Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19280 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by ib612(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2010
@Onwan:

I do understand your diplomacy; luring out a cat with a seasoned meat.

Now, as i read all that Taxzzpete wrote, i tend to agree that this guy, PTCconsult, is involve in a dubious deal (prove me wrong by coming on the forum).

How is the guy going to be nabbed?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 4:03pm On May 08, 2010
[size=15pt]0808-313-5006

FOR THOSE IN NIGERIA, YOU CAN CALL THAT NUMBER TO ARREST PTCONSULT
[/size]

Cheers

G
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bookface: 5:01pm On May 08, 2010
[size=13pt]If the dude is not responding, can someone kindly furnish us with his pictures? Let's nab the son of a dog[/size]
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2010
the guilty are always afraid. how can he respond when his a'ss has been exposed in public?  grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2010
PTconsult has newly registered as AGARIautos

BEWARE
!!!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2010
that dude is a chameleon! angry
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 5:44pm On May 08, 2010
ALLOW THE MODERATOR JUDGE THIS.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2010
What is your Office Address

AGARI MULTI FOODS, AGARI AUTOS ?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2010
this guy is truly a clown. he must think we're nuts to believe this crap! angry
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 5:55pm On May 08, 2010
AGARI's OFFICE,

PLOT 33, ADIFASE STREET, OFF AKILO ROAD, BARIGA, LAGOS.

PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AT YOUR TIME.

THANKS.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 5:57pm On May 08, 2010
PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM,

PLEASE, SOMEONE DROP YOUR NUMBER NOW AND LET'S TALK.

I AM WAITING,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2010
agriautos,
are you for real? grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 6:13pm On May 08, 2010
AGARIautos:

I WISH I WAS IN COUNTRY I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO MEET WITH YOU ALL IN PERSON AND THE ADMINISTRATOR TOO. I STILL HOPE TO DO SO WHENEVER I RETURN BACK HOME.

Can the Admin, please trace AGARI's IP address and geo location ? he is claiming to be out of Nigeria
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 6:21pm On May 08, 2010
@GEORGE_D, DROP YOUR NUMBER NOW AND IF YOU ARE IN WARRI I WILL DIRECT YOU TO COLLEAGUES WHO WILL TESTIFY WHO I AM AND IF YOU ARE RESIDING IN WARRI I WILL VISIT YOU TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE. AGARIautos IS NOT AFRAID NOR SCARED, WE ARE FOR REAL AND VERY GENUINE.

NOBODY SEEMS INTERESTED IN DROPPING HIS NUMBER, IT'S CLOSE TO MORNING HERE AND GOT TO CATCH SOME SLEEP AND COME BACK FIRST THING TOMORROW TO ANSWER FURTHER ALLEGATIONS.

@ROBOTICA, WHO STARTED THIS IF YOU RESIDE IN PH, I WILL COME MEET WITH YOU FACE TO FACE AS WELL.

THANK GOD IT ALL HAPPENED THIS WAY, ON MY RETURN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE OWNER OF THIS SITE (NAIRALAND) SO WE CAN OFFICIALLY CLARIFY AGARIautos NAME BEING DRAGGED TO MUD BY SOME GOOD SAMARITANS.

WAITING FOR A NUMBER BEFORE I GO TO BED, PLEASE.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2010
Which country are you now PTconsult sorry AGARIautos ?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 6:26pm On May 08, 2010
@GESTAPO, DROP YOUR NUMBER NOW LET ME CALL YOU, NO NEED OF SENDING THE ADMINISTRATOR TO TRACE ME. DROP YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU NOW AND STOP MAKING FUSS OVER NOTHING.

OK, PLEASE DROP YOUR NUMBER, I WILL CALL, I AM PAYING FOR THE CALL NOT YOU AND I DON'T EAT PEOPLE ON PHONES. SO WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED AND MAKING FUSS DISTURBING YOUR COMPUTER.

THANKS PEOPLE.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2010
AGARIautos:

@GESTAPO, DROP YOUR NUMBER NOW LET ME CALL YOU, NO NEED OF SENDING THE ADMINISTRATOR TO TRACE ME. DROP YOUR NUMBER LET ME CALL YOU NOW AND STOP MAKING FUSS OVER NOTHING.

OK, PLEASE DROP YOUR NUMBER, I WILL CALL, I AM PAYING FOR THE CALL NOT YOU AND I DON'T EAT PEOPLE ON PHONES. SO WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED AND MAKING FUSS DISTURBING YOUR COMPUTER.

THANKS PEOPLE.

I don't give my number to scammers, why not call bafams and rawe45 and sort how you intend to pay them back. you don't owe me.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 7:39pm On May 08, 2010
All this nonesense about who is who will only lead to silly comments and insults. Agari will give you his number because you are about to buy his Infiniti? or because you are who?

If you are interested in his car then go talk to him, if not, let him be.

There is an issue on ground; Rawe45 and PTC, its gradually being swept under the rug and the next thing you are trying to see a copy of Agari's marriage certificate - as if you all are a bunch of priests (Holy).

Anyone can advertise, whoever wants to buy should setup a meeting and be cautious with the transaction. IF NOT, go to Berger and select your choice by the colour, make your payment and drive off - case closed.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 8:00pm On May 08, 2010
ib612:

@Onwan:

I do understand your diplomacy; luring out a cat with a seasoned meat.

Now, as i read all that Taxzzpete wrote, i tend to agree that this guy, PTCconsult, is involve in a dubious deal (prove me wrong by coming on the forum).

How is the guy going to be nabbed?

Ib62
I feel you on that man, maybe folks can call the number Gestapo dropped to get at it BUT for me, its not my way of handling issues and would face it head-on at the right time (If it still makes any sense to me)
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Benniewank(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2010
gestapo:

I don't give my number to scammers, why not call bafams and rawe45 and sort how you intend to pay them back. you don't owe me.

For God's sake why are people like this? This guy has challenged you to drop him your number and there you go calling him a scammer. Have you given a second thought to; 'what if he's not PTC'? Peeps should learn to behave themselves even in the cover of a username. You may just be linking an innocent businessman to PTC.

Whoever is in doubt should drop his/her line or email for him to reach him/her, period!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by sonety2k(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2010
AGARIautos:

THANKS PEOPLE.

Gestapo ask you to drop your current phone number in TeXes with your full contact address in USA ? or which part of the world are you presently , kindly drop your phone number with your present contact address and a member of Nairaland will contact you to verify your claim
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by sonety2k(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2010
Benniewank:

For God's sake why are people like this? This guy has challenged you to drop him your number and there you go calling him a scammer. Have you given a second thought to; 'what if he's not PTC'? Peeps should learn to behave themselves even in the cover of a username. You may just be linking an innocent businessman to PTC.

Whoever is in doubt should drop his/her line or email for him to reach him/her, period!

But  why  don't  you AGARIautos  tell to us your  current  location with  full  phone number / zip code ~address to  verify also
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 9:08pm On May 08, 2010
I demand Seun or Monitor_1 explain what right or rights Gestapo has to go on every thread Agari has on nairaland to write "scammer, scammer go". It ridicules everything people are trying to do to help Rawe45 and PTC sort things out.

No one has the right to call him a scammer, this is someone with a physical office address, no one on nairaland can say he has dealt with him and he has scammed him/her in anyway - there is something called Slander in the law. Gestapo would not even drop his/her number BUT will call someone with a physical office and numbers a scammer.

I personally wish Rawe45 all the best and plead with PTC to do the right thing and leave out pride OR immaturity and help the guy out. Its a very small world.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 08, 2010
Gestapo, calm down, please! Agari has asked any interested parties to leave him contact details, so they can verify who he is, should they wish to do so.

Agari, I'm willing to take you up on your offer, but don't want to post my number on a public forum. You can contact me via YIM, my contact details are in my profile. Or just click on the YIM logo below my post count, and I'll give you a call.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 9:35pm On May 08, 2010
Siena:

Gestapo, calm down, please! Agari has asked any interested parties to leave him contact details, so they can verify who he is, should they wish to do so.

Agari, I'm willing to take you up on your offer, but don't want to post my number on a public forum. You can contact me via YIM, my contact details are in my profile. Or just click on the YIM logo below my post count, and I'll give you a call.

Good point right there.

I would not even advise Agari to give his overseas number or address openly on a forum like this (Its not safe for him and I dont see why he has to - to impress who?), IF Gestapo wants to buy a car from him, then Gestapo should contact him as detailed on the thread.

I still await Monitor_1 or Seun
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2010
Onwan, your stance on these issues and how you have tried to openely cover up for PTconsult scams has left me with no doubts that you are part of the syndicates to defraud nairalanders. also, your seeming approval of AGARIautos barely after posting is another suspicious move you have made, i quote you

Onwan:

Very nice ride
The package and packaging is extremely tempting, like buying a brand new Nokia phone.

Happy sales  cheesy

Going by the allegation that PTconsult is AGARIautos, a call was placed to the supposed AGARIautos and a lady picked the phone, i inquired about a 2006 Infiniti FX35 advertised for 4.8m naira and she quoted 5 million naira, her response to me were delayed like i was on speakerphone and she was being fed with the answers she gave me, it was so obvious. she said she is the secretary and said i need to make a deposit immediately and i will get the car in 6 weeks. Going by the fact that my hubby is a car dealer who ships cars home regularly from Germany here, i probed further to confirm if she knows what exactly she is talking, she quickly told me to drop a phone number and she would send me a text with all the details involved, i refused and all calls placed to the number after then has been ringing endlessly without answers
my instinct tells me she is the Ms Bukola Awokoya C, the bank account name PTconsult uses to front for customers to pay into.
Sophisticated scammers use women to poise as fronts for unsuspecting victims, and i am convinced beyond reasonable doubts that PTConsults is AGARIautos.

The similarities in the modus operandi would convince even a 2nd grader

If the admin is willing to assist us, he can trace AGARIautos IP address and geolocation to confirm if he is posting from texas usa or from bariga as he rightly quoted.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 10:36pm On May 08, 2010
I seriously wonder why my full reply is being removed each time I send it.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 10:38pm On May 08, 2010
Onwan:

I seriously wonder why my full reply is being removed each time I send it.

Simple, you are posting trash !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.