Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27627 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
horsepower101:
A big applause to LiberaDeus. Guy you know how to explain and analyze things.

Thank you Nwafor,

I have been watching from the sidelines on how this people distort facts and think no one will stand to them.

Most of them are yoruba muslims who love Buhari, hate Jonathan, fear igbos, believe igbos should leave lagos for them and also savour the suffering of igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by OnyeOGA(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

hehehehe

Tajudeen Ismail Kazeem Olawale

Have you not noticed that most mechanics in lagos na yoruba muslims. Those people fit kill you. Very dubious and dishonest people
grin
chai!
Muslims wey dey shit and piss inside their house with po.

Every Yoruba Muslim wants to claim Lagosian.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
chai!
Muslims wey dey shit and piss inside their house with po.

Every Yoruba Muslim wants to claim Lagosian.

Na that one dey vex me

The right thing dey should tell people that they feel disrespect lagos shld be sth like

"Guy respect the indigenes and the culture of the state, I am from Oyo state and i dont disrespect lagos"

But what you hear would be;

"Omo igbo, we go soon pursue una comot from lagos, una no get respect for una HOSTS, after we don accomodate una bla bla bla"

Please who made Wasiu from Osogbo my host, or tajudeen from Offa my host? Or how did Demola from Oye-Ekiti accomodate me pls?

Is he not in lagos to hustle like me? Why in no dey in village?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Purehuman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is the crass thinking of a typical Yoruba man, he thinks because Lagos is a yoruba state that means he has influence more than others in the entity called Nigeria. Like my brother said, we are all immigrants in Lagos and we all went to look for breakfast so that we won't die before nightfalls.

There is no shame in admitting the sweet truth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Purehuman:
This is the crass thinking of a typical Yoruba man, he thinks because Lagos is a yoruba state that means he has influence more than others in the entity called Nigeria. Like my brother said, we are all immigrants in Lagos and we all went to look for breakfast so that we won't die before nightfalls.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is just the bitter truth. But they will remain in denial. It's their way.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Purehuman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
horsepower101:

This is just the bitter truth. But they will remain in denial. It's their way.

They keep screaming oodua as if the old man left ile-ife before he died. The only people we should thank for this discovery are the British and the federal government. They made Lagos have the advantage, so since we still follow the economic pattern of the former, then nobody should complain.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Oga last i checked. If igboman no get opinion, just try and buy any of the listed items below and see if an igboman would be involved in the whole value chain then tell yourself if he has an opinion or influence in yoruba land

- Electronic(TV, radios, speakers)
-Mobile phones
-Laptops
-Building materials
- Tiles
- Toiletries
-Roofing
-Cars
-Car spareparts (brakepads, engine oil, brake oil, brake discs, engines etc)
-laptop accesories
-Furniture
-Interior decorations
the list can go on to infinity

Just try and live for one month without utilizing an igbo man and tell me whether he is relevant or not.

FYI, there are 3 Igbo representing lagos in the state house of assembly. That my friend is enough influence for someone who you claim is irrelevant.

As for me, i dont want to be relevant to you, i just want to live and survive but unfortunately for me, i cant do that in lagos for years without being relevant to you. So think of the percentage of Igbos in lagos then think of the relevance they actually have
I have been living without utilizing anybody. At the bolded hehehehehe comedy extravaganza. 3 igbomen my foot. Who dash una. The last time I checked, only Jude emeka is representing in Lagos House, so where did you get the two cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Na that one dey vex me

The right thing dey should tell people that they feel disrespect lagos shld be sth like

"Guy respect the indigenes and the culture of the state, I am from Oyo state and i dont disrespect lagos"

But what you hear would be;

"Omo igbo, we go soon pursue una comot from lagos, una no get respect for una HOSTS, after we don accomodate una bla bla bla"

Please who made Wasiu from Osogbo my host, or tajudeen from Offa my host? Or how did Demola from Oye-Ekiti accomodate me pls?

Is he not in lagos to hustle like me? Why in no dey in village?
See Omo una jumping over themselves. Yoruba law is just the beginning. Una just dey start. Make una dey here they give themselves hope on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Purehuman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice you are as.itting you are immigrant. Enjoy your stay. The owners are the ones in control. Sorry okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Purehuman:

They keep screaming oodua as if the old man left ile-ife before he died. The only people we should thank for this discovery are the British and the federal government. They made Lagos have the advantage, so since we still follow the economic pattern of the former, then nobody should complain.

Leave them let them be talking sh*t.

I dont have a problem with their oodua land as long as they dont sit on the fence.

They are too complacent, cowardly and lazy. They think sitting on the fence and waiting for things to materialize is wisdom.

In the creation of nigeria, Zik was pro nigeria(sth i blame him for), Sardauna was anti and later turned pro. Awo was sitting on the fence, he waited to see the stronger side so he could join. They never want to drive initiative because of fear.

When 1967 came, they clearly new seperation was right but supported the bigger side and hence made the easier decision. Today they are complaining of igbo migration, what did their fathers think in 1967? that we would be eating orji in the east throughout Nigerias existence while they cart away with every federal benefit.

Tinubu had been shouting restructuring since, immediately a pathway came to enjoy unitary govt, Tinubu and all his cronies suddenly think restructuring or a national conference is needless.

The other cr-etin on the other thread alcatraz was talking abt leaving the country and urging others to do so, now they have seen the country is going nowhere they now want the easy solution.

Imagine a sizeable percentage of an educated and so called cosmopolitan ethnic group following the hero of almajiris, in the north Buhari is worshipped by almajiris and sophisticated yorubas think the god of the almajiris is fit to be their god also, what a shame.

Lets enjoy one nigeria together. in 2 generations, lagos would be so cosmopolitan that the tribal identity would be so erased.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Oga last i checked. If igboman no get opinion, just try and buy any of the listed items below and see if an igboman would be involved in the whole value chain then tell yourself if he has an opinion or influence in yoruba land

- Electronic(TV, radios, speakers)
-Mobile phones
-Laptops
-Building materials
- Tiles
- Toiletries
-Roofing
-Cars
-Car spareparts (brakepads, engine oil, brake oil, brake discs, engines etc)
-laptop accesories
-Furniture
-Interior decorations
the list can go on to infinity

Just try and live for one month without utilizing an igbo man and tell me whether he is relevant or not.

FYI, there are 3 Igbo representing lagos in the state house of assembly. That my friend is enough influence for someone who you claim is irrelevant.

As for me, i dont want to be relevant to you, i just want to live and survive but unfortunately for me, i cant do that in lagos for years without being relevant to you. So think of the percentage of Igbos in lagos then think of the relevance they actually have
The bolded got me rolling on the floor. Omo ibo, which Lagos assembly are you talking about hehehehehe. When did Jude emeka becomes 3 men grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Purehuman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Nice you are as.itting you are immigrant. Enjoy your stay. The owners are the ones in control. Sorry okay

That's the stupidity of an average Yoruba man. You rule Lagos and I make money from Lagos. How does that pain me? What do I want to gain from ruling Lagos? I don't think any igbo man dreams of ruling it. What do you even say you control? The economic space we compete with in everything?

Guy, we are enjoying what you enjoy and we are suffering what you suffer in Lagos. So what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
See Omo una jumping over themselves. Yoruba law is just the beginning. Una just dey start. Make una dey here they give themselves hope on nairaland.

Yoruba law?

Why i like you guys is that you guys are like Bulls that hate the color red. You can kill a bull if you can deceive it with color red.

In this case, Igbo is color red and you guys are the bulls. Anything igbo supports is red for you guys but in your myopia you guys shoot yourselves in the foot doing that.

Igbo wanted biafra in 1967, you guys kicked against it, well now you have to deal with sharing your living space with them and they arent reducing in numbers.

Igbos wanted GEJ in 2015 and you kicked against it instead preferring anything over it, well right now most of you guys are fed uop of the country, the amount of people trying to escape to canada or USA is at an all time high. Recession plus currency mismangement has rendered many SW states insolvent and rendered your govts workers paupers, in short many are part time farmers now especially in Osun and Kwara.

IPOB came, a group that i personally detest for their methods, but you guys detested them for everything and celebrated their proscription, IPOB brought an opportunity to talk abt restructuring but you guys wanted it buried, just wait for buhari to win 2nd term and see what herdsmen will do to indigenous communities.

As for yoruba language law. Am just laughing because am sure the law will disenfranchise many yoruba admission applicants, how many yorubas are interested in crediting yoruba in waec( a language they are fluent in) . When more of your youths stay at home because of these requirements please know you brought it on yourself.

As for the LUC, am just laughing abt that one because ppl are already complaining, to spite your face, you guys cut your nose.

The law will eventually push a lot of you guys to ogun state because by the time the cost of living skyrockets, i wonder how your type will cope. So continue trying to stylishly push igbos out instead of coming out plain to fight for your own country. Any measure meted out to us will also be felt greatly or even more by you guys.

Enjoy one nigeria (a place where your destiny is intertwined with every other ethnic group including Igbos)

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Purehuman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

I dont have a problem with their oodua land as long as they dont sit on the fence.

They are too complacent, cowardly and lazy. They think sitting on the fence and waiting for things to materialize is wisdom.

In the creation of nigeria, Zik was pro nigeria(sth i blame him for), Sardauna was anti and later turned pro. Awo was sitting on the fence, he waited to see the stronger side so he could join. They never want to drive initiative because of fear.

When 1967 came, they clearly new seperation was right but supported the bigger side and hence made the easier decision. Today they are complaining of igbo migration, what did their fathers think in 1967? that we would be eating orji in the east throughout Nigerias existence while they cart away with every federal benefit.

Tinubu had been shouting restructuring since, immediately a pathway came to enjoy unitary govt, Tinubu and all his cronies suddenly think restructuring or a national conference is needless.

The other cr-etin on the other thread alcatraz was talking abt leaving the country and urging others to do so, now they have seen the country is going nowhere they now want the easy solution.

Imagine a sizeable percentage of an educated and so called cosmopolitan ethnic group following the hero of almajiris, in the north Buhari is worshipped by almajiris and sophisticated yorubas think the god of the almajiris is fit to be their god also, what a shame.

Lets enjoy one nigeria together. in 2 generations, lagos would be so cosmopolitan that the tribal identity would be so erased.

You keep giving them a heavy knock on the head. These people think they can eat the spoils alone without others joining in the table, they are so wrong.

We will keep enjoying Lagos until Nigeria cease to exist then we can return to our hometowns with pockets full of our own rations.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
I have been living without utilizing anybody. At the bolded hehehehehe comedy extravaganza. 3 igbomen my foot. Who dash una. The last time I checked, only Jude emeka is representing in Lagos House, so where did you get the two cheesy grin
Baba, I am just watching how they are making themselves happy on nairaland while the real thing is happening here. Those of them that knows the truth will be watching the foolishness of their tribesmen and shaking head. They are on nairaland making themselves happy and liking their comments by themselves while the real thing going on. They make law in Lagos, all they do is coming to nairaland behind their keypad and rant. When you will expect them to go to the national assembly and protest. That one said 3 igbos representing in Lagos state house, he can't even mention their names cheesy. Even the one emeka that is there is just like figurehead. Let them be here making themselves happy and after go in and take their akpu while the main deal is done. Soon, another one will come out and open thread to cry again. We are enjoying it. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Purehuman:

That's the stupidity of an average Yoruba man. You rule Lagos and I make money from Lagos. How does that pain me? What do I want to gain from ruling Lagos? I don't think any igbo man dreams of ruling it. What do you even say you control? The economic space we compete with in everything?

Guy, we are enjoying what you enjoy and we are suffering what you suffer in Lagos. So what's the difference?

Who dash am rule?

In reality, his tribesmen rule lagos why the others sit and loaf about.

Count the state governor and all his appointees, how may are they?

Plus their state assembly and all the local govt chairmen and councillors

Are they more than 2000 in number?

So a population of over 10 million yorubas will console themselves at night that a figure of less than 2000 yorubas lord over igbos and them in lagos meanwhile they milk the state dry through their different cronies.

What a pathetic life. The remaining 10 million or more yorubas will compete for everything with the non yorubas, some even work for igbos and live in their houses . Well as you said let them imagine they control the politics while we continue fighting for the economy and lets see who is better off

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

I like your dream

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Baba, I am just watching how they are making themselves happy on nairaland while the real thing is happening here. Those of them that knows the truth will be watching the foolishness of their tribesmen and shaking head. They are on nairaland making themselves happy and liking their comments by themselves while the real thing going on. They make law in Lagos, all they do is coming to nairaland behind their keypad and rant. When you will expect them to go to the national assembly and protest. That one said 3 igbos representing in Lagos state house, he can't even mention their names cheesy. Even the one emeka that is there is just like figurehead. Let them be here making themselves happy and after go in and take their akpu while the main deal is done. Soon, another one will come out and open thread to cry again. We are enjoying it. cheesy grin

Oga whether its 3 or 1 or whatever figure doesnt matter. I will look for the report i saw showing the representatives and even if i dont find it , it doesnt change anything abt what i have said.

Please tell Ambode to hasten up his LUC, i was disappointed when he even reduced it, when the cost of living skyrockets, please remember not to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

No truer words @ the bolded this is why I hardly comment on NL. Haven found that the only strength and place they find solace is here.

The second bolded is true too. Infact, Lagos is reclaiming back her land ie,..which is the recent on festac and of recent the former state house was won by Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Baba, If you see as I dey laugh here ehn. When he said 3 igbomen in the Lagos house assembly, I cannot but laugh. But I later think maybe he's talking of Lagos in Portugal and not the one we have here. He can't even mention their names. I am just laughing as if I inhale laughing gas. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
I like your dream

Hehehe

please dream yours.

In case math is hard for you, 2 generations would be like 60 to 80years

Close your eyes and imagine how lagos would like then politically and economically. Am sure nigeria wouldnt seperate by then cause you guys wont have the balls and for every year we spend together in this sh***ole, we get more and more of yours and you get nothing from ours. Think of that my friend.

Think of that igbo man making a bank transfer now to complete his acquisition of 2 plots of land in Ibeju-lekki or even Mowe, Ketu and every place you can imagine. Think of that igbo mother giving birth to twins now in a hospital on the mainland and think of what those twins will be in decades from now and consider that the igbo women giving birth in lagos are in their hundreds of thousands and they are growing their kids in lagos.

If a life with omo igbo is not nice for you then things are about to get a whole lot worse. Think abt the time frame from 1998 to 2017 and the numbers of non yorubas that have increased in those 19 years and think of how the next 19 years will be.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Oga whether its 3 or 1 or whatever figure doesnt matter. I will look for the report i saw showing the representatives and even if i dont find it , it doesnt change anything abt what i have said.

Please tell Ambode to hasten up his LUC, i was disappointed when he even reduced it, when the cost of living skyrockets, please remember not to complain.
Another ipob bureu stat have changed direction again. From 3 igbomen to whether 3 or 1. This people won't stop making me laugh grin. Today igbo are 90%, tomorrow 70%, nest tomorrow, 50%. All I know is that the stat will never go below 40%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

No truer words @ the bolded this is why I hardly comment on NL. Haven found that the only strength and place they find solace is here.

The second bolded is true too. Infact, Lagos is reclaiming back her land ie,..which is the recent on festac and of recent the former state house was won by Lagos. grin
I like playing with them here on nairaland. They want to die because of our land. It is a privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Hehehe

please dream yours.

In case math is hard for you, 2 generations would be like 60 to 80years

Close your eyes and imagine how lagos would like then politically and economically. Am sure nigeria wouldnt seperate by then cause you guys wont have the balls and for every year we spend together in this sh***ole, we get more and more of yours and you get nothing from ours. Think of that my friend.

Think of that igbo man making a bank transfer now to complete his acquisition of 2 plots of land in Ibeju-lekki or even Mowe, Ketu and every place you can imagine. Think of that igbo mother giving birth to twins now in a hospital on the mainland and think of what those twins will be in decades from now and consider that the igbo women giving birth in lagos are in their hundreds of thousands and they are growing their kids in lagos.

If a life with omo igbo is not nice for you then things are about to get a whole lot worse. Think abt the time frame from 1998 to 2017 and the numbers of non yorubas that have increased in those 19 years and think of how the next 19 years will be.
They twins will be Oba of Lagos na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
I like playing with them here on nairaland. They want to die because of our land. It is a privilege

Each time I look at reality (not the long episode those delusional fellows are making up there) on ground I can't help but laugh grin

Who's exactly loosing,poor and growing economically.
I read that mofo long episode up there asking why yoruba from other state lives in Lagos I was like undecided undecided WTF cheesy

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:

Mumu, who dash you land

If you never buy land, sorry you are still a tenant or living under a tenant.

Stop denying your state, why are you not claiming Osun where you are from?

Nobody is dragging state with you.

I have friends from lagos(indigenous people).People from Ikorodu, isheri, Epe etc

They are proud of their heritage, why are you attaching yourself to their heritage?

Be proud of your heritage and stop acting like an omonile.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Who dash am rule?

In reality, his tribesmen rule lagos why the others sit and loaf about.

Count the state governor and all his appointees, how may are they?

Plus their state assembly and all the local govt chairmen and councillors

Are they more than 2000 in number?

So a population of over 10 million yorubas will console themselves at night that a figure of less than 2000 yorubas lord over igbos and them in lagos meanwhile they milk the state dry through their different cronies.

What a pathetic life. The remaining 10 million or more yorubas will compete for everything with the non yorubas, some even work for igbos and live in their houses . Well as you said let them imagine they control the politics while we continue fighting for the economy and lets see who is better off
See mumu, sebi all your legislature in alaigbo are up to 40million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
See mumu, sebi all your legislature in alaigbo are up to 40million.

You cant even read sef. How does your question tally with what i said there?

Owoda, better go park to toll gate park. This is rush hour period, make you collect enough money so you go drink agbo jedi for night and tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Each time I look at reality (not the long episode those delusional fellows are making up there) on ground I can't help but laugh grin

Who's exactly loosing,poor and growing economically.
I read that mofo long episode up there asking why yoruba from other state lives in Lagos I was like undecided undecided WTF cheesy

grin grin
Abi o, I asked him why other anambra state indigens are in awka, why other imo indigens are in owerri. The mumu no fit answer me. Just imagine a dumb question that a madman shouldn't ask. Tuesday, they cry Lagos is biniland, tomorrow, they wail it is no man's land. You will now be wondered where they belong. Such a confused tribe. And one will now wonder why nwazurike and nwosu called them foolish and lazy thinkers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Mumu, who dash you land

If you never buy land, sorry you are still a tenant or living under a tenant.

Stop denying your state, why are you not claiming Osun where you are from?

Nobody is dragging state with you.

I have friends from lagos(indigenous people).People from Ikorodu, isheri, Epe etc

They are proud of their heritage, why are you attaching yourself to their heritage?

Be proud of your heritage and stop acting like an omonile.

Those your friends that are indigens must be igbo by tribe from ikorodu and epe and they speak wawa igbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

You cant even read sef. How does your question tally with what i said there?

Owoda, better go park to toll gate park. This is rush hour period, make you collect enough money so you go drink agbo jedi for night and tomorrow morning.
See wawa igbo, Owoda is better than using a child as collateral for 100naira debt. Better than selling ones child just to buy akpu. We have the news here, many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
See wawa igbo, Owoda is better than using a child as collateral for 100naira debt. Better than selling ones child just to buy akpu. We have the news here, many.

Yea and am sure its also better than selling a human head for 4k like your kinsmen have been caught doing over and over again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest / Obono-Obla:People Walking Free With Billion Of Dollars In Accounts / We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.