw47:

there you go contradicting yourself yet again

otem: "Satan does not mean devil"
otem dictionary: "The chiel devil;Satan"

smiley

Check the DOCTUFOS definitions below. Refer to the highlighted meanings.

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
n
There is no specific entity called 'devil'. That's what the book of Eta-n-tagba said. For example, if I asked you if there is a person named Sickler, you cannot point one to me, but if I ask you who a Sickler is, you can give me the definition.

So once again, there is no specific entity named 'devil' as opposed to what you religous-minded people think. But there could be a name for people who have sickle cell.

You don't understand the message conveyed by the Doctufos of Truth. May the light of God Almighty shine on you to bring you to the understanding of the truth. Ase!

talk about being blinded
you say there is no entity called devil

then you post a dictionary definition saying, the chief devil is satan

see how you, your god, and it's book, are confused and say diffrent things
your almighty god reverad-satan has blinded you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:28am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
[b][/b]

Check the DOCTUFOS definitions below. Refer to the highlighted meanings.

oh duh again and again,
you otem said satan is yahweh
it was an insult, you were not saying yahweh is a man

and it's written in doctoredfos that the devil is not a personality, putting you and doctoredfos at odds

and then your almighty god reverad said through it's doctoredfos that devil is a person
contradicting itself, ha ha confusion reigns in reverad land

but remain confused and in denial oh dishonest one

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2018
johnw47:

talk about being blinded
you say there is no entity called devil

then you post a dictionary definition saying, the chief devil is satan

see how you, your god, and it's book, are confused and say diffrent things
your almighty god reverad-satan has blinded you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Didn't you see the word (theology) in bracket in that definition? What is theology? It's all about the philosophies of 'the gods' like Allah, Moloch, Yahweh, Vishnu, Mazda, Viracocha, etc.
The History Book (DOCTUFOS) does not recognise any 'Satan' as 'Chief devil' because the things written in it is from the factual side of life and not from the biased philosophy of religions.

So you can check definition 4&6 and you'll understand what the DOCTUFOS is talking about.

Once again, Yahweh(Satan) is not to be wholesomely and permanently attached with the name 'Devil' because he has a little goodness in himself. For example, the act of Yahweh cultivating large land at Eden is not an evil act but a good one. His imagination and making of heaven(a good but boring afterlife) for some people isn't altogether evil, but his act of imagining fire and making it real for some people in the hominids and homo erectus era is what is evil about him, but that doesn't mean the word 'devil' would stick with him forever even after changing his lifestyle markedly.

BTW, if you think that Satan(Yahweh) as a character, is the maker or originator of all the EVIL of the world, how come people are still committing evil even while he is already kept in a spiritual prison by his brothers(the good gods)?

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2018
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Exo 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

Didn't you see the word (theology) in bracket in that definition? What is theology? It's all about the philosophies of 'the gods' like Allah, Moloch, Yahweh, Vishnu, Mazda, Viracocha, etc.
The History Book (DOCTUFOS) does not recognise any 'Satan' as 'Chief devil' because the things written in it is from the factual side of life and not from the biased philosophy of religions.

So you can check definition 4&6 and you'll understand what the DOCTUFOS is talking about.

Once again, Yahweh(Satan) is not to be wholesomely and permanently attached with the name 'Devil' because he has a little goodness in himself. For example, the act of Yahweh cultivating large land at Eden is not an evil act but a good one. His imagination and making of heaven(a good but boring afterlife) for some people isn't altogether evil, but his act of imagining fire and making it real for some people in the hominids and homo erectus era is what is evil about him, but that doesn't mean the word 'devil' would stick with him forever even after changing his lifestyle markedly.

BTW, if you think that Satan(Yahweh) as a character, is the maker or originator of all the EVIL of the world, how come people are still committing evil even while he is already kept in a spiritual prison by his brothers(the good gods)?

i agree that i talk theology, Bible theology, about the true God

and that you talk demonology:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh again and again,
you otem said satan is yahweh
it was an insult, you were not saying yahweh is a man

and it's written in doctoredfos that the devil is not a personality, putting you and doctoredfos at odds

and then your almighty god reverad said through it's doctoredfos that devil is a person
contradicting itself, ha ha confusion reigns in reverad land

but remane confused and in denial oh dishonest one

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Let me use you as an example of what the Doctufos meant. The problem here is COMPREHENSION. You need it so much.

For example,
Johnw is also known as Williams
Johnw is a Doctor
A Doctor is not usually a name christened to anyone at birth.
The word Williams doesn't literally mean a Doctor. Rather, a Doctor is one who treats sick patients in the hospital.

Now equate Johnw as Yahweh; Williams as Satan and Doctor as Devil and put them in the analogy above. Then you should be able to understand the analogy of the DOCTUFOS HISTORY. cool

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2018
johnw47:

i agree that i talk theology, Bible theology, about the true God

and that you talk demonology:

How can you be using a religion to talk about the true God? Religions only talk about a god or some gods, not about God Almighty their creators. That's why you see the characters of their supposed god different from one religion to the other. For example, Allah of Quran is different from the Yahweh of the bible. Olorun of the Yoruba religion is different from the Abassi, Nyame, Nzame, Anansi, Ohomorihi, Moloch, Baal, Vishnu, Mazda, etc of other religions.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:14am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

Let me use you as an example of what the Doctufos meant. The problem here is COMPREHENSION. You need it so much.

For example,
Johnw is a Doctor
The word Williams doesn't literally mean a Doctor. Rather, a Doctor is one who treats sick patients in the hospital.

Now equate Johnw as Yahweh; Williams as Satan and Doctor as Devil and put them in the analogy above. Then you should be able to understand the analogy of the DOCTUFOS HISTORY. cool

hey twister otem, continually running away from truth

you said satan is yahweh, reverad through doctoredfos said devil is not a personality
you both contradict each other

reverad further said devil is a person....who is being bad, contradicting him-her-it self,
such is your almighty god, stay confused:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
How can you be using a religion to talk about the true God? Religions only talk about a god or some gods, not about God Almighty their creators. That's why you see the characters of their supposed god different from one religion to the other. For example, Allah of Quran is different from the Yahweh of the bible. Olorun of the Yoruba religion is different from the Abassi, Nyame, Nzame, Anansi, Ohomorihi, Moloch, Baal, Vishnu, Mazda, etc of other religions.

you do love all of your false gods

remain confused:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Exo_6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Isa_40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:37am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

For example,
Johnw is a Doctor

yes i understand perfectly that doctoredfos is a very confused history,
with a contradicting god reverad, and a follower with pea for brain who believes many things so long as it is not truth,
and who along with his almighty god goes to great lenghts to try and show that satan the devil is not a personality, but a person .... who, haaa ha

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 5:03am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

I was taught that Yahweh was God Almighty, but I learnt by inspiration and by seeing it in the spiritual realm that Yahweh is just one of the thousands of gods known to us.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

how true:
you otem departed from the faith
you otem heed seducing spirits: reverad and many other false gods as well
you otem believes doctrines of devils: books in a volume called doctoredfos

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
johnw47:

yes i understand perfectly that doctoredfos is a very confused history,
with a contradicting god reverad, and a follower with pea for brain who believes many things so long as it is not truth,
and who along with his almighty god goes to great lenghts to try and show that satan the devil is not a personality, but a person .... who, haaa ha
It's left to you to understand or not. English is not my native language, so if I pass a message in English and some of you can't grasp the meaning, I move on.
[b] Singing: I'm walking away... from stale arguments now... I'm walking away... to find a better debator... I'm walking away ay... to find a better debator cheesy grin
Do you know the original version of this song that year?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's left to you to understand or not. English is not my native language, so if I pass a message in English and some of you can't grasp the meaning, I move on.
Singing: I'm walking away... from stale arguments now... I'm walking away... to find a better debator... I'm walking away ay... to find a better debator cheesy grin

with you it's running away, you always run away from the truth

Father is truth, the Bible is truth:
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jesus is truth:
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

the Holy Spirit is truth:
Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2018
johnw47:

with you it's running away, you always run away from the truth

Father is truth, the Bible is truth:
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jesus is truth:
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

the Holy Spirit is truth:
Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Singing: I'm walking away ay...there's boredom in this place, I'm walking away ay... to catch fun in other place. I'm walking away ay.... grin
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:38am On Mar 30, 2018
OtemAtum:
[b] Singing: I'm walking away... from stale arguments now... I'm walking away... to find a better debator... I'm walking away ay... to find a better debator cheesy grin

otem, forever running away from the truth,
it wasn't your words of "devil is no personality" and "devil is a person ...."
that was your almighty god reverad through his-hers-its book doctoredfos

you may not be able to tell the truth, but you sure do keep lying, laughter

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 4:49am On Mar 30, 2018
OtemAtum:

Singing: I'm walking away ay...there's boredom in this place, I'm walking away ay... to catch fun in other place. I'm walking away ay.... grin

so you said, but lying is natural to you:

OtemAtum:
Singing: I'm walking away... from stale arguments now... I'm walking away... to find a better debator... I'm walking away ay... to find a better debator cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Massacre(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Otem Atum you are doing great keep it up,I need us to talk privately so I can relate my findings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Massacre:
Otem Atum you are doing great keep it up,I need us to talk privately so I can relate my findings
Thanks. You can reach me on my mail. Otem2016@gmail.com
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by correctguy101(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yahweh is not the God Almighty. Read about how Yahweh was created here:

MCC 1:1-14
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a
great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can
destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself
disintegrated into space and time and into
everything that is in existence, but only one of their
kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited.
And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is
called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an
element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as
of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image
as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and
many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And
everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And
the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo,
for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God
Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is
great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which
are all lights, for the great light in him has
disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in
his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how
everything would go. And the imagination of God
was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all
things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled
with Imaginations. And so continues endless
imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God,
there exist some beings. And these beings have
similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

No probs if you refuse to come up to the level of god realisation because of fear. You will be corrected in love by the light of God Almighty when you get to the valley of Knowledge after death. Peace.

Just imagine the depth of wisdom in this. Bring the sciences into this explanation and become wise.

Nice one otemanuduno.

Worthy of note is the conscious and unconscious parts of the one people prefer to use fancy words like, God Almighty, Omni blah blah blah and so on.

Well done Otemanuduno.... Well done....
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Niflheim(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
"Who can surpass my prophets in lies?"..........................................This is deep!!! Pinocchio dey learn werk(in my Ghanaian accent), for where christian prophets dey!!!
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Niflheim:
"Who can surpass my prophets in lies?"..........................................This is deep!!! Pinocchio dey learn werk(in my Ghanaian accent), for where christian prophets dey!!!
They can lie for Aferk(in ancient language).

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2018
OtemAtum:
They can lie for Aferk(in ancient language).

of course not true, but you otem lie like your father and god reverad, and that is the truth:

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2018
johnw47:

of course not true, but you otem lie like your father and god reverad, and that is the truth:

Yahweh himself, who is currently in his spiritual cage, knows his creator, even though he disowned his creator, that doesn't mean that he doesn't know his creator.

First Job 1:32

32. But Jehovah refused to follow after the Light of God Almighty to the Anystenx. But he rebelliously disowned Reverad(his creator) saying, who is God?
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:17am On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yahweh himself, who is currently in his spiritual cage, knows his creator, even though he disowned his creator, that doesn't mean that he doesn't know his creator.

First Job 1:32

32. But Jehovah refused to follow after the Light of God Almighty to the Anystenx. But he rebelliously disowned Reverad(his creator) saying, who is God?

Exo_6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

otem, having left the truth, you have been blinded, following reverad-satan the devil, and it's perverted books

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2018
otem said, -YAHWEH is satan

reverad said through it's book doctoredfos, -the devil is not a personality

otem you are in contradiction with your god reverad,
but what does reverad know, after saying the devil is not a personality, it went on to say:
-the devil is a person when that person is being bad, ~~ha ha such a weak explanation,
but the funnier part is, -the devil is not a personality but is a person, ~~laughing

otem, you and satan should get together more often to sync with each other what you believe,
and to share half a brain between you

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
johnw47:
otem said, -YAHWEH is satan

reverad said through it's book doctoredfos, -the devil is not a personality

otem you are in contradiction with your god reverad,
but what does reverad know, after saying the devil is not a personality, it went on to say:
-the devil is a person when that person is being bad, ~~ha ha such a weak explanation,
but the funnier part is, -the devil is not a personality but is a person, ~~laughing

otem, you and satan should get together more often to sync with each other what you believe,
and to share half a brain between you

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Still on that stale argument. I wish for the visitation of the light of God in your life. You are in a dire need of understanding. Peace.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

Still on that stale argument. I wish for the visitation of the light of God in your life. You are in a dire need of understanding. Peace.

but i do understand that you say, -YAHWEH is satan

and i do understand that you are in contradiction with your god reverad
who says, -the devil is not a personality

and i do understand that not only you and your false god are in contradiction with each other,
but also that reverad is in contradiction with itself
when it said, -the devil is not a personality, but is a person .... ha ha oh my splitting sides

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2018
johnw47:

but i do understand that you say, -YAHWEH is satan

and i do understand that you are in contradiction with your god reverad
who says, -the devil is not a personality

and i do understand that not only you and your false god are in contradiction with each other,
but also that reverad is in contradiction with itself
when it said, -the devil is not a personality, but is a person .... ha ha oh my splitting sides
Stale as usual. Here's a manifestation of lack of understanding. cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:37am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
Stale as usual. Here's a manifestation of lack of understanding. cool

satan is the devil, i understand that, and you don't, but you do love to lie otem

truly you otem did say, -YAHWEH is satan

truly reverad did say, -the devil is not a personality

truly you and your god contradict one another

truly when reverad said, -the devil is not a personality, it then said, -the devil is a person .... ~~oh stop it, splitting sides

satan the devil has many names and titles to deceive the world,
reverad is just one of them:

Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

3 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
johnw47:

satan is the devil, i understand that, and you don't, but you do love to lie otem

truly you otem did say, -YAHWEH is satan

truly reverad did say, -the devil is not a personality

truly you and your god contradict one another

truly when reverad said, -the devil is not a personality, it then said, -the devil is a person .... ~~oh stop it, splitting sides

satan the devil has many names and titles to deceive the world,
reverad is just one of them:

Rev_12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Same old story... say something new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.