Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27534 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Abi o, I asked him why other anambra state indigens are in awka, why other imo indigens are in owerri. The mumu no fit answer me. Just imagine a dumb question that a madman shouldn't ask. Tuesday, they cry Lagos is biniland, tomorrow, they wail it is no man's land. You will now be wondered where they belong. Such a confused tribe. And one will now wonder why nwazurike and nwosu called them foolish and lazy thinkers cheesy

See this idiot oh

Was your question ever hard to answer. Oya let me help your kindergarten brain. Imo indigenes are in anambra for business and the likes. Anambra indigenes go to Imo for similar things. And for those igbos that go to onitsha main market from any state, the reason is also valid for SSners to go to onitsha. So what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Your tribe consists of the laziest and dirtiest things africa has ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Each time I look at reality (not the long episode those delusional fellows are making up there) on ground I can't help but laugh grin

Who's exactly loosing,poor and growing economically.
I read that mofo long episode up there asking why yoruba from other state lives in Lagos I was like undecided undecided WTF cheesy

grin grin

Thats because you are an idiot.

If you cant see the logic behind the question then no need going back and forth with you.

So you think its normal that the smallest state in the SW should house the largest population of SWners. If you guys are migrating in droves from SW hinterlands to lagos even as we speak now then why are you surprised that others are there?

Tribalistic fools

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is why it's quite difficult chatting with emotional sisi/fellows on NL. When you are done serving your ban your brain will reset.
grin grin grin

The boy call me i..diot because I state facts and nothing but the truth.

Next please. cool

I lied? No be true I talk undecided

Here, and again below :

7 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wont start posting pictures about investments coming into enugu and anambra and other SE states.

Others have done that job and am sure you have viewed such threads.

Continue enjoying selective info while no SW governor save Ambode can comfortably pay salaries of their staff.

Kwara is owing in years now,

Osuns payment is like shift work, Aregbe will be on for four months, then next four months he will be off. on and off like a security guard doing shifts

Oyo state the same thing, to even fund schools na wahala, still the governor is still looking for respect for constituted authority the same way you osun migrants are looking for respect in lagos like its your state of origin

Ondo the same owing of salaries

Maybe Ekiti is paying, i wouldnt know about that but am sure that Fayose earns at least 15% of his states revenue as salary and security vote while developing stomach infrastructure

You people should be grateful for the british citing lagos as their capital, that has been your only saving grace cause the rest of the SW is a glorified village with ritualists and cultists running rampant.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
God bless SW.
Who doesn't know that calabar was also former capital

Cry us an ocean even river tongue. cool cool

grin grin grin
Pained ipod shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

See this idiot oh

Was your question ever hard to answer. Oya let me help your kindergarten brain. Imo indigenes are in anambra for business and the likes. Anambra indigenes go to Imo for similar things. And for those igbos that go to onitsha main market from any state, the reason is also valid for SSners to go to onitsha. So what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Your tribe consists of the laziest and [b]dirtiest things [/b]africa has ever seen.
Emotion already set in hehehehehe. At the bolded, maybe we need to ask WHO why they called your tribe dirtiest in the world by naming and shaming your 3 cities as the world dirtiest

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:
God bless SW.
Who doesn't know that calabar was also former capital

Cry us an ocean even river tongue. cool cool

grin grin grin
Pained ipod shocked
Is it the Yoruba's fault that Lagos is not located in alaigbo grin cheesy. These people should go and arrest God Abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:
This is why it's quite difficult chatting with emotional sisi/fellows on NL. When you are done serving your ban your brain will reset.
grin grin grin

The boy call me i..diot because I state facts and nothing but the truth.

Next please. cool

I lied? No be true I talk undecided

Here, and again below :
This is one of the genesis of their enviness. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Emotion already set in hehehehehe. At the bolded, maybe we need to ask WHO why they called your tribe dirtiest in the world by naming and shaming your 3 cities as the world dirtiest

Lool!
The dude was crying on my mention. shocked shocked I was so sure I couldn't handle adult baby. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

If you cant see the logic behind the question then no need going back and forth with you.

So you think its normal that the smallest state in the SW should house the largest population of SWners. If you guys are migrating in droves from SW hinterlands to lagos even as we speak now then why are you surprised that others are there?

Tribalistic fools
See this odensi, calling someone tribalist. The one you are doing is patriotism. I said you are just plain stupid. Chukwudi, na envy go kill you and your fellow. Swine.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Lool!
The dude was crying on my mention. shocked shocked I was so sure I couldn't handle adult baby. grin grin
Lmao, you self get bad mouth. Person they cry you no fit dash am handkerchief to wipe his tears. Oya take this one below and give him. Be benevolent enough.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Purehuman:

That's the stupidity of an average Yoruba man. You rule Lagos and I make money from Lagos. How does that pain me? What do I want to gain from ruling Lagos? I don't think any igbo man dreams of ruling it. What do you even say you control? The economic space we compete with in everything?

Guy, we are enjoying what you enjoy and we are suffering what you suffer in Lagos. So what's the difference?
No, the Yorubas are not making money na paper them they make. Dopemu

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Yoruba law?

Why i like you guys is that you guys are like Bulls that hate the color red. You can kill a bull if you can deceive it with color red.

In this case, Igbo is color red and you guys are the bulls. Anything igbo supports is red for you guys but in your myopia you guys shoot yourselves in the foot doing that.

Igbo wanted biafra in 1967, you guys kicked against it, well now you have to deal with sharing your living space with them and they arent reducing in numbers.

Igbos wanted GEJ in 2015 and you kicked against it instead preferring anything over it, well right now most of you guys are fed uop of the country, the amount of people trying to escape to canada or USA is at an all time high. Recession plus currency mismangement has rendered many SW states insolvent and rendered your govts workers paupers, in short many are part time farmers now especially in Osun and Kwara.

IPOB came, a group that i personally detest for their methods, but you guys detested them for everything and celebrated their proscription, IPOB brought an opportunity to talk abt restructuring but you guys wanted it buried, just wait for buhari to win 2nd term and see what herdsmen will do to indigenous communities.

As for yoruba language law. Am just laughing because am sure the law will disenfranchise many yoruba admission applicants, how many yorubas are interested in crediting yoruba in waec( a language they are fluent in) . When more of your youths stay at home because of these requirements please know you brought it on yourself.

As for the LUC, am just laughing abt that one because ppl are already complaining, to spite your face, you guys cut your nose.

The law will eventually push a lot of you guys to ogun state because by the time the cost of living skyrockets, i wonder how your type will cope. So continue trying to stylishly push igbos out instead of coming out plain to fight for your own country. Any measure meted out to us will also be felt greatly or even more by you guys.

Enjoy one nigeria (a place where your destiny is intertwined with every other ethnic group including Igbos)
Anything igbo support is color red like Jonathan, agbaje. You are really a color red. Wow, you mean you supported all those ones and we kicked against it and that is the end for you. Remember you want agbaje too and we also kicked against it. That should tell you how superior we are. cheesy Wow.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
See this odensi, calling someone tribalist. The one you are doing is patriotism. I said you are just plain stupid. Chukwudi, na envy go kill you and your fellow. Swine.

Mumu my name no be Chukwudi, Wasiu shey you dey hear

If you are anywhere, just try and sample the opinion of people on tribes and hygiene. If you tell them sey you be yoruba dem no go gree.

So just form sth else for 5 minutes and see whether they wont blow your mind and tell you how they perceive yorubas to be dirty.

You think am angry. Am calling you guys what you are and you people are ganging up to try and paint me in the light you want.

All the points i raised earlier totally flawed your general owoda thinking which is summarized as; Omo igbo comot from lagos since you dont want to show us the indigenes respect.

Till now you havent told me your state and am sure its not lagos.

Wasiu sey na envy go kill us.

Oga dont hype yourselves, an igbo man cant envy a yoruba man

You people are seen as lazy, uncouth, dirty and generally nothing admirable by igbos so where does the envy come from

You can say we despise you guys for your hypocritical and treacherous ways, thats a known fact that cant be argued but ENVY, hehehe in your dreams

You guys are not a threat to our existence but we share your living space with you guys

We feel the envy and resentment from you guys

Or is it your ladies you want to talk about.

Based on standards of beauty in africa, please which amongst igbo or yoruba ladies will envy each other.

We are playing you on your home soil and gaining influence and you cant even touch us back home.

I even feel its a bit unfair sef. I dey pity for una considering someone on this thread even said that Orile and environs are dominated by igbos, to add to that, you can also add Ajah, surulere, magodo and many other places. I personally feel that without we igbos knowing, we undermine you guys a lot and show your laziness so much. Its kind of how you feel bad for a little team being thrashed by a team like Barca and the likes.

So sorry my friend, but igbos dont envy you. Your men are lazy and your women lack elegance. The education you boast of is no longer an advantage, the gap has been fully bridged. The only thing you guys hang on to is the influence of the city of lagos which you now grudgingly share with so many igbos.

I don die oh, in say na ENVY
When you tell person sey you be omo igbo they automatically assume you have money, when a local populace mistakenly assume you to be rich always even when its not so, please who is more prone to envy?

Oga go and rest, you dont have any point again

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Anything igbo support is color red like Jonathan, agbaje. You are really a color red. Wow, you mean you supported all those ones and we kicked against it and that is the end for you. Remember you want agbaje too and we also kicked against it. That should tell you how superior we are. cheesy Wow.

Yesso very very superior

Enjoy your land use charge from Ambode and all the new taxes he is bringing along now.

Jagaban is not smiling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Another ipob bureu stat have changed direction again. From 3 igbomen to whether 3 or 1. This people won't stop making me laugh grin. Today igbo are 90%, tomorrow 70%, nest tomorrow, 50%. All I know is that the stat will never go below 40%.
Why you bad like this na

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Mumu my name no be Chukwudi, Wasiu shey you dey hear

If you are anywhere, just try and sample the opinion of people on tribes and hygiene. If you tell them sey you be yoruba dem no go gree.

So just form sth else for 5 minutes and see whether they wont blow your mind and tell you how they perceive yorubas to be dirty.

You think am angry. Am calling you guys what you are and you people are ganging up to try and paint me in the light you want.

All the points i raised earlier totally flawed your general owoda thinking which is summarized as; Omo igbo comot from lagos since you dont want to show us the indigenes respect.

Till now you havent told me your state and am sure its not lagos.

Wasiu sey na envy go kill us.

Oga dont hype yourselves, an igbo man cant envy a yoruba man

You people are seen as lazy, uncouth, dirty and generally nothing admirable by igbos so where does the envy come from

You can say we despise you guys for your hypocritical and treacherous ways, thats a known fact that cant be argued but ENVY, hehehe in your dreams

You guys are not a threat to our existence but we share your living space with you guys

We feel the envy and resentment from you guys

Or is it your ladies you want to talk about.

Based on standards of beauty in africa, please which amongst igbo or yoruba ladies will envy each other.

We are playing you on your home soil and gaining influence and you cant even touch us back home.

I even feel its a bit unfair sef. I dey pity for una considering someone on this thread even said that Orile and environs are dominated by igbos, to add to that, you can also add Ajah, surulere, magodo and many other places. I personally feel that without we igbos knowing, we undermine you guys a lot and show your laziness so much. Its kind of how you feel bad for a little team being thrashed by a team like Barca and the likes.

So sorry my friend, but igbos dont envy you. Your men are lazy and your women lack elegance. The education you boast of is no longer an advantage, the gap has been fully bridged. The only thing you guys hang on to is the influence of the city of lagos which you now grudgingly share with so many igbos.

I don die oh, in say na ENVY
When you tell person sey you be omo igbo they automatically assume you have money, when a local populace mistakenly assume you to be rich always even when its not so, please who is more prone to envy?

Oga go and rest, you dont have any point again
Na wa o, see epistle on top small talk hehehehehe. People like world health organisation right grin. Who get time to envy people that can't do without coming to my land for survival. It is like saying America is envious of Africa. If you want to see envy, go to South Africa. No one has such time here.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Leave them let them be talking sh*t.

I dont have a problem with their oodua land as long as they dont sit on the fence.

They are too complacent, cowardly and lazy. They think sitting on the fence and waiting for things to materialize is wisdom.

In the creation of nigeria, Zik was pro nigeria(sth i blame him for), Sardauna was anti and later turned pro. Awo was sitting on the fence, he waited to see the stronger side so he could join. They never want to drive initiative because of fear.

When 1967 came, they clearly new seperation was right but supported the bigger side and hence made the easier decision. Today they are complaining of igbo migration, what did their fathers think in 1967? that we would be eating orji in the east throughout Nigerias existence while they cart away with every federal benefit.

Tinubu had been shouting restructuring since, immediately a pathway came to enjoy unitary govt, Tinubu and all his cronies suddenly think restructuring or a national conference is needless.

The other cr-etin on the other thread alcatraz was talking abt leaving the country and urging others to do so, now they have seen the country is going nowhere they now want the easy solution.

Imagine a sizeable percentage of an educated and so called cosmopolitan ethnic group following the hero of almajiris, in the north Buhari is worshipped by almajiris and sophisticated yorubas think the god of the almajiris is fit to be their god also, what a shame.

Lets enjoy one nigeria together. in 2 generations, lagos would be so cosmopolitan that the tribal identity would be so erased.

The bolded statement is one thing I clearly remember Nnamdi Kanu pointing out about tinubu. He and awolowo embodies the hypocritical nature of the Yorubas.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lmao, you self get bad mouth. Person they cry you no fit dash am handkerchief to wipe his tears. Oya take this one below and give him. Be benevolent enough.

Don't mind that kid. grin
I wonder why the whole alaigbo don't have state such as 'PHORT, kanu/kaduna,lagos et al like every other region all their yeye claims they develop everywhere. Those same people came up with a thread[b]Enugu the pride of the east[/b] but to my surprise they are still not proud of it. I only proved to the mofo that lagos isn't all that matters to us/SW economically but SW as whole hence why I showed the mofo ogun industrial strides.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Pigsandidiots: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

I wonder why the whole alaigbo don't have state such as 'PHORT, kanu/kaduna,lagos et al like every other region all their yeye claims they develop everywhere. Those same people came up with a thread[b]Enugu the pride of the east[/b] but to my surprise they are still not proud of it. I only proved to the mofo that lagos isn't all that matters to us/SW economically but SW as whole hence why I showed the mofo ogun industrial strides.

grin grin
That alone can make someone angry na grin. If na you nko

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Yea and am sure its also better than selling a human head for 4k like your kinsmen have been caught doing over and over again.
Yes o, at least, they don't feast on it like one tribe from E........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

grin grin

He called me kid, nothing i wont see

I am almost 100% sure that am older and more accomplished than you but not time to argue too much since we cant prove anything online and am not interested in letting anyone know who i am.

You said we aint proud of enugu.

We are proud of the whole east including our villages.

Please go to Orlu in imo state or Alor in anambra state and try and price a plot of land there, these are small towns next to villages.

No igbo man there will sell any plot of land for anything less than 10 million and am even being conservative because i know lands in Orlu can go as high as 50 million(yes you heard me well).

These amounts i called are not the true economic values of the lands but they show how the igbo man values his lands. We dont sell our lands anyhow even in our villages, we keep hold of our cultural heritage instead of selling our lands for pittances to more than 2 people as your brothers do in the west.

Another thing, how do you enjoy driving in lagos during xmas period?
Am sure you love it, you can dash from berger to ajah in 30 mins, no traffic, no hassle. Well that is as a result of millions of people who are so ashamed of their lands that they cant wait to travel every year to go and show the shame they have for their lands . Even easter break, the shame just carries us out to the place we are ashamed of in droves.

We even send millions down just to erect buildings cause we are ashamed of our land over there. We also take time to ensure we get spouses from there just because we are ashamed.

While you guys that are so proud of your states are so proud that your pride just keeps you in lagos for decades and years without even going back home, the pride is so strong that you immediately discard your home and assume EKO as your new home.

My oh my i love this pride.
Can you do me a favor? keep that stinking pride outta my way, let me keep my shame and continue doing what am doing.

When nigeria seperates eh, you people will so suffer. Cause you are totally unprepared for it

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Yes o, at least, they don't feast on it like one tribe from E........

And another tribe where their obas dont just feast on flesh but on the heart of the previous oba thats after burying an abobaku with the previous oba.

So sophisticated mehn, this is 22nd century stuff. Can only come from the WEST

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
LiberaDeus:

He called me kid, nothing i wont see

I am almost 100% sure that am older and more accomplished than you but not time to argue too much since we cant prove anything online and am not interested in letting anyone know who i am.

You said we aint proud of enugu.

We are proud of the whole east including our villages.

Please go to Orlu in imo state or Alor in anambra state and try and price a plot of land there, these are small towns next to villages.

No igbo man there will sell any plot of land for anything less than 10 million and am even being conservative because i know lands in Orlu can go as high as 50 million(yes you heard me well).

These amounts i called are not the true economic values of the lands but they show how the igbo man values his lands. We dont sell our lands anyhow even in our villages, we keep hold of our cultural heritage instead of selling our lands for pittances to more than 2 people as your brothers do in the west.

Another thing, how do you enjoy driving in lagos during xmas period?
Am sure you love it, you can dash from berger to ajah in 30 mins, no traffic, no hassle. Well that is as a result of millions of people who are so ashamed of their lands that they cant wait to travel every year to go and show the shame they have for their lands . Even easter break, the shame just carries us out to the place we are ashamed of in droves.

We even send millions down just to erect buildings cause we are ashamed of our land over there. We also take time to ensure we get spouses from there just because we are ashamed.

While you guys that are so proud of your states are so proud that your pride just keeps you in lagos for decades and years without even going back home, the pride is so strong that you immediately discard your home and assume EKO as your new home.

My oh my i love this pride.
Can you do me a favor? keep that stinking pride outta my way, let me keep my shame and continue doing what am doing.

When nigeria seperates eh, you people will so suffer. Cause you are totally unprepared for it

[/s]

Really? Do I look like I am one of those fellows you can fill with your imaginary wealth, am better than bla bla, and all these usual rubbish Really?

Yeah! Yeah!! I am dangote too.

What a story teller.

Mychew grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

grin grin

Enugu is truly the pride of the east and the proof is in the rapid development going on there unlike Ibadan that was abandoned to decay..

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
horsepower101:

Enugu is truly the pride of the east and the proof is in the rapid development going on there unlike Ibadan that was abandoned to decay..
I was sure one of you will play your usual game. So? You had to go dig ibadan 50s aerial view...just to feel good?

Enugu, your Pride my foot. Economically or what exactly?
None of you has shown that you are even proud of it.

Shmmm

Stop boring me with una usual random pictures. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Pride my foot. Economically or what exactly?
None of you has shown that you are even proud of it.

Shmmm

Stop boring me with una usual random pictures. cool

If igbos are not proud of it then why are they pouring in millions of dollars in the real estate sector yearly?? Are Yorubas really proud of other places outside of Lagos? That's the real question. The last picture is ibadan.

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

Really? Do I look like I am one of those fellows you can fill with your imaginary wealth, am better than bla bla, and all these usual rubbish Really?

Yeah! Yeah!! I am dangote too.

What a story teller.

Mychew grin

You dont even have sense sef

The aim of my write up was to show you that Igbos are proud of the east and they show it by their actions in lagos not by their actions on NL. But as usual when agbo jedi don fill your brain plus ewedu in your diet, you lack focus and cant see a fact being clearly stated but just read the first 2 lines and still quoted and commented.

I no even send you sef, i want other neutral people to read my posts and see the igbo vs yoruba debate from another angle.

And while you are at it, if you are a christian, easter is coming up, plan to visit your home state wherever it is and show how proud you are of it
Or maybe you are from the mighty Victoria Island or Ikoyi, maybe thats your village but if that aint it, for once be proud of your heritage instead of forming attache by force.

Am sure my brothers will travel as usual from thursday to go and stay in their lovely lovely home. There is no place like home.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin

I was waiting for this rubbish after...after being defeated this is what they usually result.

Done and dusted. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

You dont even have sense sef

The aim of my write up was to show you that Igbos are proud of the east and they show it by their actions in lagos not by their actions on NL. But as usual when agbo jedi don fill your brain plus ewedu in your diet, you lack focus and cant see a fact being clearly stated but just read the first 2 lines and still quoted and commented.

I no even send you sef, i want other neutral people to read my posts and see the igbo vs yoruba debate from another angle.

And while you are at it, if you are a christian, easter is coming up, plan to visit your home state wherever it is and show how proud you are of it
Or maybe you are from the mighty Victoria Island or Ikoyi, maybe thats your village but if that aint it, for once be proud of your heritage instead of forming attache by force.

Am sure my brothers will travel as usual from thursday to go and stay in their lovely lovely home. There is no place like home.

Stop boring me with your long episode.

You don't represent your people most of them would rather die in Lagos than go back home.

And no, no sensitive,reasonable person will agree with your pained write ups and long tori. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Tribalistic fools

Nedu, Why are you crying? Lmaooo. You are even calling people tribalistic, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Nedu, Why are you crying? Lmaooo. You are even calling people tribalistic, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You observed that too? The dude was just blabbing, writhing with so much pain as if lagos and SW concern is village people grin grin grin grin

I was right when I said the dude is a kid, emotionally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Aisha Buhari Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.