Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60642 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Sarang(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
kereman1:
Mine is sometime arnd 2013 wen i was traveling wit my uncle who drive young shall grow luxury bus, at bout 1pm arnd benin a dangote truck hit a tanker, which made d tanker to hit our bus behind at d back door, thank GOD for d driving experience of my uncle he managed to gain control without falling into a ditch, fuel started dripping from d tanker
my uncle opened all d doors but d back door didnt open cos it jammed, it was a sunny afternoon, me, my uncle, d front door conductor, and an attacted passenger were d only survivors from d luxury cos we made it out in time and climbed uphill were d spilled fuel didnt reach,
all 60seated passengers, back door conductor, attachments,burnt to death, including some small buses,

it was indeed an unforgettable day, i heard ppl scream, both d old, young, strong, weak,

RIP to them all

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
beetown:

what a coincidence....i live in ughelli too
Correct Man.
Make I send you pm.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by bottlecap: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
well I no most you might not believed this but it actually happened, back in 2008 when I was still in the village there was this girl in our neighborhood who was having a very serious crush on me but I did notice it because I see her then as my sister due to the closnes of our family, but one fateful day she came to our house as usual after greething every body she came to were I was and told me that she was very Bord at home so that's why she come so that we can play some game together, so get up go inside my room and bring out my ludo, then we started playing, half way into the game she asked me this very popular question, how can a stranger come to your house and you don't even care to entertain her, well with my innosen mind I told her to give some minit to go and get something from the nearby junction unknown to me that she had other plans OK to cut the story short, you all no this pardlocks that has four keys that's what I used to lock my door with, so when I go out she pick my key and removed one of them and hide it with her, when I come back I handover the malt that I bought, she thank me and we continued with the game, so after about an hour she said she wants to go, and I said no problem and see her off, letter that evening I when to our village primary school with my guys to play some football only for me to received the shock of my life when I came back, I was greated with Rice,Stew,and chicken on my table, only for the same girl to appear few seconds letter and told me not to worry that she is the one responsible it, still shock I asked how she gain access to my room, she told me to check my key, I did and discover that one was missing, then she said took it when I when I went to buy her the malt , there and then she open the food and guess what, she put two spoon inside, at this point I become even more worry but she assured me that there is nothing to worry about, with that we settle down and start eating, as we were eating we were sweating as well, so as a guy who filled that he is with his sister I pull off my shirt, what happened next will shock you even more, can you believed that this girl also let loose of her wrapper too and was left with only pant and bra, at this point without being told I new it that there was something more than the food that was about to happened, true to my thoughts it surely does,one thing lead to another we started playing and touching each other before I could composed my self and stop it was too late because we were already on my bed naked and I guess at this point you no what happened next,well it was after the whight men had arrive that i was able to gather my sefl what just happened, the wicked girl just smile and told me that she is now happy because she had wanted this for a long time and was very Happy to finally get, well it did not stop there we continued to welcome the whight men on a regularly basis until I leave village in 2011. OHHHH BLESSING GOD BLESS YOU WEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by mylove4God(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
25th January 2015, my first time and last time for now getting drunk.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
The day I would never forget was that faithful sunday my girlfriend/former love of my life told me that she is leaving me for one yeye rich dude I dont even know....

Girls are wicked sha
If she's left you for a rich dude, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by CastedAyo: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
okonja:
16years 7Months 13days 18hours 22minutes ago...October 1, 2001 undecided undecided. The day I was involved in a fire accident.
We were thought how to make Shoe Polish on board but instructed to prepare it at home and submit as assignment the following week. I was afraid of the teacher that took the subject then, so I obliged to carry out the experiment.

I was done with everything and was about to bring it down from fire, in the cause of transferring the pot from stove to the zinc, it got exploded and the hot substance with fire sprouted out of the pot and poured on my right part of the body from head to toe but my leg was mostly affected, other parts are looking good now cry

Spent 7weeks at Lautech Teaching Hospital Oshogbo because it was a 3rd degree burn angry

Had to learn how to stand on my legs like a toddler after 4weeks and started walking the 5th week.

If you schooled in BICAS that time, you will know me by now
I'm in Osogbo, I know BICAS but ain't a student..

I also know the Lautech you are talking about... The one at Station Rd.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dexcira(f): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:
The day i slept in a cemetry out of no choice...long story...but will have to tell it some day for therapeutic sake
shocked U strong o. Tell us na wink
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by AgentGoat: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
sunemi:
I just feel like sharing this for the first time. It was my 12th birthday and I was in our apartment. My neighbors children (girls) of about 10 and 8 respectively came in. Immediately they went to our bathroom to shower. The door was opened, their dad checked them in their flat and didn't see them, so he just barged into my flat. They were just stepping out of the bathroom (naked) and on seeing them, he started accusing me of raping them. I am an introvert and very naive about sex then. Immediately he alerted the other neighbors and everyone on the street. The police came in an hour and they beat me like a thief, I cried and cried. I was abused heavily as a kid. I was handcuffed and taken to the station with no one to believe me. I thank God for the intervention of my parents and some other people around, I was vindicated. He ruined my birthday party that was supposed to take place that night. It was the worst birthday gift anyone could get. The stigma almost made me commit suicide. It happened in Ogun State. Till today it still hurts. I can't ever forgive him even after 13years.
That's sad menh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by njokuuche77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
cecymiammy:
The day I took weed dissolve in a palmwine grin grin

How did you know it was weed? : tongue
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Well, i never forget every single day, every day is to be remembered.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by donbenie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
The day Naija beat Brazil at the Atlanta Olympics,if am to be a 1000 years old,I would still remember the intense exhilaration..NOTHINGS ever come close to the sheer euphoria of THAT experience..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by cecymiammy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
njokuuche77:

How did you know it was weed? : tongue
Funny u....saw the mixture
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ayanbaba2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
tyconcepts:
The day my trouser tore just as I was stepping into an interview panel.... My village people followed me in a night bus cry

yes! your village people scored you an extra-time goal... no way back!

you're funny!

God pass devil ooooo. hope you don get a better job now?

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by obataokenwa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Did you marry her
Nop.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ejyksneh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
I have both and girls love me too much for that
BMCSlayer:
This story is for all my guys in the struggle. Read and learn

Two good friends, an elephant and a mouse, were walking through the jungles of Africa. Both minding their own business going down the path.

The elephant trips and falls into a huge hole and starts screaming, "Save me, save me!"

The mouse says, "Wtf do you expect me... Wait, wait... I got an idea."

The mouse runs home, goes into his garage and gets out his Mercedes Benz. He then drives to the hardware store, buys some rope and puts the rope in the back of Mercedes Benz.

The mouse drives back to the hole shouts down to the elephant, "Listen, I'm gonna tie this end of the rope to the back of my Mercedes Benz, and you tie the other end to your snout. So that way when we pull out, you'll be saved."

The plan worked.

A couple of days later, the elephant and the mouse were walking through the jungles of Africa again. Still minding their own business going down the path.

This time, the mouse trips and falls into the same hole and screams, "Save me, save me!"

The elephant whips out his dick, drops it in the hole and tells the mouse, "Run up my dick, and you'll be saved." ...and of course the plan worked.

...and do you know what the moral of this story is?

If you got a big dick, you don't need a Mercedes Benz
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by tyconcepts(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
ayanbaba2:

yes! your village people scored you an extra-time goal... no way back!

you're funny!

It was a wilderness experience angry grin
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by njokuuche77(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
cecymiammy:

Funny u....saw the mixture

It could be vegetable. Well what do i know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

shocked U strong o. Tell us na wink

lol na long story oo..
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by J2381: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Audray:
Lol. Yes 8. Jeez Joe. If i could, I'd give you an award for the little army of monickers you've created. smiley I'm frigging impressed.
Lol. grin grin
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is going to make for a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco or wait to get connected with smugglers to ferry us across the Mediterranean sea or the Atlantic ocean depending on what part of spain one is headed.The crossing into the Spanish enclaves on Morrocan soil is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

72 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
obataokenwa:
Nop.

Just imagin the disgrace you pass through bcose of a gurl another another man is fucking nw.....

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by denjjy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
the day Didier Drogba scored the last penalty kick that made Chelsea the champion of Europe. Bayern munchen VS Chelsea UCL Final

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by realoscar84(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
That was 2008/2009 season when hullcity beat arsenal 2-1 at emirate. I dont know what pushed me to shed my precious tears that day.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by MetroBaba1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Holysucker:
I will neva forget dis day..i wore a torned boxer unaware of it witout my clothes on.just my boxer..and der was dis girl I was crushing on den in my compound,(dey just parkd in newly)..was just trying to show off my fresh boy body swags den..I notice dat each time I walk pass her she will b laffing silently.and will b looking at me codedly..I was in an elated mood,started feeling fly tinking maybe she was actually feeling d Nigga,

i later summoned d courage to ask her wats making her laff..she was like I shud go and change my boxer.I looked at my boxer it was den it dawned on me dat av bin walking round d compound wit a torned boxer.

U kw d rest.??

Show Don End

2 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by TiffanyJ(f): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
johndwayy:

Tell us.. Why would your mom be dismayed?
I was glad he died. Never really liked the man. The first thing that came to my mind was: wow, mogambo has fallen. I was thirteen. Now as an adult, I wish he were still alive. I have a lot of things for him but it's late.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gonkin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
The day my own friend scammed me of 27k cuz of work. Till tomorrow i dislike scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
dancok:
Well, i never forget every single day, every day is to be remembered.

I checked up on you today where did you go?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Northmall:
February 7, 2017
Lost my baby sister and I couldn't get to see her before she was buried. She was just 10 yo
i'm realy pained and sad about dis, sori for ur loss bro

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:
This is going to make a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

You write quite well and that would have made it difficult for you to bore us me with your story.

Travelling into another country as an illegal immigrant isn't only risky considering that one can be deported within the blink of an eyelid but also quite dangerous because many never make it there. The remains of previous travellers you saw in the desert is a clear attestation to this.

Its even heartbreaking to know people who collapsed were left behind to die as they couldn't make it further. And surviving on urine? Really? The journey obviously wasn't for the fainthearted.

That said, you've got me hooked on your experience. Pray, tell, how did you later survive it? After the dangers you exposed yourself to, do you think it has paid off? Would you still embark on such a journey a second time if you find yourself in a bad situation going by all you know now?

Would be delighted to read more from you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by cecymiammy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
njokuuche77:

It could be vegetable. Well what do i know!
You know nothing
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by LZAA: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa yarimo sarrki alariiwo
grin grin if u say c omo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by LZAA: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa yarimo sarrki alariiwo
grin grin if u say c omo....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.