Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice (5272 Views)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / Guyz,come In,need Serious Help Now Now Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Enlighten me on his stupidity..Cos you said God should increase his pain....& I said people like you when 55 cos you claiming to be the Oh Wise One!
dude its better to find out you were tricked at 55 to raise another man's kid than to trick yourself and raise another man's kid knowingly.
what excuse will you give God when He asks you why you ignored the millions of sperm He gave you to raise another man's sperm product??

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
My point is OP might just be insecure bucos she's pretty and might actually not doing any wrong, some people just cant handle the pressure of dating someone beautiful, any small attention they get comes with, jealousy & rage
ubunja:

dude, marriage is forever. you choose badly and you stuck with that choice forever. thats OP will stay married and burn. people like you think marriage is a game where you just pick any girl with a vagina and marry. marriage is serious business, choose carefully coz whoever you marry its for life. think with brain not with dick (she's sexy!) and not with your heart (i feel sorry for that single mama, let me save her). think with brain. please and thank you!!!!
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
What of people that adopt orphans...bros change your mentality....if I'm correct Dangote's only son & heir is not his biological son...there is more to life than this backward mentality......Eli's Sons in the bible were useless...Samuel that wasn't his was the one that continued in his footstep.
ubunja:

dude its better to find out you were tricked at 55 to raise another man's kid than to trick yourself and raise another man's kid knowingly.
what excuse will you give God when He asks you why you ignored the millions of sperm He gave you to raise another man's sperm product??
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
My point is OP might just be insecure because she's pretty and might actually not doing any wrong
that was the point i mentioned to you ages ago. guys like OP will accept any baggage and extras a woman brings as long as she's beautiful. coz they worship beauty. but they cant get a fresh beautiful woman so they settle for a beautiful woman who has expired (she's old, she has a kid) so they can control her by supplying her needs. problem is not cheating or what thats why i never talked about cheating but problem is with OP. as you're saying his INSECURITY. but you're wrong to support him in his marriage to this grandma with a kid. OP is fvcked and will never know happiness. thats why i never even offered advice coz you cant tell an HIV+ person to start using condoms.im warning losers like Martin0 who are dead set on that road.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Your points are conflicting dude...I see you are a bitter guy...you said early about wasting lives of girls.....I pity the lowlives that listen to morally bankrupt advice you give on here
ubunja:

dude, marriage is forever. you choose badly and you stuck with that choice forever. thats OP will stay married and burn. people like you think marriage is a game where you just pick any girl with a vagina and marry. marriage is serious business, choose carefully coz whoever you marry its for life. think with brain not with dick (she's sexy!) and not with your heart (i feel sorry for that single mama, let me save her). think with brain. please and thank you!!!!
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
What of people that adopt orphans...bros change your mentality....if I'm correct Dangote's only son & heir is not his biological son...there is more to life than this backward mentality......Eli's Sons in the bible were useless...Samuel that wasn't his was the one that continued in his footstep.
adoption has value only if both you and wifey are NOT related to the kid. then it shows you both are self-less.
instead of raising another man's kid you're better off going to the village to take that kid your cousin is struggling to raise and taking care of him.thats your blood right there and noone will ever take him away where you cant see him again. charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
amar3664:
I.am male 34 years old,i work in a private company,my english may not be good as it is not ny mother toungue,.i am married to a woman who is 30 yrs old and has a 4 years old son,she has divorced her husband before marrying to me,her husband according to her was abusive and alcoholic who used to abuse her,and beat her,she is very beautiful,i had known her for last two years,and from last one year we are married and staying together,now she has BP problem as she is healthy woman,i have kept a servant for her so that she did not have to do houshold work..while i m in office,sometimes i go for tour to other cities for two.to.three days,when i ask my wife to go on tour she denies citing reasons that her sons studies would be affected,once i said what will u do if u alone in house while i m on tour,then she said ,she would call me and talk to me on phone,so that she would not feel alone,then i said u need not feel alone in night as our servant will also stay in same house.,listening to this she jokingly said yes she would call servant as hold him and sleep with him,?why did she say that,?before i decided to keep a servant,she never said that she want maid rather than servant,she alsways agreed for servant and never once said about maid...what are chances she might Bleep him..

You and your Godforsaken threads.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Your points are conflicting dude...I see you are a bitter guy...you said early about wasting lives of girls.....I pity the lowlives that listen to morally bankrupt advice you give on here
as long as guys like you exist that dont value virginity then we'll create the damaged goods you are so in love with. i'll marry a virgin but every virgin i cross paths with will lose her virginity. clearly you guys dont need it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
I didn't support him...he made his choice but can't handle it....& stop being an hypocrite, what makes you think you are better than the girl in question? Soon or later you will realise
ubunja:

that was the point i mentioned to you ages ago. guys like OP will accept any baggage and extras a woman brings as long as she's beautiful. coz they worship beauty. but they cant get a fresh beautiful woman so they settle for a beautiful woman who has expired (she's old, she has a kid) so they can control her by supplying her needs. problem is not cheating or what thats why i never talked about cheating but problem is with OP. as you're saying his INSECURITY. but you're wrong to support him in his marriage to this grandma with a kid. OP is fvcked and will never know happiness. thats why i never even offered advice coz you cant tell an HIV+ person to start using condoms.im warning losers like Martin0 who are dead set on that road.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
I didn't support him...
he made his choice but can't handle it ....& stop being an hypocrite, what makes you think you are better than the girl in question? Soon or later you will realise
yet here you are defending his choice. isnt it funny?
now you comparing me to OP's wife? i laugh at you.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
What of girls that were raped..your thinking is shallow, if this was that way Caucasians were thinking, I dont think there will be any development in the world
ubunja:

as long as guys like you exist that dont value virginity then we'll create the damaged goods you are so in love with. i'll marry a virgin but every virgin i cross paths with will lose her virginity. clearly you guys dont need it.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:

grin Dude you're beginning to sound too emotional cheesy Take a chill pill and get your head out your ass so you get some fresh air cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's not about emotions...let be mindful of some messages we pass across... You dont know the kind of people reading...I know of a girl that committed suicide cos of stuffs like this
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin Dude you're beginning to sound too emotional cheesy Take a chill pill and get your head out your ass so you get some fresh air cheesy grin
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
What of girls that were raped ..your thinking is shallow, if this was that way Caucasians were thinking, I dont think there will be any development in the world
now you're throwing every little thing that comes into your mind at me to see what will stick. pathetic. if you didnt rape that girl and if she's not your young sister walk away, its none of your business. the only kid by another man you can take care of with dignity is your young sister's kid. coz you have genetic shares in that kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok I have heard you oo...Continue your good work grin grin grin grin
ubunja:

now you're throwing every little thing that comes into your mind at me to see what will stick. pathetic. if you didnt rape that girl and if she's not your young sister walk away, its none of your business. the only kid by another man you can take care of with dignity is your young sister's kid. coz you have genetic shares in that kid.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by highqueen(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:

i still pray his suffering is multiplied. guys like this are stubborn when we tell them truths and call us women-haters. then after marriage they surface with pathetic stories like this. serves him right. let him burn in his self-created hell.
martin0 you're next buddy.
you are a pathetic m0r0n for saying this,are you God??
btw,call donstan to save your sorry a$$
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
It's not about emotions...let be mindful of some messages we pass across... You dont know the kind of people reading...I know of a girl that committed suicide cos of stuffs like this
was she forced to be a single mama? she gladly opened her legs and got preg. and if noone put a rope around her and hanged her then her death is by her own stupidity.minus 1 loser.
you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:

you are a pathetic m0r0n for saying this,are you God??
btw,call donstan to save your sorry a$$
OK im a moròn. moving along.....

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Op it seems u have issues with ur self esteem. Biko work on it.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by highqueen(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:
OK im a moròn. moving along.....
atleast you know that you are m0r0n.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:

I am in agreement with the fact that people get easily influenced on the internet but at the same time the internet forums are not for the lily livered.

Everyone has freewill, the ability to choose good from bad. Every action and resultant consequence is as a result of choosing between two or more conflicting circumstances. We are not forced to decide rather we are given a set of options to decide on.

The choice to take action to accomplish what you want or what you deserve is entirely up to you. No one is going to seek you out and no one is going to do it for you. It's your move.Our parents bring us into the world, but in the end, we are responsible for what we become.

No one forces a person to be negative, and no one forces anyone to be positive. The choice is up to an individual and that person alone.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by amakadihot87(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:

pathetic!!!
you are a man at 34 at his very best and top of his Game lookswise, careerwise and confidencewise but instead of treating yourself to some fresh early 20s booty you waste all your treasures on some fossil thats not only NOT a virgin but is a divorced 30 yr old ancestor that brings you the product of another man's sperm to raise?? all becoz she is very beautiful?? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable.
.........its very obvious you have a mental problem....

where is your assistant donstain
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
She wasn't even a baby mama...she made a mistake but he without sin should cast the first stone..I pray God doesn't forgive you for every mistakes you make cos it seems you are a perfect human
ubunja:

was she forced to be a single mama? she gladly opened her legs and got preg. and if noone put a rope around her and hanged her then her death is by her own stupidity.minus 1 loser.
you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:

atleast you know that you are m0r0n.
atleast im not the one stalking a moròn

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........its very obvious you have a mental problem....

where is your assistant donstain
then leave me with my mental problems...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
She wasn't even a baby mama...she made a mistake but he without sin should cast the first stone..I pray God doesn't forgive you for every mistakes you make cos it seems you are a perfect human
well by killing herself she made a bigger mistake... she's more fvcked now... she's a loser.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Loser or not...we are not the same...you should encourage not condemn
ubunja:

well by killing herself she made a bigger mistake... she's more fvcked now... she's a loser.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Loser or not...we are not the same...you should encourage not condemn
encourage what exactly? that people marry beautiful 30yr old ex-divorces with kids? there is nothing to encourage. think with your dick or pvssy and you'll end up in a situation dick or pvssy cant save you from.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Lalas247(f): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Op it seems u have issues with ur self esteem. Biko work on it.
He doesn’t even have one .. after reading that sad
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
You just about dick & pussy nothing else.....drops pen undecided
ubunja:

encourage what exactly? that people marry beautiful 30yr old ex-divorces with kids? there is nothing to encourage. think with your dick or pvssy and you'll end up in a situation dick or pvssy cant save you from.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ReinaFarine: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
OP, if you're not comfortable with the servant, discuss it with your woman. Tell her your insecurities. She loves you, she's gonna compromise to make you happy. Maybe not a maid. Maybe an elderly house keeper. Someone she can talk to with neither of you feeling uncomfortable. Marriage is about compromise.

Also work on your insecurities. You have much more to offer than the servant. So, as long as you're sure you married a good woman, you have nothing to fear. Talk to her before bp kill you.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Divay22(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:

pathetic!!!
you are a man at 34 at his very best and top of his Game lookswise, careerwise and confidencewise but instead of treating yourself to some fresh early 20s booty you waste all your treasures on some fossil thats not only NOT a virgin but is a divorced 30 yr old ancestor that brings you the product of another man's sperm to raise?? all becoz she is very beautiful?? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable.
Hahahahahahahahaha
See finishing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? / Do You Easily Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.