Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (12372 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 4:17am On May 02, 2018
johnw47:

for the second or more time i say "no" you will have to ask wilgrea for his answer

a coward continues being cowardly
and a fool a fool

show it is so oh fearful otem:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, ....and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: ....Next question, before I mentioned the name Wilgrea7,have you ever come across it? cheesy
see JAMBquestions for an idle man cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:53pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
.Next question, before I mentioned the name Wilgrea7,have you ever come across it? cheesy
see JAMBquestions for an idle man cheesy

more gibberish from u fearful otem, to scared to explain anything
twisting and running away from your lies is what it is

johnw47:

.... now show it to be so

johnw47:

.... now stop running away and put up

johnw47:

.... show it is so oh fearful otem:

otem, as you know from experience, a fearful paranoid false accuser cannot give any evidence for his accusations,
taking after his god satan the devil:

Job 1:6 One day when the sons of God came to stand in front of the LORD, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:01am On May 03, 2018
Pro 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

and how great is your fall oh otem, you cannot climb out

Psa_7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
johnw47:

Pro 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

and how great is your fall oh otem, you cannot climb out

Psa_7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Lol. Now the pride of Yahweh has confined him to a spiritual cage. Hmm.
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:16am On May 14, 2018
0temSapien:
Lol. Now the pride of Yahweh has confined him to a spiritual cage. Hmm.

otem, you are back to posting your confused nonsense again

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 4:31pm On May 17, 2018
johnw47:

otem, you are back to posting your confused nonsense again
undecided
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 3:15am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:
undecided

even that confuses you

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Read and be wise
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage cool
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2018
0temSapien:
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage cool

Psa 83:18 That they may know that thou alone, whose name is the LORD(YAHWEH), Art the Most High over all the earth.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
johnw47:

Psa 83:18 That they may know that thou alone, whose name is the LORD(YAHWEH), Art the Most High over all the earth.

But God Almighty created Yahweh. Yahweh could be the most intoxicated(most high) over the earth, but God Almighty his creator remains the maker of the universes( Mirosh)

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2018
0temSapien:

But God Almighty created Yahweh. Yahweh could be the most intoxicated(most high) over the earth, but God Almighty his creator remains the maker of the universes( Mirosh)

MCC 1:14
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

now otem you know that only know nothings believe the fantasy book doctufos
that even you take part in writing

about the Holy Bible:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is God-breathed, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
johnw47:

now otem you know that only know nothings believe the fantasy book doctufos
that even you take part in writing

about the Holy Bible:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is God-breathed, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness
It's dangerous for you to keep on believing in the lies of Paul and his colleagues
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's dangerous for you to keep on believing in the lies of Paul and his colleagues

ha ha, otem you are becoming even more pathetic

the danger is all yours:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by AngryRebel: 4:54am On Jul 04, 2018
terrezo2002:
This is the exact thing people of church of Satan do. Blaspheme against God.
It is clear Otem is being used by Satan
grin grin grin Free yourself from religious superstition. I was once a deeperlifer n they preach all those lies abt eternal damnation. Is all lies,free urself from religious slavery man

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by terrezo2002(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
grin grin grin Free yourself from religious superstition. I was once a deeperlifer n they preach all those lies abt eternal damnation. Is all lies,free urself from religious slavery man
If what they told you in deeper life were lies now tell me the truths you now believe to know if I will believe with you
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, otem you are becoming even more pathetic

the danger is all yours:

funny book, lol grin
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 2:29am On Jul 05, 2018
0temSapien:
funny book, lol grin

you laugh at God's word, God will laugh at you:

Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

2 Likes

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

you laugh at God's word, God will laugh at you:

Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

How will I laugh at the COLLECTIVE WORDS of everything in EXISTENCE? I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SYSTEM CALLED EXISTENCE(GOD).
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

How will I laugh at the COLLECTIVE WORDS of everything in EXISTENCE? I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SYSTEM CALLED EXISTENCE(GOD).

otem you know that your EXISTENCE(GOD) is named satan
are you ashamed to use his name
i don't blame you smiley

0temSapien: As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool

johnw47:
1. unknown to the doctufos mob satan has always been the name of your god
2. but if you like there are now two satans, the one you think is someone else
and the real one who is the god of the doctufos
3. i now enter it into the doctufos:

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

1. by the request of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum
I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
2. I named him: SATAN
3. let it be so from this time and forever more
4. so be it.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by 0temSapien: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
johnw47:

otem you know that your EXISTENCE(GOD) is named satan
are you ashamed to use his name
i don't blame you smiley

comedian cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
0temSapien:
comedian cheesy

you know it's true, you had it affirmed,
the god of you and doctufos is satan:

0temSapien As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool

johnw47
1. unknown to the doctufos mob satan has always been the name of your god
2. but if you like there are now two satans, the one you think is someone else
and the real one who is the god of the doctufos
3. i now enter it into the doctufos:

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

1. by the request of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum
I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
2. I named him: SATAN
3. let it be so from this time and forever more
4. so be it.

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Learn the truth here
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
Learn the truth here

otem, doctufos is book of fairy tales
and you are one of the fairies that write them, laugh
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
johnw47:

lol
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
lol

it is funny, and true

johnw47:

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by OtemAtum: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
johnw47:

it is funny, and true

no, it's not
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by johnw47: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
no, it's not

but it is otem, it's funny and true:

johnw47:

cheesy
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Holyede: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=OtemAtum post=65910412][/quote]demon
Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Holyede: 4:19am On Aug 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Originalkalokalo, one thing I will never do is to say what is not true about any of these gods. I can't tell you that Yahweh laughed when he didn't. I reveal, the gods themselves recorded what I an revealing. Yahweh himself knows that I am saying the truth. Peace cool
satanist

1 Like

Re: The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver by Ahasco(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Holyede:
satanist

For your mind now you don post comment abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted. / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.