Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? (1943 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Pearl05:

Good, a woman with good head over her shoulder can provide for herself beyond the so called benefits you offered to give. The so called flings abi friends with benefits doesn't usually end well. One party will always feel cheated.

Fine you started out stating the rules of the game but at a point she or you starts having feelings for the other, that's where things goes south.

You are very correct. At the bold face, it happens and once emotions starts setting in, it's only right I address the issue head on in a mature, caring way but I try not to compromise my principles. I respect her enough to tell her the truth, and respect myself enough to speak plainly and stand by my convictions. It's never pleasant, but it needn't be a source of regret if handled properly. There is power in truth.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by onward1: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That sounds nice too, but sometimes you just wanna be alone. A part-time husband, maybe? grin

Here I am. I always like to date ladies that want just dating and nothing serious. Part-time woman too.
No disturbance for money and they too understand you better than anyone. No querry on how you live your life yet they have good advice on how you grow big in life. Anyone here?
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2018
onward1:

Here I am. I always like to date ladies that want just dating and nothing serious. Part-time woman too.
No disturbance for money and they too understand you better than anyone. No querry on how you live your life yet they have good advice on how you grow big in life. Anyone here?

Well, that's not me, sorry. Your business will still be my business & vice versa. What you're looking for sounds more like F-buddy.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by Claireshan1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Claireshan1 , you need to read this

Marriage isn't a trophy grin
I never said it was but having a child in one's parents house is not the best either so just zip up your trouser :Por rather wait till you are married

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 3:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Marriage is not for everyone some people should not marry it’s a burden and a life sentence to the unfortunate soul who marries them
It’s a business arrangement or a cover for both husband and wife who have interests elsewhere
For others it actually it makes them a better person if you feel that marriage signaled the end of your individualness then you married the wrong person.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Not every lady wants marriage, we like our freedom too. The thought of going to bed with a bag of chips, instead of cooking a big meal for a husband & kids, sounds more enticing to me. Another thing is, when you live alone things stay the same, you don't have to tidy up after someone else. You can also do whatever the hell you want without having to check-in with the "head office" before making decisions or going anywhere. So basically, you're a free bird & life is on your terms.

Sigh. Looks divine from where I'm sitting.
this is the divine truth, God bless you sister.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Not every lady wants marriage, we like our freedom too. The thought of going to bed with a bag of chips, instead of cooking a big meal for a husband & kids, sounds more enticing to me. Another thing is, when you live alone things stay the same, you don't have to tidy up after someone else. You can also do whatever the hell you want without having to check-in with the "head office" before making decisions or going anywhere. So basically, you're a free bird & life is on your terms.

Sigh. Looks divine from where I'm sitting.
Please chop this kiss
Seen teddy bear Hun wink
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Marriage is not for everyone some people should not marry it’s a burden and a life sentence to the unfortunate soul who marries them
It’s a business arrangement or a cover for both husband and wife who have interests elsewhere
For others it actually it makes them a better person if you feel that marriage signaled the end of your individualness then you married the wrong person.
Some ladies think it’s. Meal ticket ... seen a few on NL .
Because their married everyone who ain’t is chasing men .. or trying to be married smh ..

Marriage is over rated but if you find the one and it’s meant to be go ahead .. but do not base your life finding a husband ..
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Goddys:
Marriage is a societal and religious construct. I always wonder why ladies always take marriage rites and traditions so serious that atmes they betray their own feelings just to get married.

I am of the opinion that marriage has never helped the male folks except to limit their independence. The worldview that it is to a man's sole benefit that he is survived by his offspring or be considered irrelevant is a fallacy.

The emergence of any new life till adulthood favours the female folks most while the male folks take wholesome responsibility of upkeep and sustainability of the child.

Marriage is a shackle to male freedom. He gives up his independence and emotional stability to a woman in exchange of what please? What does marriage offer to a man aside procreation cos I know a well-to-do man can contract a lady for procreation purposes only and pay her off?

I have observed the life of most married men and discovered that peace, stability, comfort and independence elude them.
Go and sit down. Talking rubbish. Its either you are impotent, can't get married, or You are too poor to take care of a family or you married the wrong person. Stop deceiving people,you are not more intelligent than God who made it so. In as much as everyone must not get married,your right up is that of a loser.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Oga go and sit down,you are talking rubbish. Its either you are impotent and can't perform the duty of a husband,or you are too poor that you are scared that you can't take care of a family or you married a wrong woman. Stop deceiving people,you are not more intelligent than God who made it so.In as much as everyone can't get married,your right up is that of a bitter loser. Go and deal with ur insecurity concerning marriage. Don't try to gain sympathy by asking the ladies,it is your duty as a man to go search for a wife not the other way round. The bible said,he who fineth a wife,fineth a good thing and obtain favour from God,it never said she who fineth a husband. Go hustle and get a wife or you go treat ur impotency. Bitter soul.
Re: Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Some ladies think it’s. Meal ticket ... seen a few on NL .
Because their married everyone who ain’t is chasing men .. or trying to be married smh ..

Marriage is over rated but if you find the one and it’s meant to be go ahead .. but do not base your life finding a husband ..

Overrated? I don’t know it’s certainly not mandatory as you pointed out it becomes the sole focus for some and his is when individuals end up in very toxic situations out of desperation because our society drills into people from a young age being married is a status for most rather than a union where the two people are actually in a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? / I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout / These Kind Of Women Will Hardly Find Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.