Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out (1300 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by McAkpos: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigerian love doctor, pyschologist and relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a university undergraduate who is in love with a fraudster.

Tentative research conducted has revealed that most Nigerian ladies don’t mind dating internet fraudsters as soon as he is ready to share his loot with them.

Read her story below:

Source: https://repnaija.com.ng/im-madly-in-love-with-a-yahoo-boy-girl-cries-out/

#Lalasticlala
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by tabtabtab: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Destiny and glory at stake....... Love wisely

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by HausaOverlord: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
U started falling for him or his yahoo money, just flex while it last b4 he eventually deposits u to Baba

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
This one is strong.
Dating a yahoo guy is risky, many of them are now ritualists using yahoo as cover

3 Likes

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Click like if u think this girl is atracted by the goodies.

Like share if u think is pure love..

Young lady the people have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Kamelot77(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
she just in love wit his money
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ebami sofun omo yen pe onfiku shere
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Olalan(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
She's in love with his money, but it will be wise if she stays away from the guy, cause yahoo boys mean no good for girls.

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Desdola(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
It should rather be I'm madly in love with a yahoo boy's money. Take away the money and see if the love would still be mad again
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
She's as morally deprived as the guy. She doesn't need advice from anyone as she'll do whatever suits her in the name of love. How do people sleep knowing they ripped someone of his/her hard earned money? Yahoo boys are the laziest set of boys. The repercussions in scamming people is grave...it may not come immediately but certainly with time.

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
There Is No Such Thing As Madly In Love. Love Is Not Insane...
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by CastedAyo: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Until he Yahooed you into early grave
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Apina(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Greedy bastards who would never learn. For future reference, I dont have RIP to waste undecided
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by marvin906(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
is greediness that will kill you
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Bibi294(f): 5:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Since you're madly in love with him, you should be rehearsing how to run mad after every every...

When we see you roaming around in ragS, we won't know twas because you were madly in love with yahoo boy who will end up making you mad for ritual... Rubbish
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2018
My dads ex tenant married a yahoo boy. A fine senior banking officer in a bank o. I was amased. I know another gal whose dad found out a month to the wedding that d guy is not an internet marketer but a yahoo boy he boycotted the wedding. Gals dating and marrying yahoo boys deserved to be used for rituals. Fools

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MEN! See 5 Signs That Shows You Are Impotent- (must See) / Lying About Your Age During Marriage: See What The Law Says / Check Out This 8 Sex Positions That Will Hit Your center of gravity Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.