Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,952 members, 7,838,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Things Are Falling Apart (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Are Falling Apart (photos) (1314 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2018
i'm actually supposed to be optimistic on a beautiful monday morning, hopeful of a beautiful week, but my case is different. I've never found peace (both within and outside). It's from one worry to another. The following shows that my sorry state is falling apart:

- my family: my dad is being owed 3 months pension allowance while mum is yet to start receiving pension. Hmmm... good food no longer guaranteed. Rent is overdue as frustration, tension and conflict wades in....
Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018
- my condition is getting worse: a man of 26 who should have stood to cater for the family is paralysed by ailment. How do i become ecstatic when my mates are making it big put i'm here unable to work due to my handicapped situation. From head to chest to neck and now body issues. Just noticed a change in skin colour with the outer surface peeling off

Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Frustratedrat angry

Carry concon go dey beg money for road nah
Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Gofwane(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Don't you ever get tired of posting this shii all the time?
Your friends are making it big not by coming to Nairaland to create a thread and lament about their sorry state instead, by working hard. Some people don't even make up to #15,000 in a month, yet they are not complaining but hoping for the best.

The truth of the matter is you are very lazy! I've seen cases where people with one hand or leg are still hustling in the streets.

Don't get up and work hard, just keep sitting down at home and be creating threads on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked
it's even worse in my pubic area.

I wish i had a family doctor who would attend to my incessant complains as they unfold
Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Frustratedrat

Carry concon go dey beg money for road nah
i wonder why some people have given me that tag. Fine, i'm frustrated due to the state of things but i'm not a rat.

Before you vent your anger, come see the state of things for yourself. Do you know i almost fought with my brother because of garri.
Re: Things Are Falling Apart (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gofwane:
Don't you ever get tired of posting this shii all the time?
Your friends are making it big not by coming to Nairaland to create a thread and lament about their sorry state instead, by working hard. Some people don't even make up to #15,000 in a month, yet they are not complaining but hoping for the best.

The truth of the matter is you are very lazy! I've seen cases where people with one hand or leg are still hustling in the streets.

Don't get up and work hard, just keep sitting down at home and be creating threads on nairaland
Hmmm... #Food.For.Thought

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sleep More Better - Read How ! / / Lying About Your Age During Marriage: See What The Law Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.